Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [...RELEASED...] iFUSION HD for the iPhone 4

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I just bought this theme, and I thinks it's FANTASTIC! Thanks for all the hard work put into making and porting it to iPhone 4.

I am wondering if the few issues I'm having are 4.2.1 related. Such as the folder icons as well as the "Photo" and "Camera" icons aren't themeing. Also, I can't seem to change the wallpaper image for the home screen either.

gg get this one TC old friend!!

u rock!!

Really love this theme, so i made an MBEx theme to match it

You can download it from Cydia
    Last edited by BalooDK; 2010-12-17 at 01:25 AM.
    BalooDK

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BalooDK For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2011-01-20)

Hey, I noticed Fusion HD is out now and was wondering if I still can get that for free. If you don't remember me, I'm the guy who couldn't get 1derful HD to install through Cydia and manually installed it using the files you sent me. If you remember, I retried downloading it and somehow downloaded the non-HD version. I was probably just an idiot and since I'd tried to install 1derful HD so many times, it's very possible I accidentally clicked on the wrong link. I remember wondering why I had to pay for it twice, then noticed after I opened up Winterboard.

If not, or you don't remember me or what we talked about, I still have the messages and e-mails from you if you'd like to read them. If you can't let me have it for free, it's no alright--I understand it was my fault for paying for the wrong thing. I just know you told me to watch for Fusion HD because you'd basically give me that in place of buying the non-HD version of 1derful since I thought I was paying for it twice. Anyway, hope to hear from you soon...you should know my e-mail, but if not, just send me a message.

PS: You also wanted to give me a call and discuss designing themes for the IPhone. I'm still interested and have been working on some myself, but have four website contracts I need to get done before the end of this month...so I haven't had much time to work on the IPhone themes.

Quote Originally Posted by moochermaulucci View Post
    I just bought this theme, and I thinks it's FANTASTIC! Thanks for all the hard work put into making and porting it to iPhone 4.

I am wondering if the few issues I'm having are 4.2.1 related. Such as the folder icons as well as the "Photo" and "Camera" icons aren't themeing. Also, I can't seem to change the wallpaper image for the home screen either.
    I encountered the same problem, tell me how to fix it?

And not work ampm_format, work only 12 hour format.
    my config
    ampm_format = false;
    and
    varshow_amom = false;
    Last edited by rbalaev; 2011-01-20 at 10:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    Thanked 1,989 Times in 882 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rbalaev View Post

my config
    ampm_format = false;
    and
    varshow_amom = false;
    I'm sorry, but it appears that you obtained an unauthorized pirated copy of my theme. I even read your recent posts on the russian site you dowloaded it from, and encourage you to find your solution there. Please don't take this the wrong way, I just don't offer support for those who do not support me by buying my work legitimately.

Quote Originally Posted by TCcentex View Post
    I'm sorry, but it appears that you obtained an unauthorized pirated copy of my theme. I even read your recent posts on the russian site you dowloaded it from, and encourage you to find your solution there. Please don't take this the wrong way, I just don't offer support for those who do not support me by buying my work legitimately.
    No, no, I bought the program gives excellent officially, there I was asking how to fix the problem. I can provide the information that he had purchased quite legally this theme.

So please help with a problem.

I hope to understand.

My payment info in attach.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -payment.jpg   -cydia.png   -payment1.jpg  
    Last edited by rbalaev; 2011-01-20 at 02:50 PM.

Thanks

my config
    ampm_format = false;
    and
    varshow_amom = false;
    Awesome -- thanks so much for your support Roman

I will be releasing an update in the next few days that will make the theme ios 4.2.1 compatible - that will fix the first issue you mentioned about the Photo and Camera icons -- Apple changed a few names of some images in their last ios update and I just need to package them together and submit an update to Cydia.

For your second question about the 24-hour time display for the weather widget, you'll want to access private/var/stash/themes/ iFusionHDWeatherWidget.theme/Widgets/Clock/Digital Clock.html -- in Digital Clock.html, scroll down until you see /* Digital Clock Config */ and change var DisplayTwentyFourHourClock = false to true --- for the AM/PM, go a couple lines down and change var DisplayAMPM = true to false

Thank you very much, with the clock all happened, waiting for your upgrade to 4.2.1.
    LiveClock still do not work, and do not change wallpaper on springboard.

Thanks

Thank you very much, with the clock all happened, waiting for your upgrade to 4.2.1.
    LiveClock still do not work, and do not change wallpaper on springboard.
    For LiveClock, make sure you have LiveClock from Cydia installed and activated, and when using the weather widget, the springboard wallpaper cannot be applied through the device's wallpaper setting -
    If you'd like to change the weather widget wallpaper, go to private/var/stash/themes/ifusionhdweatherwidget.theme them open the folder named "Alt WPs" and apply it over the standard "Wallpaper.png" inside the weather widget main theme folder (private/var/stash/themes/ifusionhdweatherwidget.theme/Wallpaper.png

Edit! Wrong forum
    Last edited by dc71295; 2011-01-21 at 07:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hello!

when can we expect updates?

Thanks

I just submitted an add-on to make the theme iOS 4.2 compatable, so it should be available on Cydia shortly. Thanks for your support everyone!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

jjk454ss (2011-02-15)

Quote Originally Posted by TCcentex View Post
    I just submitted an add-on to make the theme iOS 4.2 compatable, so it should be available on Cydia shortly. Thanks for your support everyone!
    Do you know if this has been added to Cydia yet? I just downloaded this, awesome by the way, and the Photos, Maps, and Camera are not auto theming. There may be others that I have hidden, but those are the ones I noticed. I just got back into this, I'm sure its a 4.2.1 issue, I'll keep looking for a fix.

I really like the UI Sounds
    Last edited by jjk454ss; 2011-02-15 at 02:10 AM.

Undisputed Theme Champ AnthonyGiola's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 853 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jjk454ss View Post
    Do you know if this has been added to Cydia yet? I just downloaded this, awesome by the way, and the Photos, Maps, and Camera are not auto theming. There may be others that I have hidden, but those are the ones I noticed. I just got back into this, I'm sure its a 4.2.1 issue, I'll keep looking for a fix.

I really like the UI Sounds
    Photos is now [email protected] in com.apple.mobileslideshow

Camera is [email protected] in com.apple.camera

Maps is [email protected] in com.apple.Maps
    (Capitalize the Maps and Camera or it wont work!)

19. The Following User Says Thank You to AnthonyGiola For This Useful Post:

jjk454ss (2011-02-15)

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyGiola View Post
    Photos is now [email protected] in com.apple.mobileslideshow

Camera is [email protected] in com.apple.camera

Maps is [email protected] in com.apple.Maps
    (Capitalize the Maps and Camera or it wont work!)
    Thanks. I should have searched Cydia first, there is an iFusion 4.2 add on that fixes this. Thanks for the help
    Last edited by jjk454ss; 2011-02-15 at 03:07 AM.

Undisputed Theme Champ AnthonyGiola's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 853 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jjk454ss View Post
    Thanks. I thought I had it working, but the icons were not correct because I got them from a different theme. And the Maps icon still wasn't working at all. I'm not sure what I am doing wrong though, the directory and names are correct as far as I can tell.
    Then make a Maps~iphone.app folder in the Folders directory of the theme and add the [email protected] in there. Has to have the Capitalized I

Still loving this theme, just trying to tweak a few things. Can someone help me out with the sms bubbles for BiteSMS? What I would like to do is change the outgoing bubbles to be white text with "blue to black fade" background. But I need it to match this theme, so it would be the same as the "messages" and the "edit" button.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.png  

Hello Friends i'm a Brazilian guy and i like themes, i created sbsetings alternative for iphone iFusion Theme i put the for download enjoy!

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast