Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Engraved Wood HD v2.0.0

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by foundforgood89 View Post
    Hey man, thanks for working on these for me. I have been SWAMPED with work lately. It really sucks. Sorry guys, I really do appologize.

As a thank you for helping out, and being patient, attached is a zip containing over 90+ new icons for the theme. They will be attached to the next version of the theme, but here they are early. I haven't tested the icon's names on the device, meaning some many not work initially, so you may need to rename them (if you rename them, make each one "name on springboard (cap sensative).png") If you have any questions, lemme know. It would be awesome if, when testing some icons and you realized some need renaming, you could post up here so i can change the original files before adding them to the theme.

Thanks guys.

A LAAAARGE number of the icons were made by The6uest so give him props. He really has been doing an AWESOME job. Thanks so much man!

Also, if anyone else takes up the initiative of creating icons using the tutorial i provided, definitely post them here or send them to me at [email protected] and ill take a look at them. If they are good, Ill add them to the theme and put your alias in the thank you section to give you props :-)
    Thank you very much!!! I put together some other icons that it would be great to theme if someone has a chance.
    Thanks in advance.
    http://modmyi.com/forums/attachment....1&d=1296577442
    http://modmyi.com/forums/attachment....1&d=1296577506
    Attached Files Attached Files

No problem man! I should have some more tonight or tomorrow night. I'm learning more tricks with PS which is making it easier to do them, but I still haven't done much multi-layer or shading stuff yet. Thanks for the props!

Quote Originally Posted by Dalvar3 View Post
    Thank you very much!!! I put together some other icons that it would be great to theme if someone has a chance.
    Thanks in advance.
    I'll take a look at those and theme the ones I can. I have started a few already.
    Last edited by The6uest; 2011-02-01 at 05:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The6uest View Post
    No problem man! I should have some more tonight or tomorrow night. I'm learning more tricks with PS which is making it easier to do them, but I still haven't done much multi-layer or shading stuff yet. Thanks for the props!

I'll take a look at those and theme the ones I can. I have started a few already.
    Great thanks. Btw, Where should I locate the icons you create like the ones posted by Foundforgood? Should change their names or it is just matter of dragging them to a specific folder?

Great thanks. Btw, Where should I locate the icons you create like the ones posted by Foundforgood? Should change their names or it is just matter of dragging them to a specific folder?
    You shouldnt have to rename any unless the name doesn't match the name on your springboard. Just extract them into your Engraved [email protected]/Icons folder.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to The6uest For This Useful Post:

Dalvar3 (2011-02-01)

the6uest, feel free to let me know if you have any trouble making any icons. and be sure to forward any to me when your done so I can add them to the theme :-) thanks man.

I'm doing ok with them, but the smaller Cydia icons are a little more difficult to work with. They're coming along though!

I was also playing with that UIpinstripe image I emailed you about and made one that came out ok. I may try using some other images though to see what looks best.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to The6uest For This Useful Post:

Dalvar3 (2011-02-05)

Got it! sorry I missed this other icon in the last post of icon request.

http://modmyi.com/forums/attachment....1&d=1296583031
    Hey bud. Updated the the icon packs. Includes more icons such as the ones that my friend Dalvar requested. Enjoy :-) (package contains all the icons in the previous package plus the new ones; there are alternatives on there too, but you can choose which you prefer. Also, double check the names of the files to be sure they are the same as the springboard icons)

Again, major credit to The6uest for his help
    Attached Files Attached Files

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to foundforgood89 For This Useful Post:

Dalvar3 (2011-02-05), The6uest (2011-02-05)

Thanks

Hey bud. Updated the the icon packs. Includes more icons such as the ones that my friend Dalvar requested. Enjoy :-) (package contains all the icons in the previous package plus the new ones; there are alternatives on there too, but you can choose which you prefer. Also, double check the names of the files to be sure they are the same as the springboard icons)

Again, major credit to The6uest for his help
    You two are awesome, thank you very much!!!

If you have time, please make these two icons.
    Name:  icon.png
Views: 323
Size:  6.7 KB -batterylogger.png

You two are awesome, thank you very much!!!

If you have time, please make these two icons.
    Name:  icon.png
Views: 323
Size:  6.7 KB -batterylogger.png
    Id be happy to if you can provide me with either names of the app (so i can look em up) or a higher quality image. It needs to be at least 200-300 x 200-300. If you get them through itunes u can get 512x512 so thats always the best option :-)

PS, just so you know, the iTunesArtwork files that are installed on your phones if you navigate to the applications folder are also the 512x512 png file, so that would work aswell.

Thanks

Both icons are from Cydia, I got them from iFile. Those are the only icons I could get with the higher quality.

Both icons are from Cydia, I got them from iFile. Those are the only icons I could get with the higher quality.
    K, what are the applications called on the springboard and in cydia?

Thanks

K, what are the applications called on the springboard and in cydia?
    Sure, one is "AutoSilent" and the other "batteryLogger".

Here ya go :-)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -batterylogger.png   -autosilent.png  

Thanks

Here ya go :-)
    Nice job!!! My homescreen is completely skinned. The ones not skinned are in folders so no problem so far. thanks again

Rohan
    Can i have Solitaire and Real Tennis icons please?

Hmm, I think Solitare is themed already unless you have a different version. Is its name "Solitare" on your springboard? Also, if you could attach the large 512x512 icons from iTunes that would help us create the icons.

Nice job!!! My homescreen is completely skinned. The ones not skinned are in folders so no problem so far. thanks again
    happy to help :-)

Quote Originally Posted by observer365 View Post
    Rohan
    Can i have Solitaire and Real Tennis icons please?
    Like The6uest said, Im pretty sure a solitaire one is done, unless you want it in a different style. If so, post an image of what you would like (please make it at least 200-300px x 200-300px).

As for Real Tennis, if you could post the 512x512 image from iTunes, me and The6uest would be happy to give it a try :-)
    Last edited by foundforgood89; 2011-02-07 at 08:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Default icon request
    My friends, could you please skin this icon please?

-where-.png

Foundforgood89, may I know if you're planning to release any important update any time soon?

My friends, could you please skin this icon please?

-where-.png

Foundforgood89, may I know if you're planning to release any important update any time soon?
    Thanks for giving me a nice big icon to work with. Here ya go

Update soon will include:
    -4.2.1 camera skin fix
    -large icon package (as add on, look for "HD Engraved Wood Icon Pack 1")
    -pending: working on cydia app and webclip bookmark skinning
    -maybe some other stuff im forgetting.

No release date scheduled yet...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -where-.png  

24. The Following User Says Thank You to foundforgood89 For This Useful Post:

Dalvar3 (2011-02-08)

Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast