Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Floppy Weather Mods, Tweaks n stuff..

I dont hear from him anymore. I only mention his name because it started with a weather widget but the widgets i used were from themes by Z and he gave me thumbs up to use long ago. I really dont think there is anything propriatary in any of this anymore by IB. Heck at this point it is just one big cornacopia. You can get the the weather part for free all over the place. I look at it more as a shout out.
    Last edited by floppy_joe; 2010-09-27 at 02:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ArDottCeeDuble View Post
    How did you make it show in both ?
    Copy the pic out of the icon folder and add it to you camera roll or wall paper file
    Last edited by tankz504; 2010-09-27 at 02:54 AM. Reason: beer spelling error

3. The Following User Says Thank You to tankz504 For This Useful Post:

Raaj FX was banned (2010-09-27)

No, download the update and change the lockbackground.HTML there r 2 of them. That way it will change with the weather too

Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    No, download the update and change the lockbackground.HTML there r 2 of them. That way it will change with the weather too
    Shoot, I may have taken that out... I will put it back to ita original intended form.... Minus the day mixup of course... It may be until tomorrow until I get the files to Kyle for Cydia though, I have alot of work to do on my new theme

My bad, I thought he just wanted the babe in the square. No more drunkin posting for me.

This can't be right...the small window has that "overlay" on it...what am I not doing right?

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Overlay is part of it. Stylish. If you don't like it I'm sure it can be removed but don't know right now

You'll have to edit the ci-overlay.png
    Last edited by floppy_joe; 2010-09-27 at 05:39 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Can we get an Asian girl weather theme instead ??

perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

Anyone kno why im getting the question mark ?

I renamed the lockbackground.allweather

to LockBackground.html

Got it sorted! Thx floppy_joe! Get more chic images so they can rotate. ...love living in WA, get a lot of weather conditions!

Anyone kno why im getting the question mark ?

I renamed the lockbackground.allweather

to LockBackground.html

When you unzip the update it has a Private folder containing Config and Function folders, lockbackground.HTML and lockbackground~front.HTML. All I did is renamed the lockbackground~front.HTML to lockbackground.HTML (did not use the lockbackground.HTML that unzipped) replaced the one in the theme. Backup of course. Put the function folder in the theme, put the unzipped Config folder in the theme, but I took out the style.css from the original config folder and put it in the unzipped config folder. I don't know if that's exactly correct because I didn't use the unzipped lockbackground.HTML but it works without any question marks...hope that helps. Peace.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

Raaj FX was banned (2010-09-27)

perma-banned for life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    When you unzip the update it has a Private folder containing Config and Function folders, lockbackground.HTML and lockbackground~front.HTML. All I did is renamed the lockbackground~front.HTML to lockbackground.HTML (did not use the lockbackground.HTML that unzipped) replaced the one in the theme. Backup of course. Put the function folder in the theme, put the unzipped Config folder in the theme, but I took out the style.css from the original config folder and put it in the unzipped config folder. I don't know if that's exactly correct because I didn't use the unzipped lockbackground.HTML but it works without any question marks...hope that helps. Peace.

Alright ill give it a shot thanks

Alright ill give it a shot thanks
    You bet!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

Raaj FX was banned (2010-12-05)

perma-banned for life
    Thanks

Worked

Thanks bro !

Worked

Thanks bro !
    Sweet!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

Raaj FX was banned (2010-12-05)

perma-banned for life
    Thanks

I agree , the more babes the better

Thanks
    Thanked 30,402 Times in 5,077 Posts

Default I need this LS
    Hey Bars or Floppy when will this awesome LS weather theme be available on cydia,I only saw the animated LS which i must say is awesome as well.Cant wait got to add it to this great theme class hd the best theme ever .Thanks for all the great stuff will be donating to the cause.

Quote Originally Posted by Max_Pa1n View Post
    Hey Bars or Floppy when will this awesome LS weather theme be available on cydia,I only saw the animated LS which i must say is awesome as well.Cant wait got to add it to this great theme class hd the best theme ever .Thanks for all the great stuff will be donating to the cause.
    Thanks! I will be submitting the lockweather as an add on tonight when I get off work. From there it should be up within 24 hrs... Sorry for the delay

25. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Max_Pa1n (2010-09-27)

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast