Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 334

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Floppy Weather Mods, Tweaks n stuff..

  1. #221
    Quote Originally Posted by Fdxgnd79 View Post
    Sarg. Take the new animation from the lockscreen 2 and replace those files in floppys. It's the swipe to activate ones. Looks great


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    You mean take the sliders out of lockscreen2 and put them in here? And that's it? Thanks!!

  2. #222
    Yeah. Just replace the ones in the floppy weather with those ones. That's all I did and it won't go over your sliderbar


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  3. #223
    Quote Originally Posted by Fdxgnd79 View Post
    Yeah. Just replace the ones in the floppy weather with those ones. That's all I did and it won't go over your sliderbar


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    HA freakn A man. Looks great now, thank you.

  4. #224
    Your welcome dude.


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  5. #225
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    2,101
    Thanks
    361
    Thanked 544 Times in 404 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by skiptowncat View Post
    Can anyone helpe please?
    I have two weather images that show for showers in the vicinity and neither of them really match




    I can't find anything to change in the config.js weather script so I can put something different in. And the calendar is wrong, any ideas?
    Anyone?

  6. #226
    Sorry skip. I've been too busy bickering.
    I am scratching my head at this though. I am nit an expert on the yahoo weather codes but for every description there should be a matching image. I am not sure what showers in the vicinity lines up with. Or what weather code it is. Hopefully someone smarter about this part of it will help

  7. #227
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

    Wen you gonna post the xhd lockscreen weather mod bro ?

  8. #228
    I'll have to ask z how he wants me to proceed. Also I still need to fix all the images to full screen. Plus I don't like how some of them sit in the X

  9. #229
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

    Alright. Looks pretty nice to me bro

  10. #230
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    2,101
    Thanks
    361
    Thanked 544 Times in 404 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    Sorry skip. I've been too busy bickering.
    I am scratching my head at this though. I am nit an expert on the yahoo weather codes but for every description there should be a matching image. I am not sure what showers in the vicinity lines up with. Or what weather code it is. Hopefully someone smarter about this part of it will help

    No problem, i can live with it(gives me an excuse to pit the babes on)An idea what to do about the calendar though?

  11. #231
    iPhone? More like MyPhone MrBass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Luton, UK
    Posts
    165
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 194 Times in 86 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by skiptowncat View Post
    No problem, i can live with it(gives me an excuse to pit the babes on)An idea what to do about the calendar though?
    Next time you get 'Showers in the Vicinity' change one of the HTML elements to display the weather icon code, i.e,

    document.getElementById("temp").innerText = obj.icon;

    Then we can see immediately why it's not working.
    My work is completely free & hitting the "THANKS" won't cost you anything
    But if you want to...


  12. #232
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    2,101
    Thanks
    361
    Thanked 544 Times in 404 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBass View Post
    Next time you get 'Showers in the Vicinity' change one of the HTML elements to display the weather icon code, i.e,

    document.getElementById("temp").innerText = obj.icon;

    Then we can see immediately why it's not working.
    Any element? Is that in the function.js?

  13. #233
    iPhone? More like MyPhone MrBass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Luton, UK
    Posts
    165
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 194 Times in 86 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by skiptowncat View Post
    Any element? Is that in the function.js?
    Any text element and yes, if you're using the latest version.
    My work is completely free & hitting the "THANKS" won't cost you anything
    But if you want to...


  14. #234
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    2,101
    Thanks
    361
    Thanked 544 Times in 404 Posts

    I think I'll make a backup of the original before I attempt this
    Clear blue skies today though!!

  15. #235


    My lockscreens all messed up my lockscreen wall is way too high and nothing shows in the back?

  16. #236
    Wow, what has happened to this thread. It is dead silent today.

  17. #237



    Floppy do you have some weather mod for XHD lockscreen?? Like this one but with ELite PRO image of weather? And where can I download it?
    Last edited by Dexy88; 2010-10-05 at 02:46 PM.

  18. #238
    iPhone? More like MyPhone MrBass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Luton, UK
    Posts
    165
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 194 Times in 86 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dexy111 View Post



    Floppy do you have some weather mod for XHD lockscreen?? Like this one but with ELite PRO image of weather? And where can I download it?
    The codes been done but Floppy needs to sort out the pictures and play around with the CSS until he's happy where the background image is sitting.

    He also needs to see how the theme owner wants to go about releasing it.
    My work is completely free & hitting the "THANKS" won't cost you anything
    But if you want to...


  19. #239
    Cant wait to see this wearher online
    Tnx

  20. #240
    Thanks mrbass, I'll do my best to finish the xhd. Also not sure what dexy means by "with the elite pro weather image"

    Quote Originally Posted by Fate1121 View Post


    My lockscreens all messed up my lockscreen wall is way too high and nothing shows in the back?
    Start over. Redownload then download the update on first page you'll also need to copy the sliders over from the mist recent k nitsua chd lockscreen.

    Sorry it's like a puzzle. Maybe since bars has released a new theme he will let me post the whole weatherlock package.

    Or bass and I can come up with our own original style.
    Last edited by floppy_joe; 2010-10-05 at 05:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •