Page 19 of 32 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 380 of 640

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Engraved Wood HD v2.0.0

  1. #361
    Quote Originally Posted by mpapaj View Post
    I have iconoclasm installed and the icons are arranged as a curve. The problem is that my folders toward the bottom of each page don't open correctly, resulting in a folder only showing the top row of apps. See pic for an example.
    How do I fix this?
    Youll need folder enhancer. Otherwise it doesnt work :-/

    Update is ready :-), going to try and submit today.
    iThemesky takes a while to accept, so be patient...
    Themeit users, ull have to wait. theme is now over 350mbs total, so they said they cant accept it till ETS is active: Message from ThemeIt Support
    haha, 350Mb... you're crazy man
    Sounds like what you need is ETS for sure.

    We won't raise the size limit anymore, we already have too many users complaining of large theme files to download... but ETS is around the corner and will be available soon.
    So start preparing your theme with separate sub-packages so you'll be ready for when it launches

    Best,
    Gab - FIF7Y
    NOTE: for those who dont know, ETS makes it so I can separate add-ons in ThemeIt
    Last edited by foundforgood89; 2011-02-24 at 08:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

    iDevice Theme Developer: Engraved Wood, Etched Glass

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to foundforgood89 For This Useful Post:

    mpapaj (2011-02-26)

  3. #362
    Wow, that's huge! What about Cydia? Is your update on there yet?

  4. #363
    Quote Originally Posted by The6uest View Post
    Wow, that's huge! What about Cydia? Is your update on there yet?
    Packed and ready to go. Uploading tomorrow and should be live by Saturday or Sunday. I also completed the lockinfo-less lockscreen weather widget for those who wanted it :-)

    Just so people know, i do still have more icon requests to do so if you see some but not all of urs, you'll likely see theme here soon or in the next update. Also there was like 15-20 i couldn't find the names for, so they are in a folder marked "no apps assigned" in the icons folder. Check there before requesting again. And remember, it may not be done yet, so ill hopefully get to them soon.

    Ps: lockscreen weather widget (no LI) will be a new add on. That makes 8 parts total now:
    Main theme
    Hs weather widget
    Ls weather widget
    Ls weather widget w/o LI
    Extras
    Loaders
    Sbsettings
    Alpha password fix

    All updates will be live asap :-)
    Last edited by foundforgood89; 2011-02-25 at 03:45 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to foundforgood89 For This Useful Post:

    The6uest (2011-02-25), WhyNotCallMeRo (2011-02-25)

  6. #364
    Buuf-juiced 4 life WhyNotCallMeRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Inside a Plist
    Posts
    6,519
    Thanks
    5,352
    Thanked 8,512 Times in 3,747 Posts

    Wow, great support on this theme...

  7. #365
    Quote Originally Posted by foundforgood89 View Post
    I haven't tested HongKong personally, but as far as I am aware, yes, it should work! :-)

    It will take some manual set up to do, but my videos for installing on the first post will guide you through nicely.

    This site is where the theme will fetch it's weather data from:
    Yahoo! Weather - Hong Kong, CH

    In order to input this into the theme, follow the videos and use this code in place for the zip code: "CHXX0049"

    By adding this in, the weather will read from hong kong :-)

    Enjoy!

    PS if you have more questions, feel free to ask :-)
    Hi there i've bought it through itheme sky finally and has transferred the theme to my iphone Diskaid. Do when i opened them through winterboard in my phone, i can only see the lockscreen adn homescreen picture,while otehr layout remain unchanged. And when i try to follow those instruction shown in video,i couldn't find Iconoclasm in the setting...what should i do next? Thank you!

  8. #366
    Quote Originally Posted by winkymo View Post
    Hi there i've bought it through itheme sky finally and has transferred the theme to my iphone Diskaid. Do when i opened them through winterboard in my phone, i can only see the lockscreen adn homescreen picture,while otehr layout remain unchanged. And when i try to follow those instruction shown in video,i couldn't find Iconoclasm in the setting...what should i do next? Thank you!
    Iconoclasm and folder enhancer are in Cydia. Search their for them

    Quote Originally Posted by iPhone4GRo View Post
    Wow, great support on this theme...
    I pride myself on support :-) if a person buys something, its expected to work like advertised, and ill do everything i can to make that happen :-D
    Last edited by foundforgood89; 2011-02-25 at 02:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  9. #367
    [QUOTE=foundforgood89;5848613]Iconoclasm and folder enhancer are in Cydia. Search their for them

    i tried to search iconoclasm in cydia,but it's a paid apps?

  10. #368
    [quote=winkymo;5848668]
    Quote Originally Posted by foundforgood89 View Post
    Iconoclasm and folder enhancer are in Cydia. Search their for them

    i tried to search iconoclasm in cydia,but it's a paid apps?
    :-/ yeah, unfortunately. A cheeper alternative is GridLock, but its not as good in terms of the layout of the theme.

  11. #369
    [quote=foundforgood89;5848674]
    Quote Originally Posted by winkymo View Post

    :-/ yeah, unfortunately. A cheeper alternative is GridLock, but its not as good in terms of the layout of the theme.
    really appreciate for your quick reply! one more question, both Iconoclasm and folder enhancer are paid apps, is there anymore paid apps that i need to downlaod b4 i can fully use the engraved wood theme? thanks!

  12. #370
    [quote=winkymo;5848814]
    Quote Originally Posted by foundforgood89 View Post

    really appreciate for your quick reply! one more question, both Iconoclasm and folder enhancer are paid apps, is there anymore paid apps that i need to downlaod b4 i can fully use the engraved wood theme? thanks!
    Folder enhancer and iconoclasm are the two really essential ones to get the theme to work well and look as good as the screenshots. there are two more, but they are for more selective features:

    iAcces: ONLY for themeing the keyboard, but it costs quite a bit (15USD)
    infinidock OR scrolling board: ONLY for having more than 4 icons in your dock (if you would rather stick to 4, then these programs are NOT needed.

    Besides that, you should be good to go :-)

    __________________________________________________ ____

    So who of you was interested in an iPad Engraved Wood? Cuz with the new release comes a possibility it might happen ;-) but I need to see incentive. Twitter with reference to "@foundforgood89" if you want to see iPad and iPad 2G get Engraved Wood ;-)

    __________________________________________________ _______

    Cydia Updates and add-ons submitted: Expect them to go live tomorrow or Sunday:

    Added:
    HD Engraved Wood LS WW w/o LI: a no-lockinfo version of the lockscreen weather widget
    HD Engraved Wood Alpha Lock (already live): a fix for those who prefer to use alpha password locks
    STD Engraved Wood LS WW w/o LI
    STD Engraved Wood Alpha Lock (already live)

    Updates for:
    HD Engraved Wood: v7.1.0
    HD Engraved Wood Weather Widget: v3.0.0
    HD Engraved Wood Lockscreen Weather Widget: v3.0.0
    HD Engraved Wood Extras: v2.0.0
    STD Engraved Wood: v7.1.0
    STD Engraved Wood Weather Widget: v2.0.0
    STD Engraved Wood Lockscreen Weather Widget: v2.0.0
    STD Engraved Wood Extras: v2.0.0

    As stated earlier, ThemeIt won't take my submition (because it is too big and awesome ) till they get ETS up and running. Will submit to iThemesky, but they usually take a while so be patient.
    Last edited by foundforgood89; 2011-02-25 at 06:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

    iDevice Theme Developer: Engraved Wood, Etched Glass

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to foundforgood89 For This Useful Post:

    The6uest (2011-02-26), winkymo (2011-02-25)

  14. #371
    This theme takes for ever to get
    Off of the themeit app

  15. #372
    Quote Originally Posted by Ipodhacker58 View Post
    This theme takes for ever to get
    Off of the themeit app
    Sorry. Its a very large theme with alot going on.

  16. #373
    sorry for having so many questions..but i cannot resolve it by myself....

    firstly, in my lock screen,the background picture of the instant weather has been successfully made,but for the weather forecast of the week,it becomes transparent and nothing is shown there.

    secondly, after removing the dock icon,when i double click and open the muti-tasking bar at the bottom,those docks that i removed (e.g phone,mail, safari and ipod) become a black picture in the muti-tasking bar, no icon picture was shown.

    thirdly, how could i change the weather setting in the config such that it can display weather in degree celsius,but not 'F ?

    Sorry for having so many question during the setting up of the theme...thanks a lot for all your help and your great work again!

    Cheers!

  17. #374
    Quote Originally Posted by winkymo View Post
    firstly, in my lock screen,the background picture of the instant weather has been successfully made,but for the weather forecast of the week,it becomes transparent and nothing is shown there.
    The weekly forecast is from the LockInfo app. You need that app if you want to see that info.

  18. #375
    Quote Originally Posted by winkymo View Post
    sorry for having so many questions..but i cannot resolve it by myself....

    firstly, in my lock screen,the background picture of the instant weather has been successfully made,but for the weather forecast of the week,it becomes transparent and nothing is shown there.

    secondly, after removing the dock icon,when i double click and open the muti-tasking bar at the bottom,those docks that i removed (e.g phone,mail, safari and ipod) become a black picture in the muti-tasking bar, no icon picture was shown.

    thirdly, how could i change the weather setting in the config such that it can display weather in degree celsius,but not 'F ?

    Sorry for having so many question during the setting up of the theme...thanks a lot for all your help and your great work again!

    Cheers!
    1) yeah, what the6uest said. Sorry, i forgot about that one. However, i just submitted a new version that doesn't use lockinfo, so that will b out soon...
    2) unfortunately, the blank icons in the multitask bar is a side effect of the theme and the way it works. Another option is to use MultiFl0w instead of the native multitask manager. Its better anyways :-)

    3) to change F to C, go into ifiles and navigate to var/stash/theme.xxx/ew weather(@2x).theme/widgets/configs/weather-config.js and open the text viewer. Then change the "iscelsius" line from false to true. Respring

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to foundforgood89 For This Useful Post:

    winkymo (2011-02-26)

  20. #376
    Is there a multitasking background? If so can someone tell me where it is?

  21. #377
    Quote Originally Posted by The6uest View Post
    The weekly forecast is from the LockInfo app. You need that app if you want to see that info.
    I have downloaded lockinfo and has installed Weathericon(Native) in it,but no weather forecast is shown in my lockscreen....then i tried to install Lock Weather (Native),but still nothing is shown....is there something i need to do in the theme set up to allow lockinfo to work out? millions thanks again....

  22. #378
    Quote Originally Posted by winkymo View Post
    I have downloaded lockinfo and has installed Weathericon(Native) in it,but no weather forecast is shown in my lockscreen....then i tried to install Lock Weather (Native),but still nothing is shown....is there something i need to do in the theme set up to allow lockinfo to work out? millions thanks again....
    Have u activated by going to the settings app and then the lockinfo page?

    Quote Originally Posted by dabisnit View Post
    Is there a multitasking background? If so can someone tell me where it is?
    Do u mean the native MT background?
    Last edited by foundforgood89; 2011-02-27 at 12:58 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  23. #379
    Hi foundforgood89.

    Nice update! Just like a child again

    Some minor notifications...

    - The keybord when I enter iFile hasn't changed.. See attached file IMG_0202.
    - When I did an update for "FakeOperator" the operator's name disappeared.. But when I enter cydia the operator appears.. See attached files IMG_0203 and IMG_0204. (It worked well, before I'd make the FakeOperator update.
    - Sometimes periodic my lock screen look like this (attached file IMG_0200) and when I slide the bar, I se the clock fadeout and underneath is the EW lock Weather. Hmm. how to explain.. Holla if you don't understand me

    Finally, do you remember the large zip file I mailed to you with the icons I requested ? Including e.g. "Messenger" and "TV Guide" ? How goes ? It isn't in the update..

    Thank you so much ! I'm 95% satisfied now woop woop ..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0202.png   -img_0203.png   -img_0204.png   -img_0200.png  

  24. #380
    Quote Originally Posted by foundforgood89 View Post
    Do u mean the native MT background?
    Yes. The thing where you double tap the home button and the grey background shows up with the icons that are running in the background.

Page 19 of 32 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •