Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Floppy Weather Mods, Tweaks n stuff..

Quote Originally Posted by MrBass View Post
    If that's the latest version you're running, the weather images need to be in Private/WeatherIcons.
    I need to create the new folder weathericons and shift all there?

yes, instead of Iconsets/Icon
    just WeatherIcons/

3. The Following User Says Thank You to floppy_joe For This Useful Post:

lastdance (2010-10-13)

Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    yes, instead of Iconsets/Icon
    just WeatherIcons/
    Great it worked

Quote Originally Posted by craziplaya21 View Post
    Hmm, I'm assuming developement for this lockscreen is finished/dead?

nope, i dont get paid I just put it out thru bars and then users can muck around with it as they wish.

the weather lock is no longer a wip, it is released thru barsoverbeats who has been extremely busu=y with his new theme. I sent him an updated finished version that i guess has not made it to cydia.

the weather lockscreen for Zausser's XHD theme is also in his hands. For that one someone needs to take the psd i uploaded and resave the images in full screen then plug them into WeatherIcons/ when they have it from Zausser.

Has to be this way since it is a part of their paid theme. Luckily there is enuff people here that know how to muck with it and will help

6. The Following User Says Thank You to floppy_joe For This Useful Post:

lao3hero (2010-10-13)

edit
    Last edited by open6l; 2010-10-17 at 05:58 AM. Reason: duh :)

Someone tell me how to change the color of words from blue to red?

in the css file in the #desc #city and #temp areas you need to change the font color code. instead of #whatever, you could just put "red", no quotes and no #

Thanks floppy!! I wasn't scrolling far enough down. Got it now.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to sargd66 For This Useful Post:

floppy_joe (2010-10-23)

Hey floppy, can you port over your weather code (or at least just the temperature/climate portion) from the Classy Weather Mod to the new Elite Pro HD lockscreen?
    Last edited by craziplaya21; 2010-10-25 at 05:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by craziplaya21 View Post
    Hey floppy, can you port over your weather code (or at least just the temperature/climate portion) from the Classy Weather Mod to the new Elite Pro HD lockscreen?
    Sorry bro, just ain't got the time or motivation. Kinda out of the mod business for now.

If you want regular weather images just copy over the icons. You need the slider files from the k nitsua class lockscreen, copy them over as well. Finally you can edit the code to display lockbackground or wallpaper in either frame
    Quote Originally Posted by j0k3r View Post
    Hi FloppyBass,

I downloaded your CLASS HD FloppyBass WeatherLockUpdate.zip, and copy that content in my Default CHD WeatherLock.theme over ssh, and overwrite all Files. The Problem is, I cant see any Slider.

Is there a way, that we can have as BackgroundImage the Weather Icons from the default WeatherLock.theme instead of the Weather Babe, and as foreground Image the LockScreen Wallpaper ?

Last edited by floppy_joe; 2010-10-26 at 04:39 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sorry bro, just ain't got the time or motivation. Kinda out of the mod business for now.

If you want regular weather images just copy over the icons. You need the slider files from the k nitsua class lockscreen, copy them over as well. Finally you can edit the code to display lockbackground or wallpaper in either frame
    I don't really care for the images. What I want the most is the temperature and climate

If u have chd then u can dl the chd lockscreen made by knits
    Then pull the slider images from it and put in this weather theme. On the first page there should also be a dl for regular weather images

@crazi. I'm just can't promise anything. Maybe ask mrbass or maybe wim66 can whip something up for you

17. The Following User Says Thank You to floppy_joe For This Useful Post:

j0k3r (2010-10-26)

it is setup to use weather image in the large frame or background. the sammler fram or foreground will either show weather or wallpaper.
    there is a file but i cant remember the name of it, either style or config or functions that you can edit backgroundimage true/false and forground image true false. False makes the weather show true makes homebackground show in small frame and lockbackground in large frame

then edit the html file, everywhere you see LockBackGround just change it the HomeBackGround or Lock to Home

Hey folks I'm out. There are plenty ignitions who know how to modify these widgets. I just need to give it up fir my real life. Special thanks to z bars and yaffa because it was all their stuff I built off of.
    Peace.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to floppy_joe For This Useful Post:

FiVe5tArPlAy3r (2010-10-29), It's Mi (2010-10-31), lao3hero (2010-10-29)

perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

Gonna miss ya floppers. Hope to see you around the forums

Hey folks I'm out. There are plenty ignitions who know how to modify these widgets. I just need to give it up fir my real life. Special thanks to z bars and yaffa because it was all their stuff I built off of.
    Peace.
    Take care bro!

added to the first post

Twilight mods. iNZTHD theme by Zausser and K Nitsua

Inzthd wEATHER MOD
    iNZTHD_BadGbV2.theme.zip

Screenshot

A vERSION TWEAKED BY mAX PAIN, No analog clock adds date and time

http://modmyi.com/forums/attachment....9&d=1290204936 &
    http://modmyi.com/forums/attachment....8&d=1290204866

Screenshot

ANIMATED WEATHER MOD

http://modmyi.com/forums/attachments...oppy.theme.zip

vIDEO

sCREENSHOTS

And Finally

Simpler weather, thanks to DM for shape layer and psd.

http://modmyi.com/forums/attachments...ller.theme.zip

All of these have the weather Icon that of course changes due to weather but Also backdrop images change throughout the day. N-Joy. I dont do it for money and the only reason I bring this up is due to pm's asking me for my paypal email. If you want you can pm me for my email address. That is all.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to floppy_joe For This Useful Post:

lao3hero (2010-11-24), metaserph (2010-11-27)

woohoo the museum's opened!!

@Floppy: Will u kill me if I request a zip of all your weather themes/widgets uploaded to mediafire? Actually I'm sure that's wat a lot of peeps want but dun dare to ask? :P
    Last edited by lao3hero; 2010-11-24 at 08:09 AM.

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast