Page 18 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Engraved Wood HD v2.0.0

no i dont have the dock problem anymore, there is a couple of minor things that arent prefect. First i cant get the fonts to change. Second the custom keyboard kinda works,the keyboard skin wont change but in some apps the keys will have the right font and sometimes the font will only show when i push the key. i do have iAcces and ive had custom keyboard work fine with other themes. Lastly the camera app isint themed it still has the grey bar on the bottom instead of the wood panel

these are just minor issues other than that the theme works perfect
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -001.png   -003.png   -002.png  
    Last edited by Ashes; 2011-02-21 at 08:31 AM.

I alredy disable dock icon but that icon in multitaksing are invisible too.

This is normally of this theme ?

if not, how can i do for icon in multitaksing ?

Thanks ,

Quote Originally Posted by Ashes View Post
    no i dont have the dock problem anymore, there is a couple of minor things that arent prefect. First i cant get the fonts to change. Second the custom keyboard kinda works,the keyboard skin wont change but in some apps the keys will have the right font and sometimes the font will only show when i push the key. i do have iAcces and ive had custom keyboard work fine with other themes. Lastly the camera app isint themed it still has the grey bar on the bottom instead of the wood panel

these are just minor issues other than that the theme works perfect
    If you look at page 20-22 you'll find the answer to the font problem..

The camera will be themed in the next Engraved Wood update

Quote Originally Posted by sonyfreak View Post
    If you look at page 20-22 you'll find the answer to the font problem..
    thanks font are now fixed

one thing i find looks good with this theme is Barrel with the cut and roll away setting
    Last edited by Ashes; 2011-02-21 at 12:27 PM.

one thing i find looks good with this theme is Barrel with the cut and roll away setting
    I personally prefer the "Page fade" setting of Barrel but after it's latest update, it isn't working right in some of my folders.

Quote Originally Posted by ostfever View Post
    I alredy disable dock icon but that icon in multitaksing are invisible too.

This is normally of this theme ?

if not, how can i do for icon in multitaksing ?

Thanks ,
    Unfortunately yes :-( its just an artifact of the theme. Sorry. But a decent compromise is to use MultiFl0w for multitask management

Quote Originally Posted by The6uest View Post
    I personally prefer the "Page fade" setting of Barrel but after it's latest update, it isn't working right in some of my folders.
    Yeah, that was my favorite too
    Last edited by foundforgood89; 2011-02-22 at 04:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iDevice Theme Developer: Engraved Wood, Etched Glass

Quote Originally Posted by foundforgood89 View Post
    Yeah, that was my favorite too
    Does it still fade correctly for you in folders? For some reason its not working right in folders since the last update. Its like sliding and fading kinda..

Can somebody help me with these icons please?

Deliveries, Epocrates, FlightTrack, GmailApp, GPS Drive, HKRadio, Key Ring, Lexi-Drugs, RunKeeper, OpenRice, RoadMate, Viber, Roadside, Video Stream, and OneNote
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -deliveries.png   -epocrates.png   -flighttrack.png   -gmailapp.png   -gps-drive.png   -hkradio.png   -key-rings.png   -lexi-drugs.png  

-runkeeper.png   -openrice.png   -roadmate.png   -viber.png   -roadside.png   -video-stream.png   -onenote.png  
    Last edited by neraky71; 2011-02-22 at 11:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The6uest View Post
    Does it still fade correctly for you in folders? For some reason its not working right in folders since the last update. Its like sliding and fading kinda..
    I don't know, i havent Installed since restoring. Trying to keep everything basic while i work on the new theme.

Hoping to have the concept art ready tomorrow. Only a bit more to go :-D

Quote Originally Posted by neraky71 View Post
    Can somebody help me with these icons please?

Deliveries, Epocrates, FlightTrack, GmailApp, GPS Drive, HKRadio, Key Ring, Lexi-Drugs, RunKeeper, OpenRice, RoadMate, Viber, Roadside, Video Stream, and OneNote
    Ill take a look at em in a couple days if the6uest hasn't taken care of them by then, with ironing out the glitches in the update before submitting and working on the new theme, I'm pretty busy ;-) In the meantime, double check the sb names, just for the sake of making sure they'd work :-)
    Last edited by foundforgood89; 2011-02-22 at 11:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. The Following User Says Thank You to foundforgood89 For This Useful Post:

neraky71 (2011-02-22)

Thanks in advance. Take your time, I'm in no hurry but wondering if I can have those for standard 3gs phone rather than HD 4.0 because I just realized those icons made in this thread were too big for my phone.

Please take a look at hat foundforgood89 said on page 22 about requesting icons. It'd really help us all

Quote Originally Posted by neraky71 View Post
    Thanks in advance. Take your time, I'm in no hurry but wondering if I can have those for standard 3gs phone rather than HD 4.0 because I just realized those icons made in this thread were too big for my phone.
    Thats fine, its an easy conversion. But i may forget when i uplOad them so just remind me if i do :-)

As for the rest on the thread, they will all be in the update I'm submitting tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by dabisnit View Post
    Please take a look at hat foundforgood89 said on page 22 about requesting icons. It'd really help us all
    It's fine, I saw the names up there :-)
    Last edited by foundforgood89; 2011-02-23 at 02:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

14. The Following User Says Thank You to foundforgood89 For This Useful Post:

neraky71 (2011-02-23)

Ill take a look at em in a couple days if the6uest hasn't taken care of them by then, with ironing out the glitches in the update before submitting and working on the new theme, I'm pretty busy ;-) In the meantime, double check the sb names, just for the sake of making sure they'd work :-)
    I'll probably work on some more tomorrow but I've still got quite a few others so these will have to be added to the queue. I'll separate those though so we know they have to be converted to SD.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to The6uest For This Useful Post:

neraky71 (2011-02-23)

i got a couple of icon request, no rush tho, whenever you get around to it.

they are AmpKit+, ComicZeal4, myLight, Pro HDR, and vWallpaper. i should have named them right but just in case, the only one that isint 512x512 is vWallpaper. its a cydia app and i coudnt find i proper icon size for it, i hope thats ok

thanks again for creating the classiest theme out there
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -ampkit-.png   -comiczeal4.png   -mylight.png   -pro-hdr.png   -vwallpaper.png  
    Last edited by Ashes; 2011-02-23 at 07:24 AM.

i got a couple of icon request, no rush tho, whenever you get around to it.

they are AmpKit+, ComicZeal4, myLight, Pro HDR, and vWallpaper. i should have named them right but just in case, the only one that isint 512x512 is vWallpaper. its a cydia app and i coudnt find i proper icon size for it, i hope thats ok

thanks again for creating the classiest theme out there
    Added to list. Ill probably improvise the vWallpaper icon :-)

very nice theme and i like it very much,thinking of buying it! But before purchasing it,there's one thing that i want to ask. I'm Hong Kong,will the weather forecast in the home screen synchronize to the local weather here? I have downloaded some free themes before but the weather displayed was from other countries..

Quote Originally Posted by winkymo View Post
    very nice theme and i like it very much,thinking of buying it! But before purchasing it,there's one thing that i want to ask. I'm Hong Kong,will the weather forecast in the home screen synchronize to the local weather here? I have downloaded some free themes before but the weather displayed was from other countries..
    I haven't tested HongKong personally, but as far as I am aware, yes, it should work! :-)

It will take some manual set up to do, but my videos for installing on the first post will guide you through nicely.

This site is where the theme will fetch it's weather data from:
    Yahoo! Weather - Hong Kong, CH

In order to input this into the theme, follow the videos and use this code in place for the zip code: "CHXX0049"

By adding this in, the weather will read from hong kong :-)

Enjoy!

PS if you have more questions, feel free to ask :-)

I haven't tested HongKong personally, but as far as I am aware, yes, it should work! :-)

It will take some manual set up to do, but my videos for installing on the first post will guide you through nicely.

This site is where the theme will fetch it's weather data from:
    Yahoo! Weather - Hong Kong, CH

In order to input this into the theme, follow the videos and use this code in place for the zip code: "CHXX0049"

By adding this in, the weather will read from hong kong :-)

Enjoy!

PS if you have more questions, feel free to ask :-)
    Thank you!I will definitely purchase it,it's really nice work and i really like it a lot! Keep on teh good work !

Concept arts for the "Etched Glass" added to contest forum and twitter :-) enjoy
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...forgood89.html

I have iconoclasm installed and the icons are arranged as a curve. The problem is that my folders toward the bottom of each page don't open correctly, resulting in a folder only showing the top row of apps. See pic for an example.
    How do I fix this?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Page 18 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast