Page 30 of 472 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 600 of 9421

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Xhd [Release]

  1. #581
    Livin the iPhone Life Darrenrooster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    1,733
    Thanks
    14,442
    Thanked 1,230 Times in 659 Posts

    can anyone make icons for imame4all, code themed & unlimtones, please?

  2. #582
    unlimtones


  3. #583
    No. Just need a image the same size as the icon image size. I make them the same image size.

  4. #584
    with Overlay will get better, because it adjusts the picture in the frame then Ctrl + Alt + G and what remains outside the frame disappears. So will be written every time the size of the image, but how to do this without leaving just the shadow inside

  5. #585
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    2,104
    Thanks
    1,324
    Thanked 3,786 Times in 1,224 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jazzman911 View Post
    AutoSilent


    Place the folder in the appropriate place...
    Now that's my style Jazz!

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to xXtRaSaUcE For This Useful Post:

    Jazzman UK (2010-09-21)

  7. #586
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post
    with Overlay will get better, because it adjusts the picture in the frame then Ctrl + Alt + G and what remains outside the frame disappears. So will be written every time the size of the image, but how to do this without leaving just the shadow inside
    You don't need the shadow. The icon overlay has it in the theme. You just need t image like you make for Class.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

    Darkness777 (2010-09-21)

  9. #587
    aaaaaaaaaaaa am very stupid. In PSD file icons can be removed on the inner shadow image. Z knew it already, obviously I have not looked things sorry

    Again..



    Air Video

    Icon Name: icon
    Folder Name in Bundles: com.inmethod.AirVideo
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Darkness777; 2010-09-21 at 11:06 PM.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

    zausser (2010-09-21)

  11. #588
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 3 Times in 1 Post
    I am using a weather widget from another theme and I would like to know if anyone could change the background of it to match the theme a little more. Maybe have the white borders blue instead of the white and make the black a little transparent so I can see slightly see the wallpaper through it.

    Here is a picture of the widget on the screen and I attached the file of the widget background.


    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -widgetbg.png  

  12. #589
    iPhone? More like MyPhone One0416's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Nu brunswick
    Posts
    191
    Thanks
    164
    Thanked 58 Times in 45 Posts

    Wazz up..! I created some wallpapers but how can i upload them to share with u guys...?

  13. #590
    Click "Go Advanced" when posting your comment. Click manage attachments and post away

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to bk4life For This Useful Post:

    One0416 (2010-09-21)

  15. #591
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post
    aaaaaaaaaaaa am very stupid. In PSD file icons can be removed on the inner shadow image. Z knew it already, obviously I have not looked things sorry

    Again..



    Air Video

    Icon Name: icon
    Folder Name in Bundles: com.inmethod.AirVideo
    Perfect!

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

    Darkness777 (2010-09-21)

  17. #592
    iPhone? More like MyPhone One0416's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Nu brunswick
    Posts
    191
    Thanks
    164
    Thanked 58 Times in 45 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bk4life View Post
    Click "Go Advanced" when posting your comment. Click manage attachments and post away
    thankz bro

  18. #593
    Quote Originally Posted by One0416 View Post
    Wazz up..! I created some wallpapers but how can i upload them to share with u guys...?
    Click "Go Advanced" under the "Quick Reply" box. Then go down to "Manage Attachments" and upload your photos.

    You can also upload them to a photo hosting site and then copy/paste the [img]xxxxxxx[img] link here on the board.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to The_13th_Plague For This Useful Post:

    bk4life (2010-09-21)

  20. #594
    Loving this theme z!!!!! And it's only the beginning!!!!:d
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo-2.png   -photo-1.png  
    Last edited by bk4life; 2010-09-21 at 11:31 PM. Reason: new msg

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to bk4life For This Useful Post:

    Darkness777 (2010-09-21)

  22. #595
    This is what a real theme looks like. JayQ step ya theme game up.

  23. #596




    Bank of America

    Icon Name: Icon
    Folder Name in Bundles: com.bankofamerica.BofA
    Attached Files Attached Files

  24. #597
    I really love this XHD theme Z and all ur theme you're the best can't wait for the Another update. Bet it will be great keep up the good work!

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to kevinv21 For This Useful Post:

    zausser (2010-09-22)

  26. #598
    iPhone? More like MyPhone One0416's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Nu brunswick
    Posts
    191
    Thanks
    164
    Thanked 58 Times in 45 Posts

    Default X Wallpapers
    Hope ya like this...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -wall-x-3.png   -wall-x.png   -sbdockbg-2x11.png  

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to One0416 For This Useful Post:

    Rakim (2010-09-22)

  28. #599
    Quote Originally Posted by emartins View Post
    I am using a weather widget from another theme and I would like to know if anyone could change the background of it to match the theme a little more. Maybe have the white borders blue instead of the white and make the black a little transparent so I can see slightly see the wallpaper through it.

    Here is a picture of the widget on the screen and I attached the file of the widget background.


    Where or what isthat icon next to label call?

  29. #600
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    2,104
    Thanks
    1,324
    Thanked 3,786 Times in 1,224 Posts




    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Last edited by xXtRaSaUcE; 2010-09-21 at 11:51 PM.

Page 30 of 472 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •