Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ...::: Aygo HD :::...

Quote Originally Posted by cj.artworks View Post
    @jjk454ss:

At the "Weather.js" is this correct:
    var enableWallpaper = true,
    var enableLockScreen = false,
    Thanks, that did it.

What was the solution to this? Having the same problem. An installation instructional would be helpful.

John

Hi,

I have made some of my own icons but for the life of me i cant figure out where to put them.

I have attached one that i have made, can you let me know where this shold go and how it should be named?

Thanks,
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -tube-deluxe.png  

Quote Originally Posted by Milan0 View Post
    Hi,

I have made some of my own icons but for the life of me i cant figure out where to put them.

I have attached one that i have made, can you let me know where this shold go and how it should be named?

Thanks,
    Is this theme not being supported any more?

Hello,

all custom icons are located at this path:

/private/var/stash/Themes.uNrtv1/Aygo HD Icons v1.3.theme/Bundles

For each icon you need the "Bundle-Name" and the "Icon-Name".

Download via Cydia "AppInfo", you will find all infos at this app

Greets cj

All,

i very much enjoy this app, unfortunately i am not well versed in Photoshop or gimp..

does someone have some simple steps to use gimp for someone not adept at editing images..

I have read the doc that was included and still could not get it
    to display like the other icons in the theme..

Thank You
    Mylyf

Hey CJ, I'm just gonna get straight to the point.

When i applied your theme, which i love, i got some cool looks with some icons.

As you can see the notes, calendar, calc, and so on, look different from the icons i made myself, they're, translucent. Do you know of a way to make the all custom icons have the translucent thing to them? I tried getting rid of the 'Background' layer, but that attempt was futile.

Don't get me wrong, i like your icons, it's just now that i seen them the way i did, i would really rather have them look like that. If you can, please help. Also, if you would like, i could make all the icons i make your way, and my way, and submit the 'Your Way' ones here to you. Please, if you can, get back to me.

Thanks, Casper

Edit- Just so you know, i am removing the background before i save (dont know if i said that up there). I even tried deleting it, but it somehow keeps getting there. I just want my apps to be see through-ish like the ipod, mail, safari, etc. apps

Edit2- Never mind. I have figured the problem out.

Edit3- For the person who was asking about support for the ipod touch 4g a couple of posts back, the icons are supported, he just named them wrong, probably was in a rush and made a mistake. But just look around in ifile, you will figure out what im talking about, hopefully

-agingboothicon.png -icon-2x.png -icon-2x.png -icon-2x.png
    Last edited by xCasperX11; 2011-06-03 at 01:41 AM. Reason: Fixed my issue

Default Weather and Keyboard Issues
    CJ,

I'm having the same problem as jjk454ss from post #119, but editing the weather.js file did not help. If I put the theme elements in the correct order in winterboard, I get the weather but I have the same black background with question mark at the top that the other user had. If I change the order of theme aspect in winterboard, I can get the background to work, but no weather. Any ideas?

Also, the keyboard theme does not work at all, no matter what I have tried. The message layout works correctly, but the keyboard does not.

Updated my old but gold theme Aygo to iOS 5 ))

....find it via cydia

cj

I have some icons i would like to add to your temp which i have made.

Cydia don't allowed to install Aygo, says unable to purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by mrttrgt View Post
    Cydia don't allowed to install Aygo, says unable to purchase.
    Try it again later ....otherwise check my first post "how to buy"

cj

Thanks cj.I've got the theme but my status bar and appstore icons not themed.I checked UIImages folder,everything seems correct.Strange.

Is this still compatible with the latest version of IOS by any chance?
    iPhone 6!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567