Page 471 of 472 FirstFirst ... 371421461469470471472 LastLast
Results 9,401 to 9,420 of 9421

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Xhd [Release]

Dreamboard Porter/Themer/Coder FrightDealer's Avatar
    Thanks

IOS 5 port done? This theme is the shiz!!

Green Apple
    Thanks

^ lol...no!!! it isn't, hence me bumping the thread like mad .

3. The Following User Says Thank You to bubble.tea For This Useful Post:

FrightDealer (2012-02-27)

iOS 5 please!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Alexweli69 For This Useful Post:

FrightDealer (2012-02-27)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,440 Times in 3,002 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Sweet. Sorry I've lost track of pretty much everything.

RELEASE it!!!!

Oh I've made all my themes FREE on Cydia. One reason is they are not ios5 ready. Not sure i'll update this theme but a remake is being talked about.

Themes that should be FREE in cydia that are not ios5 ready are:

Nine HD
    XHD
    iNitsua Z Twilight
    AZUI

They should be anyway....

Thanks to all of you and your allowing me to step away for a while. I needed it!!!!
    free thats a sweet deal

Thanks

I HATE TO SEE THIS THEME END UP A THING OF THE PAST! I'm not the best in Winterboard, but i did my best to bring this amazing theme into IOS 5. It isn't a permanent fix, but at least to be able to use this theme in ios 5. Almost all of the UI is working, except for some like the statusbar UI that i just cannot fix, but everything else does work. I heard someone was porting it to IOS 5, but never got any news or update on release, but here is my version, not the best, but it should work for now. Enjoy people.

Right now it is the Base theme, mixed it with the XHD Details to look better and fill in the missing spaces. I am thinking whether to port the XHDZ theme as well, i might, idk yet. Depends on if i get the time. But here is the Base theme to keep you busy cause this theme is hot and even thought i'm not a themer, i did my best to bring this theme to your iDevice once again.

@KnightWing, Bro, if you could fix the port i did to work completely, it would really help, i lessened the pain of porting completely. But you are a beast at porting to IOS 5. lol, thanks man!

XHD_iOS5.zip

This theme is not a patch/add on. It is the full theme ported to IOS 5. So just activate this one as its own.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to FrightDealer For This Useful Post:

Alexweli69 (2012-03-21), Fattone66 (2012-03-21), jokerg7 (2012-03-23), kimvy (2012-03-21), KnightWing (2012-03-29), SkyGuy5 (2012-08-19), Sweman (2012-03-29), TexasDeltaSig (2012-03-21), TimVFR (2012-06-03), yusuf530i (2012-04-23), zausser (2012-04-22)

I absolutely love this app. I have one question. On the xhdz lock screen is there a way to change the wallpaper easily. I figured out how to use a camera roll picture but after all the hassle of finiding the picture ut and paste the change the code the pic doesn't fit or its way to big then I gotta start over is it possible to put the source as the actually lock screen wall paper so if I select a
    Pic as my lock screen it will show up in the xhdz skin?? I swear the cydia page says you use the setting to change wallpaper but mine doesn't work that way. What is the location of the current iPhone lock wallpaper?

Awesome theme....Love how the older themes surpass the newer themes...they just are more unique, my opinion, you don't have to take it to heart.
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing

11. The Following User Says Thank You to KnightWing For This Useful Post:

zausser (2012-04-22)

loving the theme, but sad that so many "front page" icons aren't working now, and the default IOS icons are showing

2 questions (hopefully you can help me not read all 471 pages on the forum!)

First - what options should I be adding to get it to look just like samples. ie I think I need to change the lockscreen clock somehow? I still have the standard clock.
    Second -
    Those annoying unskinned Icons The ones I notice most are
    Photos
    Camera
    Contacts
    Videos
    Maps
    Mail
    Gmail

Can anyone direct me on how to get these to show up correctly?

Green Apple
    Thanks

itshtevman, Post 9406 (by yours truly) provides what you're looking for.

I'm running a fully operational xHD theme...and LOVINGGGGGG it. I like to bounce between my fav 3 wallpapers that SkyGuy5 shared .

14. The Following User Says Thank You to bubble.tea For This Useful Post:

FrightDealer (2012-04-22)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bubble.tea View Post
    itshtevman, Post 9406 (by yours truly) provides what you're looking for.

I'm running a fully operational xHD theme...and LOVINGGGGGG it. I like to bounce between my fav 3 wallpapers that SkyGuy5 shared .
    Glad you guys are enjoying the port. Been away for a while. Promised the Other icon look, which i will be bringing back in a couple of days.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to FrightDealer For This Useful Post:

zausser (2012-04-22)

oh man.... I needz to get back in here.... Thanks for keeping the light on!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

FrightDealer (2012-04-22), TimVFR (2012-06-03)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    oh man.... I needz to get back in here.... Thanks for keeping the light on!
    Least i can do bro! And the least the community can do too!

My iPhone is a Part of Me Kaospassageraren's Avatar
    Thanks

How do i get the settings switcher to skin they are still stock??
    My Twitter....powderfinger76

Quote Originally Posted by bubble.tea View Post
    [Solved]So I just went into var/stash/applications (IE the stock folders for the stock icons), and replaced the original icons with the 6odd xHD custom icons that weren't displaying.
    bubble.tea - I tried this and had some success ... but the xHD MAPS icon was the only one I could find and get to work.
    I can't find the icons folders for photos, camera etc. Which folder are they? (both the xHD folder and the default iphone folder)

(EDIT : Fixed the MAIL icon as well - renamed the MAIL icon from [email protected] to CAPITAL I ([email protected]) and it now works)
    Last edited by itsthevman; 2012-04-30 at 04:03 AM. Reason: solved part of problem

Green Apple
    Thanks

ODD. Last night I came to this page 3 times, but your post wasn't displaying.

Today I thought to just click the link from my email notification and it brought me to yours.

I honestly don't remember to them being hidden. In the old OS, the icons where all in ONE folder under the path I indicated, I just scooped them up and placed in their respective spots.

com.apple.camera
    com.apple.contactssettings
    com.apple.Maps
    com.apple.mobilemail
    com.apple.mobilephone.settings
    com.apple.mobileslideshow
    com.apple.notificationsettings
    com.apple.videosettings?
    com.apple.Preferences
    com.apple.videosettings
    com.photos

See what you find in those?

I have them laid out in my 'mod' folder with the pics therein, Obviously not all pertain...or do they? I don't remember, but that should be where you need to go find the icons you want.

btw, that is under 'Themes/Bundles/....etc'. ? I think.

PLEASE NOTE I'M NOT THE GREATEST AT all this change what with the new OS, I just happened to find everything and browse, just enough to find out what I needed to do. I hope you don't **** up your phone. LOL.

ALWAYS BACK UP!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by bubble.tea; 2012-04-30 at 04:13 PM.

In case anyone is still looking for fixes, I'll share some I have found. I am on an iphone 4 with IOS 5.1.1. I've found iFile the easiest way to fix things right on your phone, no computer needed. App icons that were not working for me after installing xhd and xhdz were camera, photos, map, and videos. go in to var/stash/themes/xhdz (or xhd whichever applies)/bundles. In the com.apple.maps, change [email protected] to a capital I. For the camera and photos: com.apple.mobileslideshow - change [email protected] to [email protected]~iphone.png. For the camera you need to create a new folder in /bundles and name it com.apple.camera. Move the files from /mobileslideshow for the camera to your new folder and rename [email protected] to [email protected]~iphone.png. The fix for the camera and photos app icons I found here:

Fix Camera and Photo app Winterboard icons in iOS 5.1.1 | iPhoneBlogr.com

I'm still looking for a fix for the videos.app icon. I can't seem to locate any folder inside xhd or xhdz that contains the file. If anyone has any info on that sure would appreciate it. Big thanks to all those that have made this theme possible and who are keeping it alive.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to freeflyin180 For This Useful Post:

SkyGuy5 (2012-08-19)

i used TIM (Theme Icon Maker) for all the apps that werent shown right and it worked... just download it from cydia, run it and thats it

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Gugilino For This Useful Post:

bubble.tea (2012-08-20)

I did end up fixing the video app. Didn't know about TIM, will have to check that out.

Still one of my favorite themes!

Quote Originally Posted by SkyGuy5 View Post
    Still one of my favorite themes!
    It's a shame I never really got to use this..I have it purchased anyways though
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing

Page 471 of 472 FirstFirst ... 371421461469470471472 LastLast