Page 459 of 472 FirstFirst ... 359409449457458459460461469 ... LastLast
Results 9,161 to 9,180 of 9421

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Xhd [Release]

sorry i wasnt able to get to zipping all the 4.2.1 things up today...i should be able to do it today though :-) In iraq :-/ I have some custom files in my theme to so I'll have to sort out whats original and whats mine.

Quick update I am going to do the XHD and XHDZ 4.2.1. XHD is done but I am at work now so it'll be uploaded when you all are locating your socks this morning sometime.

Here is XHD (thick icons) update for 4.2.1
    If I missed anything at all please let me know and I will post the files. I am back on 4.1 at the moment because I needed untethered jailbreak but I updated the theme when I was on 4.2.1 so everything should be fixed. Please let me know!!! Thanks all!!!

XHD

Download XHD 421.theme.rar from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

XHDZ

Download XHDZ 421.theme.rar from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

P.S These are using XHD Detail and if for some reason you arent using that just use these themes to change the names of your files :-) But I assume everyone is because its FREAKING AWESOME!
    Last edited by x2dope; 2011-02-04 at 11:35 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to x2dope For This Useful Post:

Bo Troxell (2011-02-05), chrisangel13 (2011-02-05), marco29 (2011-02-10), Raaj FX was banned (2011-02-17)

Livin the iPhone Life Darrenrooster's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,230 Times in 659 Posts

does anybody have or know where the blue ui mod is for this theme, please?

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by x2dope View Post
    sorry i wasnt able to get to zipping all the 4.2.1 things up today...i should be able to do it today though :-) In iraq :-/ I have some custom files in my theme to so I'll have to sort out whats original and whats mine.

Quick update I am going to do the XHD and XHDZ 4.2.1. XHD is done but I am at work now so it'll be uploaded when you all are locating your socks this morning sometime.

If I missed anything at all please let me know and I will post the files. I am back on 4.1 at the moment because I needed untethered jailbreak but I updated the theme when I was on 4.2.1 so everything should be fixed. Please let me know!!! Thanks all!!!

P.S These are using XHD Detail and if for some reason you arent using that just use these themes to change the names of your files :-) But I assume everyone is because its FREAKING AWESOME!
    Thank you so much for doing it. Awesome.......

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

x2dope (2011-02-05)

everyone i just wanted to say your welcome and lets keep XHD alive!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

everyone i just wanted to say your welcome and lets keep XHD alive!!!!
    Absolutly, it's alive, run for your lives..............
    Xhd for 4.2.1 awesome.

Well almost none of my icons changes....????

My iPhone is a Part of Me DrAgNbOi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rinoslot View Post
    Well almost none of my icons changes....????
    What iDevice and firmware are you using? and in what order are your theme and/or mods in winterboard?

firmware 4.2.1 iphone 4....

Thanks

Did you try downloading the link from x2dope? http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post5787933 Oh and make sure xhd.theme is at the bottom in winterboard.

Iys still the same... only 5 icons have changed all together....

Thanks

That's strange, please post a screenshot of your winterboard layout.

Could you guys post the widgets available for the theme? Or just lead me into the right direction. I would appreciate it

XHD

Download XHD 421.theme.rar from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

XHDZ

Download XHDZ 421.theme.rar from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Noob question: what do we do with these files once we download them?

Weel if you use 4.2.1 on IPhone 4 forget it... It dont work

Works for me, only problem is my camera, pictures and maps app aren't skinned.

what iphone have you got and what firmware...???

Quote Originally Posted by Anthonyr87 View Post
    Noob question: what do we do with these files once we download them?
    ssh into your phone or use ifunbox(this is what i use)go to library/themes and drop it into the themes folder. Go to winterboard and drag it above the xhd theme

Just updated to 4.2.1 firmware and also updated the XHD theme with the packs linked above but my 'contacts' icon refuses to skin

to make XHD lockscreen compatible with 4.2.1 for now and before waiting an update you can just go to lockscrenXHD.theme/image and change the default.png with your own pic then rename it default.png, resrping

Quote Originally Posted by wezlyons View Post
    Just updated to 4.2.1 firmware and also updated the XHD theme with the packs linked above but my 'contacts' icon refuses to skin

I looked into this and I have a com.apple.MobileAddressBook in bundles and a Contacts.app in Folders. There is an [email protected] in both of those folders. If you can make sure you have both of these folders and make sure the icon is in both as well, that should take care of the problem. After you make the changes unselect the theme in winterboard and reselect it so the changes take effect.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to x2dope For This Useful Post:

wezlyons (2011-02-08)

Page 459 of 472 FirstFirst ... 359409449457458459460461469 ... LastLast