Page 72 of 472 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122172 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,440 of 9421

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Xhd [Release]

Quote Originally Posted by zjimmyz View Post
    I don't think u can change the original batt % font. The only way now is replacing them in UIImages. I attached the files from previous post.
    Enjoy~
    it changed when i added ur file.

thanks, looks great...sidenote: u might could try and fade from blue to red coming from bottom left up to top right. instead of top to bottom lol hope u understand what im trying to say looks cool n my head..just a thought if your playing with it and trying diff things

2. The Following User Says Thank You to dc71295 For This Useful Post:

.:JimmyL:. (2010-09-26)

3G Unrestrictor

Icon Name: [email protected]
    Folder Name in Bundles: com.kstreich-dev.unrestrictor3g
    Attached Files Attached Files

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

bk4life (2010-09-26), Dexy88 (2010-09-25)

Certified KeyboardSmasher Rakim's Avatar
    In Texas behind your computer desk tryin to fix what you have broken!!
    Thanks

Default Carrier Logo issues
    Hey Sky I read while searching for a fix,a few of your posts a couple days ago you were having some issues with the carrier logo skinning properly i tried the methods and re-naming conventions that were posted, and still no luck on getting the carrier to skin i moved the folder to the top of the list in Winterboard i did have make it mine activated initially so i thought that may be causing problems so i went back and turned it off and tried it all over again and resprung<<<(is that even a word) still nothing.. i tried the original way of just replacing the files within the theme with the properly renamed ones and nothing.. In fact when i first applied the XHD theme it didnt skin either and i know that Z included the XHD custom carrier logos. Any suggestions as to what may be causing this? All input will be appreciated. ThX
    Yes Sir.... I "know" you "didn't visit THOSE Kinds of sites" to make your Computer pop up those FILTHY images....
    **As I conduct an emergency disinfect of the "Family PC" Before his wife returns home.**

I have no carrier logos in the theme. Some have been made and posted by others on the thread. Time to Photoshop!

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-09-25), dc71295 (2010-09-25), Rakim (2010-09-25)

Quote Originally Posted by 88hurst View Post
    Made some blue safari buttons.

dude these are sweet..did you try and add a stroke of red to the sides (like Z did with the blue) i think that would look awesome

Thanks

Question carrier logos
    Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    I have no carrier logos in the theme. Some have been made and posted by others on the thread. Time to Photoshop!
    AHHHHHHHH lol that would explain why there were no initial skinning effects applied, Thanks Z, but that still doesn't 'splain why it did'nt work even after i inserted the ones that have been uploaded here in the thread... I have the Jeopardy them playing in my head on a loop right now as I'm tryin to figure it out..I saw some info int eh thread about it but it doesnt seem to be working.. I mean this doesnt require in in depth process its simply a matter of renaming the files properly withe right caps etc. and puttiing them into the correct folder...makes ya go hmmmm
    Last edited by Rakim; 2010-09-25 at 08:47 PM.
    Yes Sir.... I "know" you "didn't visit THOSE Kinds of sites" to make your Computer pop up those FILTHY images....
    **As I conduct an emergency disinfect of the "Family PC" Before his wife returns home.**

Quote Originally Posted by Rakim View Post
    Hey Sky I read while searching for a fix,a few of your posts a couple days ago you were having some issues with the carrier logo skinning properly i tried the methods and re-naming conventions that were posted, and still no luck on getting the carrier to skin i moved the folder to the top of the list in Winterboard i did have make it mine activated initially so i thought that may be causing problems so i went back and turned it off and tried it all over again and resprung<<<(is that even a word) still nothing.. i tried the original way of just replacing the files within the theme with the properly renamed ones and nothing.. In fact when i first applied the XHD theme it didnt skin either and i know that Z included the XHD custom carrier logos. Any suggestions as to what may be causing this? All input will be appreciated. ThX
    Are you using ATT? If not you need to change the com.apple.ATT_US folder and icon names. The com.apple folder can be added to the XHD Bundles folder if you prefer less itmes on WinterBoard.

Look HERE for my original post on carrier images and other status bar mods.

I suggest you uninstall Make it Mine, reboot, and see what happens.
    Last edited by SkyGuy5; 2010-09-25 at 08:54 PM. Reason: Link added

Thanks

Default @ SkyGuy
    Thanks ill give it a shot right now, I hafta go pick up a two rigs by 3:30 i wanted to have this damn phone perfect before i got started on their machines.. That way i can leave it alone until the add-on pack......MAYBE
    Last edited by Rakim; 2010-09-25 at 08:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakim View Post
    I don't understand Sir?? Are you saying that i should do that again? or was that quote a typo? he-he
    My MMi app was acting weird and not adding my comments.

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,786 Times in 1,224 Posts

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xXtRaSaUcE For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-09-25), wim66 (2010-09-25), Zwayne (2010-09-25)

My iPhone is a Part of Me THatton's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,493 Times in 443 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xXtRaSaUcE View Post
    That is bad ***!!! You just made me think of something. Would you be able to make something like that with "Affliction Clothing" type skulls and dark looking evil **** inside the "X"? I know that is kind of your style anyways. I would love something kind of Tattooish...

Originally Posted by Rakim

im using att and was having the same prob (still do). i have deleted every att carrier logo file off my phone. put xhd one in orginal iphone folder and in the xhd theme folder. it works most of the time but att still pops up and replaces xhd logo sometime..i dont know how thats possible but it does. i think it has something to do with data roming or something *** i live in the country and seems like when it is on att's towers it showes xhd logo but when it looses signal and hits roming towers it showes att....weird! any thoughts lol

I love you z in a manly way that is

Seriousl
    Last edited by dc71295; 2010-09-25 at 09:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

17. The Following User Says Thank You to dc71295 For This Useful Post:

Rakim (2010-09-26)

AccuWeather

Icon Name: icon
    Folder Name in Bundles: com.yourcompany.TestWithCustomTabs
    Attached Files Attached Files

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

bk4life (2010-09-25), Dexy88 (2010-09-25)

Quote Originally Posted by Nips_19 View Post
    ********* XHD Icon mask

Place the below files in

XHD.theme/Bundle/com.hackulo.us.*********

Alot of the icons from ********* are all different sizes so a few aren't covered completely but very hard to see

will keep tweaking to see if i can correct it

Bundle folder didn't worked for me.. i had to put the in the folder name Folders

I love you z in a manly way that is

Seriously thank you for this awesome theme man it's....words can't describe!
    Last edited by dc71295; 2010-09-25 at 09:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dc71295 View Post
    Originally Posted by Rakim

im using att and was having the same prob (still do). i have deleted every att carrier logo file off my phone. put xhd one in orginal iphone folder and in the xhd theme folder. it works most of the time but att still pops up and replaces xhd logo sometime..i dont know how thats possible but it does. i think it has something to do with data roming or something *** i live in the country and seems like when it is on att's towers it showes xhd logo but when it looses signal and hits roming towers it showes att....weird! any thoughts lol
    I get a stock status bar when I open Cydia, which has something to do with WinterBoard updates.

There might be a ATT image for roaming that I don't know about. I'll poke around through the phone and see.

Quote Originally Posted by ArDottCeeDuble View Post
    @Wim66

Could I get one of those names you made laz , that I could use for a lockicon please ?

Can it say Raaj.
    Here you go.
    I always put a copy in UIImages and one in com.apple.springboard to make sure it always shows

And a big one, I made it anyway.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wim66 For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-09-25), Raaj FX was banned (2010-09-25)

perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wim66 View Post
    Here you go.
    I always put a copy in UIImages and one in com.apple.springboard to make sure it always shows

And a big one, I made it anyway.

Thanks bro

Do you know what it would have to be named for it to show were the status bar clock would be on the springboard ?
    Last edited by Raaj FX was banned; 2010-09-25 at 09:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by ArDottCeeDuble View Post
    Thanks bro

Do you know what it would have to be named for it to show were the status bar clock would be on the springboard ?
    I have never seen that done, don't think it's possible.

perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wim66 View Post
    I have never seen that done, don't think it's possible.
    Hmm alright , thank you anyway

Page 72 of 472 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122172 ... LastLast