Page 324 of 472 FirstFirst ... 224274314322323324325326334374424 ... LastLast
Results 6,461 to 6,480 of 9421

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Xhd [Release]

Quote Originally Posted by wim66 View Post
    I can put some shelves on them too, different kinds

Thx for the shelves Wim. Can you make some that look like this?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -design2.png  

Quote Originally Posted by ArDottCeeDuble View Post
    Email him for Vans iOS4 port.

Then "Search this thread" for the resized iOS4 mods me and Van have done.
    thanks bro i got all the ios4 ported versions and all the add on mods bro just wanted to know if i upgrade to 4.1 will it still theme or would i have to mod anything for it to work

Thanks
    Thanked 5,450 Times in 2,191 Posts

I don't think 4.1 affects 3GS or 3G that much. I think everything should work like before..If you really have any problems after 4.1. You can just simply post here and we will help you

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vanasian For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-10-22), Jazzman UK (2010-10-22), slim009 (2010-10-22)

Quote Originally Posted by ArDottCeeDuble View Post
    Looks like an icon set id be interested in
    Cool I'd have to get Z's approval.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to III[ZERO]III For This Useful Post:

Raaj FX was banned (2010-10-22)

Master & King of Mods Jazzman UK's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,889 Times in 6,215 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vanasian View Post
    I don't think 4.1 affects 3GS or 3G that much. I think everything should work like before..If you really have any problems after 4.1. You can just simply post here and we will help you
    4.1 is ok on a 3GS, mine runs fine with the XHD i got from Van, no mods needed..all is sweet..It made me wanna use it again, its been on one side since i got my IP4...
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jazzman UK For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-10-22), SkyGuy5 (2010-10-22), slim009 (2010-10-22), Vanasian (2010-10-22)

I have that, and can make more

@#***%@ Nice!!! Thank you!

X Dark Wallpapers
    Last edited by Darkness777; 2010-10-22 at 06:46 PM.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

chrisangel13 (2010-10-24), Jazzman UK (2010-10-22), jokerg7 (2010-10-26), Vanasian (2010-10-22)

I can put some shelves on them too, different kinds

Wim, could you post just the shelves(no background) in red and blue? maybe a couple variations in style?

Thanks!!

thanks van and jazz i have a few icons that didnt theme could you help me please for 3gs

icons are
    iblacklist
    pkgbackup

thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by slim009 View Post
    thanks van and jazz i have a few icons that didnt theme could you help me please for 3gs

icons are
    iblacklist
    pkgbackup

thanks
    Here you go~
    You need to rename them.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vanasian For This Useful Post:

SkyGuy5 (2010-10-22), slim009 (2010-10-22), yusuf530i (2010-10-23)

Certified KeyboardSmasher Rakim's Avatar
    In Texas behind your computer desk tryin to fix what you have broken!!
    Thanks

Default Folder clarification
    Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    The XHDetail.theme goes in themes. Then place top of xhd/z themes in winterboard but below the lockscreen theme if you use the lockscreen theme.
    Thanks for the response Z, i probably should have been more clear.. I mean the WHOLE XHDetail folder because i know inside the unzipped folder there is of course the XHDetail.theme folder which i am assuming you are referring to,i was asking about the whole package folder or do i just separate the enclosed folders individually and place them in their respective locations inside the phone's folder structure? For example as you said XHDetail goes in themes. By that explanation then the liveclock and SBSettings etc. folders would have their own places also? Should i separate them or do they stay together and and just place the whole Detail package folder in themes? That's what i was asking

Thanks again
    Yes Sir.... I "know" you "didn't visit THOSE Kinds of sites" to make your Computer pop up those FILTHY images....
    **As I conduct an emergency disinfect of the "Family PC" Before his wife returns home.**

Here you go~
    You need to rename them.
    thanks bro do you know what the folder names are called please

Thanks

iBlacklist

Name: icon.png
    Bundle: com.iDevBrTeam.iBlacklist

Pkgbackup (NOT SURE but you can try and let me know)

Name: Icon.png
    Bundles: com.pragmatixconsulting.packagebackup

Quote Originally Posted by Rakim View Post
    Thanks for the response Z, i probably should have been more clear.. I mean the WHOLE XHDetail folder because i know inside the unzipped folder there is of course the XHDetail.theme folder which i am assuming you are referring to,i was asking about the whole package folder or do i just separate the enclosed folders individually and place them in their respective locations inside the phone's folder structure? For example as you said XHDetail goes in themes. By that explanation then the liveclock and SBSettings etc. folders would have their own places also? Should i separate them or do they stay together and and just place the whole Detail package folder in themes? That's what i was asking

Thanks again
    Inside XHDetails package, there are 3 themes. Details theme, XHD Liveclock theme and XHDZ liveclock theme. You have to put each theme in your phone separatly.
    Last edited by Vanasian; 2010-10-22 at 07:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vanasian For This Useful Post:

Rakim (2010-10-22), SkyGuy5 (2010-10-22), slim009 (2010-10-22)

Quote Originally Posted by Rakim View Post

Thanks again
    Here's what I did.

First, separate the inside folders for WinterBoard.

The XHD_Detail can be placed above the XHD themes as a new override. What I've done is import the folders within the XHD_Detail theme to the XHDZ theme that already exists as an overwrite.

The SBSettings folder should be opened and grab the images within and move them to the already existing SBSettings folder to overwrite the old images. I always keep the original themes in a safe place just in case I need to start over.

I don't use any of the clock details so I left them out.

Make sense?

Note: I always look within the new updates and review the images and mods, then decide if I should overwrite existing or just add as new theme.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SkyGuy5 For This Useful Post:

Rakim (2010-10-22), Vanasian (2010-10-22)

iBlacklist

Name: icon.png
    Bundle: com.iDevBrTeam.iBlacklist

Pkgbackup (NOT SURE but you can try and let me know)

Name: Icon.png
    Bundles: com.pragmatixconsulting.packagebackup
    All -
    if you're not sure of a bundle folder name, open the info.plist from the app and look for the <Key>CFBundleIdentifier</Key>. Just below this will be the name of the folder you need.
    Check out the screeshot
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -capture.jpg  

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zubius For This Useful Post:

bebo69 (2010-10-22), slim009 (2010-10-23), Vanasian (2010-10-22), vlruss (2010-10-22)

Quote Originally Posted by Zubius View Post
    All -
    if you're not sure of a bundle folder name, open the info.plist from the app and look for the <Key>CFBundleIdentifier</Key>. Just below this will be the name of the folder you need.
    Check out the screeshot
    Great tutorial as usual!

25. The Following User Says Thank You to SkyGuy5 For This Useful Post:

Zubius (2010-10-22)

Some one know how i can change the Background from the Bottom Bar?(please help)

This is one fine azz wallpaper...

Last edited by dc71295; 2010-10-22 at 08:32 PM.

Certified KeyboardSmasher Rakim's Avatar
    In Texas behind your computer desk tryin to fix what you have broken!!
    Thanks

Default Great explanation!
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyGuy5 View Post
    Here's what I did.

First, separate the inside folders for WinterBoard.

The XHD_Detail can be placed above the XHD themes as a new override. What I've done is import the folders within the XHD_Detail theme to the XHDZ theme that already exists as an overwrite.

The SBSettings folder should be opened and grab the images within and move them to the already existing SBSettings folder to overwrite the old images. I always keep the original themes in a safe place just in case I need to start over.

I don't use any of the clock details so I left them out.

Make sense?

Note: I always look within the new updates and review the images and mods, then decide if I should overwrite existing or just add as new theme.
    Thanks to Z, Van and Skyguy for following up on my question. Thanks Sky for an Explanation that outlined exactly what i was asking Very much appreciated!
    Yes Sir.... I "know" you "didn't visit THOSE Kinds of sites" to make your Computer pop up those FILTHY images....
    **As I conduct an emergency disinfect of the "Family PC" Before his wife returns home.**

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Rakim For This Useful Post:

SkyGuy5 (2010-10-22)

Thanks

does anyone have the limera1n icon,dont mind posted for me please,thanks

Page 324 of 472 FirstFirst ... 224274314322323324325326334374424 ... LastLast