Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Floppy Weather Mods, Tweaks n stuff..

Quote Originally Posted by sargd66 View Post
    At least how did you get your image to show? Only thing i get is the default image to show.
    You'll see Private/Iconset/Icon/"weatherdescription.png's"

Make it
    Private/WeatherIcons/"weatherdescription.png's"

"weatherdescription.png's" are all the individual weather description .png files. Hope this helps!

Thanks floppy_joe and all!
    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

2. The Following User Says Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

sargd66 (2010-10-03)

I did get the slider to show by renaming it to Slider2.png. But it would start out as a question mark but as it would scroll across the ? would go away and the "swipe to unlock" would appear. Is that what yours does? Thanks for help!!!!!

Edit: I got the weather to show but I have a line going diagonal through the middle of the small window any ideas?

Thanks Floppy and everyone who created this!!
    Last edited by sargd66; 2010-10-03 at 07:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    Name the sliders to Slider1.png and Slider2.png.

What are the original slider names and locations? I tried renaming "Slider.png" and "Sliderbar.png" to "Slider1.png" and "Slider2.png" and it makes it worse

Quote Originally Posted by craziplaya21 View Post
    What are the original slider names and locations? I tried renaming "Slider.png" and "Sliderbar.png" to "Slider1.png" and "Slider2.png" and it makes it worse
    Slider.png is the original name, I left the rest alone, you can copy it so you'll have two, Slider.png and Slider (1).png. Rename those two to Slider1.png and Slider2.png.
    The name it's looking for is Slider1.png and Slider2.png. Hope this helps...if it does hit thanks...thanks!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

sargd66 (2010-10-03)

I did get the slider to show by renaming it to Slider2.png. But it would start out as a question mark but as it would scroll across the ? would go away and the "swipe to unlock" would appear. Is that what yours does? Thanks for help!!!!!

Edit: I got the weather to show but I have a line going diagonal through the middle of the small window any ideas?

Thanks Floppy and everyone who created this!!
    You would rename Iconset to WeatherIcons...all of the pngs in the icon folder put in the WeatherIcon folder.

It will look like this when your done
    Private/WeatherIcons/cloudy.png, mostlycloudy.png, rain.png, etc.

If this helps hit thanks...thanks!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

nealh (2010-10-03), sargd66 (2010-10-03)

Slider.png is the original name, I left the rest alone, you can copy it so you'll have two, Slider.png and Slider (1).png. Rename those two to Slider1.png and Slider2.png.
    The name it's looking for is Slider1.png and Slider2.png. Hope this helps...if it does hit thanks...thanks!

Ok, that works but does not look like this screenshot (taken from Floppy's first post)

Also, the second slider seems to roll out of the sliderbar.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to craziplaya21 For This Useful Post:

sargd66 (2010-10-03)

So here is what I got. Pic1 the question mark turning into the slider then going off the edge. Also you can see the line going down diagonal the small screen. I didnt see that in other peoples screen shots. Thank you for any info!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo-1.png   -photo-2.png  

Quote Originally Posted by craziplaya21 View Post
    Ok, that works but does not look like this screenshot (taken from Floppy's first post)

Also, the second slider seems to roll out of the sliderbar.
    What does it look like? Plus floppy_joe knows what he's doin so he may have done some tweaking.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-10-03), sargd66 (2010-10-03)

So here is what I got. Pic1 the question mark turning into the slider then going off the edge. Also you can see the line going down diagonal the small screen. I didnt see that in other peoples screen shots. Thank you for any info!!
    Read one or two post up for the question mark issue. Let me know if it helps. It's an overlay that is used in the foreground window that causes that line. I think barsoverbeats gave us an overlay to do away with that line.

Read one or two post up for the question mark issue. Let me know if it helps. It's an overlay that is used in the foreground window that causes that line. I think barsoverbeats gave us an overlay to do away with that line.

Okay I copied the swipe to unlock so there are two of them named 1 and 2, so thats good to go no question mark. Is there a way to keep it from going over the black bar or to make the black bar longer? I looked ay the overlay in ifunbox it does not have a line going through the little window diagonally. Any ideas on that?

Thanks for taking the time for all these questions!!!!

Ok guys...how can I set my own picture in small frame without setting this picture as my Sprinboard wallpaper...if that make sense..also can somebody share CI_Overlay without reflection please
    Last edited by rumcajs; 2010-10-03 at 07:43 AM.

Okay I copied the swipe to unlock so there are two of them named 1 and 2, so thats good to go no question mark. Is there a way to keep it from going over the black bar or to make the black bar longer? I looked ay the overlay in ifunbox it does not have a line going through the little window diagonally. Any ideas on that?

Thanks for taking the time for all these questions!!!!
    Don't know why it goes over the box, will have to bring that up to one of the wizards on this forum, but the overlay your looking for is CI_Overlay I think, there should be a line on it if your getting a line on the foreground window.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

nealh (2010-10-03)

When I get home I'll send it to you if I'm not to drunk! Lol

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

nealh (2010-10-03), rumcajs (2010-10-03), sargd66 (2010-10-03)

Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    Ok guys...how can I set my own picture in small frame without setting this picture as my Sprinboard wallpaper...if that make sense..also how can I get rid of reflection in small frame
    Will you post a screen shot? Id like to see if you have the same line going diagonal down through your small window.

When I get home I'll send it to you if I'm not to drunk! Lol

Thanks please do I cant stand that line. Thanks and dont get to hammmmmered.
    Last edited by sargd66; 2010-10-03 at 07:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    Ok guys...how can I set my own picture in small frame without setting this picture as my Sprinboard wallpaper...if that make sense..also can somebody share CI_Overlay without reflection please
    If you downloaded the update in the first post, it's in the config file. It's really clean and straight forward to follow.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

nealh (2010-10-03)

Will you post a screen shot? Id like to see if you have the same line going diagonal down through your small window.

Thanks please do I cant stand that line. Thanks and dont get to hammmmmered.
    No line.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-10-03)

I have a line just need CI Overlay without reflection...I can't set my own photo in small frame without setting home wallpaper with that photo...

27. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-10-03)

sargd66, rumcajs, sent you two an email. I can attach my overlay via iFile and send it to you two, or y'all can wait till later.

perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

How did all you guys get your weather up in the left corner??

Sent it off...hope it works guys!

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast