Page 77 of 472 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127177 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,540 of 9421

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Xhd [Release]

  1. #1521
    Okay. Back to work I go.

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

    Darka5sa5sin (2010-09-26), dc71295 (2010-09-26), eFXx (2010-09-26), ragemellons (2010-09-26), The_13th_Plague (2010-09-26)

  3. #1522
    My iPhone is a Part of Me THatton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA USA
    Posts
    851
    Thanks
    1,327
    Thanked 1,493 Times in 443 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by dc71295 View Post
    have to add logo to wallpaper and use transparent status bar
    Now that makes total sense. Don't know why I didn't think about that. Thanks buddy.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to THatton For This Useful Post:

    dc71295 (2010-09-26)

  5. #1523
    Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Just need to do the dialer and portrait calc. Or we can leave those as is. I sent EF the default psd and action. Ita works for him as it should. And he's pc. Lol. He's been having fun with it.

    So I could package and start to send in a few hours or try and do the calc and dialer and send tomorrow. ???

    yea. im a PC. whats that supposed to mean! lol.. we do work too!
    having fun

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eFXx For This Useful Post:

    bk4life (2010-09-26), The_13th_Plague (2010-09-26)

  7. #1524
    Just wanted to say a quick thank you to Z and all the helpful people on this thread. Such a gorgeous theme with some great modifications from others. You guys truly are the best

  8. #1525
    Quote Originally Posted by dc71295 View Post
    already tryed that paul. when you change something in system/library/carrierbundles it changes in the other folder too. i have xhd logos named for every att file that was in carrier bundles and deleted all orginal att files. plus added carrier files to com.apple.ATT_US in xhd bundles folder. like i said att still pops up sometimes
    Does it pop up when u have no signal? If so need to change the strings file

  9. #1526
    Could some do a couple of icons for me if it would not be too much. I need ones for Chase, Photoshop Express, State Farm, TWC Max, and The CW TV. I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance

  10. #1527
    Off to bed..... Hopefully wake to an email from Z with the new add on..... ;-)

  11. #1528
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    2,104
    Thanks
    1,324
    Thanked 3,786 Times in 1,224 Posts


  12. #1529
    One Darren sig


  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wim66 For This Useful Post:

    Dazlin2 (2010-09-26), Dexy88 (2010-09-26)

  14. #1530
    Quote Originally Posted by paulgrowns1 View Post
    Does it pop up when u have no signal? If so need to change the strings file
    att service is sketchy here..usually i dont get but one or two bars and it shows xhd then. sometimes it looses signal and starts searching, will usually go to full bars for a while and thats when it showes att. around my house is the only place it does this..

    where wld i edit strings at?

  15. #1531
    Quote Originally Posted by dc71295 View Post
    att service is sketchy here..usually i dont get but one or two bars and it shows xhd then. sometimes it looses signal and starts searching, will usually go to full bars for a while and thats when it showes att. around my house is the only place it does this..

    where wld i edit strings at?
    If its showing on full bars its not a strings issue... this is beyond my knowledge

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Darka5sa5sin For This Useful Post:

    dc71295 (2010-09-26)

  17. #1532
    is there any way to change the background in multifl0w?. its black, wld be nice to have something that matched this theme

  18. #1533
    Certified KeyboardSmasher Rakim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Texas behind your computer desk tryin to fix what you have broken!!
    Posts
    288
    Thanks
    880
    Thanked 174 Times in 89 Posts

    Default Carrier logo files
    Thanks Paul I musta' missed your post... GREAT Stuff brother. Only prob., Is that there are several files named the way you described in the /System/Library/Carrier Bundles/ATT_US.bundle should I remove those first? I saw DC's post where he removed them..@ DC that obviously did not work for you maybe we dont need to move em...for people who have it swapped out already..what does you your folder locations look like with regards to the file locations and names? Screen shots or a list please?? Thx everyone for any input...
    Last edited by Rakim; 2010-09-26 at 02:01 AM.
    Yes Sir.... I "know" you "didn't visit THOSE Kinds of sites" to make your Computer pop up those FILTHY images....
    **As I conduct an emergency disinfect of the "Family PC" Before his wife returns home.**

  19. #1534
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by dc71295 View Post
    is there any way to change the background in multifl0w?. its black, wld be nice to have something that matched this theme
    See were multifl0w is installed too and check inside that folder

  20. #1535
    Quote Originally Posted by dc71295 View Post
    have to add logo to wallpaper and use transparent status bar
    hmmm whats the file name to replace the status bar with a transparent one plz?

  21. #1536
    Quote Originally Posted by ArDottCeeDuble View Post
    See were multifl0w is installed too and check inside that folder
    been looking cant find it...

  22. #1537
    Quote Originally Posted by dc71295 View Post
    been looking cant find it...
    do you like multiflow? icant get it to run any apps in the background that are form cydia. sorry for hijacking but is there a fix for this?

  23. #1538
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakim View Post
    Thanks Paul I musta' missed your post... GREAT Stuff brother. Only prob., Is that there are several files named the way you described in the /System/Library/Carrier Bundles/ATT_US.bundle should I remove those first? I saw DC's post where he removed them..@ DC that obviously did not work for you maybe we dont need to move em...for people who have it swapped out already..what does you your folder locations look like with regards to the file locations and names? Screen shots or a list please?? Thx everyone for any input...

    here are the three places i put the files:
    system/library/carrier bundles
    var/mobile/library/carrier bundles.bundle
    xhd.theme/bundles/com.apple.ATT_US

    this is what i have icons names in each folder:
    Default_CARRIER_ATT M-Cell.png
    Default_CARRIER_ATT [email protected]
    Default_CARRIER_ATT.png
    [email protected]
    FSO_CARRIER_ATT M-Cell.png
    FSO_CARRIER_ATT [email protected]
    FSO_CARRIER_ATT.png
    [email protected]

    all of them files are in each of the 3 folders

    Quote Originally Posted by speedfreak228 View Post
    do you like multiflow? icant get it to run any apps in the background that are form cydia. sorry for hijacking but is there a fix for this?
    cydia apps rum fine in mine...like iFile, Install-ous ect.

    Quote Originally Posted by renegad3 View Post
    hmmm whats the file name to replace the status bar with a transparent one plz?
    look in cydia i think u can find transparent statusbar there.. think there even a tweak that will make statusbar and dock dissapear o
    Last edited by dc71295; 2010-09-26 at 02:28 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dc71295 For This Useful Post:

    Rakim (2010-09-26), renegad3 (2010-09-26)

  25. #1539
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

    I prefer multiflow over proswitcher

  26. #1540
    Quote Originally Posted by dc71295 View Post
    is there any way to change the background in multifl0w?. its black, wld be nice to have something that matched this theme
    While not exactly what your looking for if you go to settings > Multifl0w and toggle the "Background" option to on, it seems to use your folder switcher background instead of plain black.

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to renegad3 For This Useful Post:

    dc71295 (2010-09-26)

Page 77 of 472 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127177 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •