Page 76 of 472 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126176 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,520 of 9421

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Xhd [Release]

new version

Last edited by dakota43; 2010-09-26 at 12:32 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by ArDottCeeDuble View Post
    Hey wim this is what happens

That's weird, they work on my 3Gs.
    I don't know what's happening

perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slim009 View Post
    Wim could you resize the dock for 3GS please thanks
    I didnt work for me :/

Quote Originally Posted by dakota43 View Post
    new version

Thats sick dude

Quote Originally Posted by wim66 View Post
    That's weird, they work on my 3Gs.
    I don't know what's happening
    Me niether
    Last edited by Raaj FX was banned; 2010-09-26 at 12:35 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by slim009 View Post
    Wim could you resize the dock for 3GS please thanks
    It's in here, they do work for me on my 3Gs
    SBDockBG.zip

Certified KeyboardSmasher Rakim's Avatar
    In Texas behind your computer desk tryin to fix what you have broken!!
    Thanks

Said by DC71295: im using att and was having the same prob (still do). i have deleted every att carrier logo file off my phone. put xhd one in orginal iphone folder and in the xhd theme folder. it works most of the time but att still pops up and replaces xhd logo sometime..i dont know how thats possible but it does. i think it has something to do with data roming or something *** i live in the country and seems like when it is on att's towers it showes xhd logo but when it looses signal and hits roming towers it showes att....weird! any thoughts lol>

I just got back in... three new machines to work on yippee!!! Anyways thanks for the input DC...Back in the day with my old 3g I memba there were "permission" issues on some things and the 3 digit permission code on the specific theme items's property list had to be altered so that it could be accessed properly by the phones operating system, very similar to how read only vs. full control or XP/2000 compatibility mode were the only options in some instances for certain programs to function correctly in PC's Windows environment..Maybe this is a moment like that? Any input or ideas or suggestions regarding that everyone?
    Last edited by Rakim; 2010-09-26 at 12:46 AM.
    Yes Sir.... I "know" you "didn't visit THOSE Kinds of sites" to make your Computer pop up those FILTHY images....
    **As I conduct an emergency disinfect of the "Family PC" Before his wife returns home.**

[QUOTE=wim66;5475242]Anybody interested in a Lock Clock/Weather theme?
    I would have to write other optional css files so it can be used with the system font too, and take the weather translation out.
    Big thanks to Alien1974, I based this theme on his work

Wim: Hook me up bro.!!! I too would put this to good use !!!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to bk4life For This Useful Post:

wim66 (2010-09-26)

It's in here, they do work for me on my 3Gs
    SBDockBG.zip
    Thanks bro that one work thank you

10. The Following User Says Thank You to slim009 For This Useful Post:

wim66 (2010-09-26)

Quote Originally Posted by Rakim View Post
    Said by DC71295: im using att and was having the same prob (still do). i have deleted every att carrier logo file off my phone. put xhd one in orginal iphone folder and in the xhd theme folder. it works most of the time but att still pops up and replaces xhd logo sometime..i dont know how thats possible but it does. i think it has something to do with data roming or something *** i live in the country and seems like when it is on att's towers it showes xhd logo but when it looses signal and hits roming towers it showes att....weird! any thoughts lol>

I just got back in... three new machines to work on yippee!!! Anyways thanks for the input DC...Back in the day with my old 3g I memba there were "permission" issues on some things and the 3 digit permission code on the specific theme items's property list had to be altered so that it could be accessed properly by the phones operating system, very similar to how read only vs. full control or XP/2000 compatibility mode were the only options in some instances for certain programs to function correctly in PC's Windows environment..Maybe this is a moment like that? Any input or ideas or suggestions regarding that everyone?
    See my post a few pages back!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Darka5sa5sin For This Useful Post:

Rakim (2010-09-26)

Just need to do the dialer and portrait calc. Or we can leave those as is. I sent EF the default psd and action. Ita works for him as it should. And he's pc. Lol. He's been having fun with it.

So I could package and start to send in a few hours or try and do the calc and dialer and send tomorrow. ???

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

bk4life (2010-09-26), Dexy88 (2010-09-26), eFXx (2010-09-26), Rakim (2010-09-26), The_13th_Plague (2010-09-26), wim66 (2010-09-26)

Anybody interested in a Lock Clock/Weather theme?
    I would have to write other optional css files so it can be used with the system font too, and take the weather translation out.
    Big thanks to Alien1974, I based this theme on his work

320x45 works a lot better IMHO
    Hey wim66,
    I would love to have a Lock Clock/Weather/Date Theme if it wouldn't be too much trouble.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to vlruss For This Useful Post:

wim66 (2010-09-26)

My iPhone is a Part of Me THatton's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,493 Times in 443 Posts

We want it now! We want it now! We want it now! Either way. I am totally patient! Yeah right!

Tomorrow is soon enough though for even the least patient of us. Take your time.
    Last edited by THatton; 2010-09-26 at 01:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Just need to do the dialer and portrait calc. Or we can leave those as is. I sent EF the default psd and action. Ita works for him as it should. And he's pc. Lol. He's been having fun with it.

So I could package and start to send in a few hours or try and do the calc and dialer and send tomorrow. ???
    Take your time, send it tomorrow morning
    Or I'll feel like I missed Christmas in the morning, It's already tomorrow here

Quote Originally Posted by paulgrowns1 View Post
    See my post a few pages back!!
    already tryed that paul. when you change something in system/library/carrierbundles it changes in the other folder too. i have xhd logos named for every att file that was in carrier bundles and deleted all orginal att files. plus added carrier files to com.apple.ATT_US in xhd bundles folder. like i said att still pops up sometimes

iPhone? More like MyPhone Dazlin2's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks willem for the dazlin2, would it be possible to do one for "Darren"
    Thanks

My iPhone is a Part of Me THatton's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,493 Times in 443 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flash_Out View Post
    No, I changed the Default "Helvetica" font files on my iPhone. Go to iPhoneruler.net and they show you how to do it.
    I know how to do that. That's not the issue. I guess I am wanting to know where I can find the folder that I can add images to put a custom logo or whatnot in the status bar. I have been seeing them more and more but don't know how to get mine to look that way.

Take your time, send it tomorrow morning
    Or I'll feel like I missed Christmas in the morning, It's already tomorrow here
    i agree Z take your time and get it done. morning is fine with me

Quote Originally Posted by Dazlin2 View Post
    Thanks willem for the dazlin2, would it be possible to do one for "Darren"
    Thanks
    I will when my batch action is done
    I'm upscaling the weather icon sets so they'll show good on the iP4

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wim66 For This Useful Post:

Dazlin2 (2010-09-26), dc71295 (2010-09-26)

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,786 Times in 1,224 Posts

26. The Following User Says Thank You to xXtRaSaUcE For This Useful Post:

eFXx (2010-09-26)

Quote Originally Posted by THatton View Post
    I know how to do that. That's not the issue. I guess I am wanting to know where I can find the folder that I can add images to put a custom logo or whatnot in the status bar. I have been seeing them more and more but don't know how to get mine to look that way.
    have to add logo to wallpaper and use transparent status bar

28. The Following User Says Thank You to dc71295 For This Useful Post:

THatton (2010-09-26)

Page 76 of 472 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126176 ... LastLast