Page 16 of 32 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Engraved Wood HD v2.0.0

Quote Originally Posted by foundforgood89 View Post
    Happy 1000th cydia purchase!!
    Wow, congrats!! Is that 1000 just through Cydia or does it include other locations such as ThemeIt too? Either way thats good!

Quote Originally Posted by The6uest View Post
    Wow, congrats!! Is that 1000 just through Cydia or does it include other locations such as ThemeIt too? Either way thats good!
    Thats just Cydia :-) With other sources, you can add another couple hundred

iDevice Theme Developer: Engraved Wood, Etched Glass

Default Two Row Curve Modified
    I absolutely love the theme. bought and paid for through cydia. Such a huge download. Especially over 3G. Instructional Videos were great. Congrats on such a great theme.
    I personally am very picky on certain things and the icon touching the curve edge drove me crazy so I adjusted it and have uploaded in case anyone else wants to use it. This would cause the names of the folders to be close to icons, but I don't like the names so shut them off also.

Again thank you very much for such a great theme.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0440.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by payaso777 View Post
    I absolutely love the theme. bought and paid for through cydia. Such a huge download. Especially over 3G. Instructional Videos were great. Congrats on such a great theme.
    I personally am very picky on certain things and the icon touching the curve edge drove me crazy so I adjusted it and have uploaded in case anyone else wants to use it. This would cause the names of the folders to be close to icons, but I don't like the names so shut them off also.

Again thank you very much for such a great theme.
    Good job, thanks for contributing! I did have it like that, but long names were running into eachother so i tried to space it out instead.

I used the Shrink app to shrink the icons by 5% and that worked well for me.

Quote Originally Posted by dabisnit View Post
    id like to see a dock with icons in this order please

sms, safari, phone, ipod

thanks master theme-er you are the best at this stuff
    Heres ur wallpaper :-)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -requested-wallpaper.png  

Oh bebeh looks sexy. Thanks a million

Anyone have any knowledge of font porting for iphone 4.1 and 4.2.1?

I had a quick question. How do I change the Engraved Wood that replaces the ATT top left logo. I tried using MIM but it doesn't seem to work over it. I attempted to change the BLACK_CARRIER_IPOD.png file but that didn't seem to do anything (I wonder what that changes).

Any help would be awesome, and thanks again for the Theme, 'especially' the videos. I think that makes a huge difference in wanting to use this theme over other ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Dunhour View Post
    I had a quick question. How do I change the Engraved Wood that replaces the ATT top left logo. I tried using MIM but it doesn't seem to work over it. I attempted to change the BLACK_CARRIER_IPOD.png file but that didn't seem to do anything (I wonder what that changes).

Any help would be awesome, and thanks again for the Theme, 'especially' the videos. I think that makes a huge difference in wanting to use this theme over other ones.
    You need to modify the files in the Bundles/com.apple.ATT_US folder. Rename the desired alternates to [email protected] for the brown and [email protected] for the green

Quote Originally Posted by bufat View Post
    Can't make more advanced stuff yet, but if you consider them ok, you can surly add them.

Hope this helped.
    i noticed that the edges are white when they should be clear, im sure that the app "Masks" should fix that

hey, need a bit of help. Ok i downloaded the icon packs, now what do i do with them. i know ill have to ssh but im fairly new to this and i want to make shure i do this proper and not mess anything up.

Thanks

****never mind i read a previous post that said how to do it, i got it now****
    Last edited by Ashes; 2011-02-19 at 01:01 PM.

Hell yea!! Fonts are workin again, deleting the "U" on each font WORKED! Finally my lovely EW looks perfect now, THANKS DUDE

Do you now the stretch is also visible when you write a message.. a long message you'll see it.. is this the same problem though ?

How does it goes with the icon package ?

Another Q.. I was trying to follow your custom icon video, but when I should do the second color range, photoshop said that there will be no pixels shown.. is there a get-a-around ?

Thanks..

I have a Danish version of the lock weather. Do you want it to your next update for your Danish customers ?

Quote Originally Posted by sonyfreak View Post
    Do you now the stretch is also visible when you write a message.. a long message you'll see it.. is this the same problem though ?
    I'm not quite sure what ur talking about. Do you mean a message in mail, messenger, what? A screenshot would be helpful here...

How does it goes with the icon package ?
    Don't understand your questions. What does "it" refer to?

Another Q.. I was trying to follow your custom icon video, but when I should do the second color range, photoshop said that there will be no pixels shown.. is there a get-a-around ?
    Yes: use any selection tool and press anywhere on the image to deselect your previous selection. Then try and use the color ranges again...

I have a Danish version of the lock weather. Do you want it to your next update for your Danish customers ?
    Sure :-)

I'm not quite sure what ur talking about. Do you mean a message in mail, messenger, what? A screenshot would be helpful here...

Don't understand your questions. What does "it" refer to?

Yes: use any selection tool and press anywhere on the image to deselect your previous selection. Then try and use the color ranges again...

Sure :-)
    Look at the background behind the area you write a sms.. it is stretched too..

Sorry my bad english... I mean the zip file I mailed to you with some icons I requested..
    Did you ever received it ?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo-feb.-19-7-45-28-e.m..jpg  

Look at the background behind the area you write a sms.. it is stretched too..

Sorry my bad english... I mean the zip file I mailed to you with some icons I requested..
    Did you ever received it ?
    Ah, ok, i see. Yes, that cant be adjusted :-( another restriction of apples design. Sorry

I might have got the zip file, but there was a period where i got like 10 zips at once all with icon requests. So its hard to keep track of all the ones I've received. You can forward them to me again to make sure. Between me and the6uest, we've done over 300 in the last couple weeks and I've got tons more stuff i need to do outside of icons so it'll take a while to get them all done...

I got a request, I was wondering if I could get a LS without the box for all the Lock Info stuff, i don't use Lock Info and I think it'll make my LS look that much more gorgeous

Thanks

Sent from my iPod touch using ModMyi

Quote Originally Posted by Ashes View Post
    I got a request, I was wondering if I could get a LS without the box for all the Lock Info stuff, i don't use Lock Info and I think it'll make my LS look that much more gorgeous

Thanks

Sent from my iPod touch using ModMyi
    Ive been working on that. It'll come after this next update. May take a week or two. Keep an eye out for it in the changes section of Cydia as a new addon

Ah, ok, i see. Yes, that cant be adjusted :-( another restriction of apples design. Sorry

I might have got the zip file, but there was a period where i got like 10 zips at once all with icon requests. So its hard to keep track of all the ones I've received. You can forward them to me again to make sure. Between me and the6uest, we've done over 300 in the last couple weeks and I've got tons more stuff i need to do outside of icons so it'll take a while to get them all done...
    Aah okay, I understand you.. heh.. take a rest.. don't get stressed..

I'll forward it again.. thanks..

Page 16 of 32 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast