Page 446 of 472 FirstFirst ... 346396436444445446447448456 ... LastLast
Results 8,901 to 8,920 of 9421

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Xhd [Release]

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Where do i have to put the Respring.png ?

http://modmyi.com/forums/attachments...e-respring.png

greetz,
    sn00p

My iPhone is a Part of Me DrAgNbOi's Avatar
    Thanks

Put it in var/mobile/library/sbsettings and name it respring.png all lower caps.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DrAgNbOi For This Useful Post:

ReBourne (2010-11-16), Sn00pMasta (2010-11-16)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,440 Times in 3,002 Posts

this theme always going to be one of my favorites

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by daarcadian00 View Post
    this theme always going to be one of my favorites
    Yup, agree, not sure I will remove it ever. Even though I love Z's new theme with K dot, this is by far for my eyes the Best ever.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

Bpereira (2010-11-16), Raaj FX was banned (2010-11-16), ReBourne (2010-11-16)

Quote Originally Posted by codemanX View Post
    after some tweaking here is the setup ive been rockin for a lil while

Thanks for all your hard work
    Hey Codeman
    would u share ur burning "M" with me? That would be grat

Mi
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!

iPhone? More like MyPhone big_frog's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by codemanX View Post
    after some tweaking here is the setup ive been rockin for a lil while

Thanks for all your hard work
    hey ,by any chance can you post the signal bars mod that you have,in that picture...thanks

Quote Originally Posted by It's Mi View Post
    Hey Codeman
    would u share ur burning "M" with me? That would be grat

Mi
    how can i made that shine chrome color in photoshop to make my name like that ? is it a template or what? and also the shine blink or little star, how you do that?
    Last edited by big_frog; 2010-11-16 at 06:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Donation sent earlier today- just waiting--

Quote Originally Posted by big_frog View Post
    how can i made that shine chrome color in photoshop to make my name like that ? is it a template or what? and also the shine blink or little star, how you do that?
    Hey Froggy

I didn't made it myself. Unfortunately I have no PS-skills
    But Dakness did that for me so u have to ask him.
    I only know, that he adds the "little stars"!

Mi
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!

Hey guys,

I am new at this, so please help. I donated to Steve and he send me the XHD and XHDZ files theme. I able to follow his instruction in "read me". I copy all (9) WinterBoard themes on to SSH: Private/var/strash/Themes, but when I go in winterBoard Select Themes and check all (9) XHD & XHDZ. Then I Iphone 4 OS 4.1 unlocked/Jailbreak respring. The only couple things that work (change) to XHD are the lockscreen and winterboard ICON, everything else stay with the original icon....I trying to get a contact with Steve but no reply...Any help I really appreciated.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,450 Times in 2,191 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bmw-legend View Post
    Hey guys,

I am new at this, so please help. I donated to Steve and he send me the XHD and XHDZ files theme. I able to follow his instruction in "read me". I copy all (9) WinterBoard themes on to SSH: Private/var/strash/Themes, but when I go in winterBoard Select Themes and check all (9) XHD & XHDZ. Then I Iphone 4 OS 4.1 unlocked/Jailbreak respring. The only couple things that work (change) to XHD are the lockscreen and winterboard ICON, everything else stay with the original icon....I trying to get a contact with Steve but no reply...Any help I really appreciated.
    Could u upload the screenshot of ur winterboard?
    Because the order of the themes is very important..

like I said, I am new at this so I am not sure how to upload the screenshot but I can write it out:

XHD_Weathericon(ios4)

XHD_Sounds

XHD_no Page Dots(ios4)

XHD_No Dock Undocked....

XHD_No Dock Label(ios4)

XHD(ios4)

XHDZ ios4

XHD_Dock Reflection(ios4)

XHD Lockscreen(ios4)

I check everything except XHDZ ios 4. Please let me know what other infor you need...Really appreciated you help

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Next question vanasian is going to ask is,
    Is that the order you have them in (top to bottom) WinterBoard?

Quote Originally Posted by bmw-legend View Post
    like I said, I am new at this so I am not sure how to upload the screenshot but I can write it out:

XHD_Weathericon(ios4)

XHD_Sounds

XHD_no Page Dots(ios4)

XHD_No Dock Undocked....

XHD_No Dock Label(ios4)

XHD(ios4)

XHDZ ios4

XHD_Dock Reflection(ios4)

XHD Lockscreen(ios4)

I check everything except XHDZ ios 4. Please let me know what other infor you need...Really appreciated you help
    Try it with XHD just above the Lockscreen and you don't need them all checked really. XHD has a thick border around the icons and XHDz has really thin border, just in case you didn't know that. Normally you would want the base theme (in this case XHD) at the bottom but if you did that here your lock screen will have 2 different slide to unlock sliders. Hope this helps

And to publish images on the forums you can create a photobucket account. Makes things easier
    Last edited by ragemellons; 2010-11-17 at 10:07 AM. Reason: typos

All the XHD theme is on the top of winterboard. thanks everybody for your help

Can anyone please help me get XHDZ theme? I have paid for the XHD theme through cydia and have installed the xhd update, and xhd detail themes... but the XHDZ theme CONSTANTLY times out when i try to get it through cydia... can someone tell me how to get it?

Thanks

Send an email to Z

Man this is becoming so frustrating... nine hd was never this difficult!

Guys - I have installed all the XHD packages from cydia... however, XHDZ kept timing out so zausser sent me the whole thing in email. I took out the XHDZ theme from the folder XHD_FINAL 2.0.1_Inside Here NOT the one from __MACOSX folder.

I then put this in theme in my themes folder and when i enable it it doesn`t work the theme is NO DIFFERENT than the XHD theme... it is clear the XHDZ isn`t working. In winterboard the order is as follows...

XHDZ
    XHD Lockscreen
    XHD

the lock screen and XHDZ are NOT working... I disbaled all the other winterboard themes such as the 4.1 update, live clock because I cannot even get the HDZ working... can someone help me please.

Am i putting the theme in the wrong folder or should be using the MACOSX one... i tried both nothing works.

please help

thx

Is it possible zausser sent me the non ip4 version? maybe this is the problem?
    Last edited by Frankrom; 2010-11-18 at 07:26 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Frankrom View Post
    Man this is becoming so frustrating... nine hd was never this difficult!

Guys - I have installed all the XHD packages from cydia... however, XHDZ kept timing out so zausser sent me the whole thing in email. I took out the XHDZ theme from the folder XHD_FINAL 2.0.1_Inside Here NOT the one from __MACOSX folder.

I then put this in theme in my themes folder and when i enable it it doesn`t work the theme is NO DIFFERENT than the XHD theme... it is clear the XHDZ isn`t working. In winterboard the order is as follows...

XHDZ
    XHD Lockscreen
    XHD

the lock screen and XHDZ are NOT working... I disbaled all the other winterboard themes such as the 4.1 update, live clock because I cannot even get the HDZ working... can someone help me please.

Am i putting the theme in the wrong folder or should be using the MACOSX one... i tried both nothing works.

please help

thx

Is it possible zausser sent me the non ip4 version? maybe this is the problem?
    Do your themes have @2x.pngs? If so u got ip4 version.

Were are u putting the theme? var/stash/themes?

Summerboard on or off?

Delete the themes from Cydia and just use the ones steve sent u in the email. Also the folder Ur putting in the themes folder all have .theme at the end right?

22. The Following User Says Thank You to jokerg7 For This Useful Post:

Frankrom (2010-11-18)

1) yes they all have 2x.png
    2) yes i am putting them in the correct folder
    3) summerboard off
    4) i`m trying that right now
    5) stay tuned.

Page 446 of 472 FirstFirst ... 346396436444445446447448456 ... LastLast