Page 234 of 472 FirstFirst ... 134184224232233234235236244284334 ... LastLast
Results 4,661 to 4,680 of 9421

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Xhd [Release]

  1. #4661
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzman911 View Post
    I will post one tonight after work, will resize it for you...
    Thanks man

  2. #4662
    Quote Originally Posted by wim66 View Post
    The site has been slow last days, but I can acces it and download fine.
    But I hear people had to remove my repo source and add it again to Cydia to make it work again.
    I tried to remove and add in few times, still no luck. i cant even load it on my safari

  3. #4663
    Quote Originally Posted by xzero View Post
    How do i upload a theme to winterboard?
    im using iphone 4.1 jailbroken with winterboard
    i opened ssh and theres no folder called var or system...
    and im not a retard
    i use to make themes for my 3g back 2 years ago
    but just jailbroke and wanted to theme again
    I use afc2add from Cydia to fix the missing var viewing. I'm not sure it works on 4.1, but id worked with my 4.0.1.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to SkyGuy5 For This Useful Post:

    zausser (2010-10-12)

  5. #4664
    Matching set of Retina status bar images, inverted gradient for Black and Silver =)
    Attached Images Attached Images         

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to .:JimmyL:. For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (2010-11-04), zausser (2010-10-12)

  7. #4665
    Hey Z is there a fix on making the folders transparent on 4.1?

  8. #4666

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kabyl For This Useful Post:

    eFXx (2010-10-12), zausser (2010-10-12)

  10. #4667
    Livin the iPhone Life Vanasian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,276
    Thanks
    4,602
    Thanked 5,450 Times in 2,191 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlBuc View Post
    Hey Z is there a fix on making the folders transparent on 4.1?
    Do u mean transparent folder icon?? If you do, you can search for it. Someone made that icon, and you can replace icon with it.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Vanasian For This Useful Post:

    zausser (2010-10-12)

  12. #4668
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanasian View Post
    Do u mean transparent folder icon?? If you do, you can search for it. Someone made that icon, and you can replace icon with it.
    Yes Like how they look in the XHD theme

  13. #4669
    Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Oh. Forgot to say the it's for 4.1 ussers

    And here's the fix for folder BG.

    Here is the fix for the background in folders and Multitasking
    Ok guys here it is

    Step one

    On Iphone 4 running 4.1 you need to name your png exactly like this

    FolderSwitcherBG.png

    Do not put a @2x at the end of it

    The size is 640x960

    Transfer this to your com.apple.springboard folder inside your theme (same place as always)

    If it is already there just take the @2x off the end of it


    Step 2

    Use ssh or ifile and navigate to User/Library/Caches

    Then scroll down until you see this file

    com.apple.Springboard.folderLinen

    delete this file then respring

    its ok its just a cache it will reappear after you respring

    Same method used before, and does not work, I delete the .png file(s) altogether, deleted the cache file, rebooted the phone, and still stock.

    The only way I have gotten the image to remain what I want is to replace the one in the stock iPhone location and delete the cache file.

  14. #4670
    Livin the iPhone Life Vanasian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,276
    Thanks
    4,602
    Thanked 5,450 Times in 2,191 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlBuc View Post
    Yes Like how they look in the XHD theme
    here you go~
    I didn't make this..
    Remeber to rename it
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -foldericonbg-2x-clear.png  

  15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Vanasian For This Useful Post:

    AtlBuc (2010-10-12), djSpiider (2010-10-14), metaserph (2010-10-12), SkyGuy5 (2010-10-12), zausser (2010-10-12)

  16. #4671
    Quote Originally Posted by kabyl View Post
    Sorry for my english ...
    How did you get the icon in the Dock so wrong?

  17. #4672
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanasian View Post
    here you go~
    I didn't make this..
    Remeber to rename it
    Thanks, so where do I put this and what do I rename it too.

  18. #4673
    Master & King of Mods Jazzman UK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    7,457
    Thanks
    12,328
    Thanked 32,889 Times in 6,215 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by renegad3 View Post
    Same method used before, and does not work, I delete the .png file(s) altogether, deleted the cache file, rebooted the phone, and still stock.

    The only way I have gotten the image to remain what I want is to replace the one in the stock iPhone location and delete the cache file.
    I don't know if you will find this usefull or not,next door in the Elite room Bars sent out an update with a separate theme with the folderbackground in it.
    No one has said wether it works or not but its worth a shot.
    I haven't updated yet so i don't know for sure...
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted

  19. #4674
    Livin the iPhone Life Vanasian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,276
    Thanks
    4,602
    Thanked 5,450 Times in 2,191 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlBuc View Post
    Thanks, so where do I put this and what do I rename it too.
    FolderIconBG@2x.png
    it is in Xhdtheme or XHDZ theme (if you enable it)>bundles>com.apple.springboard

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vanasian For This Useful Post:

    AtlBuc (2010-10-12), zausser (2010-10-12)

  21. #4675
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanasian View Post
    FolderIconBG@2x.png
    it is in Xhdtheme or XHDZ theme (if you enable it)>bundles>com.apple.springboard
    Cool thanks, I got it.

  22. #4676
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzman911 View Post
    I don't know if you will find this usefull or not,next door in the Elite room Bars sent out an update with a separate theme with the folderbackground in it.
    No one has said wether it works or not but its worth a shot.
    I haven't updated yet so i don't know for sure...
    I am sure it will work, the problem is when you try to change the background again.

    If the original file exists in the stock location, the cache gets rebuilt using that file. It will not matter whatsoever what file is in the theme bundle folder. The cace file, for whatever reason isnt rebuilt from the winterboard file location.

    Having said that, this is for iPhone 4 on 4.1, I do not know about on any other iOS or older phone.

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to renegad3 For This Useful Post:

    zausser (2010-10-12)

  24. #4677

  25. #4678
    Master & King of Mods Jazzman UK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    7,457
    Thanks
    12,328
    Thanked 32,889 Times in 6,215 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlBuc View Post
    Cool thanks, I got it.
    @
    Atlbuc
    When someone helps you , it's cool to hit the thanks button, it's what we do on here.
    It does mean a lot...

    Quote Originally Posted by renegad3 View Post
    I am sure it will work, the problem is when you try to change the background again.

    If the original file exists in the stock location, the cache gets rebuilt using that file. It will not matter whatsoever what file is in the theme bundle folder. The cace file, for whatever reason isnt rebuilt from the winterboard file location.

    Having said that, this is for iPhone 4 on 4.1, I do not know about on any other iOS or older phone.
    I updated my old 3GS to 4.1 and have just jailbroke it, i am having the same problem with the cache file, its like an internet cookie..lol..so every time i wanna change the theme or the folderbackground i have to go and delete that folderlinen file...but that does work on the 3GS...
    Last edited by Jazzman UK; 2010-10-12 at 06:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted

  26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jazzman UK For This Useful Post:

    Bo Troxell (2010-10-13), SkyGuy5 (2010-10-12), Vanasian (2010-10-12), zausser (2010-10-12)

  27. #4679
    Could I please get the 5 angled dock icons

    order is

    Phone - email- cydia - safari - sms

    Alternate Icons

    Phone
    Safari with leopard logo
    sms
    settings
    clock
    winterboard
    photos
    IMDB
    wifi sync
    flashlight
    notepad

    thanks

  28. #4680
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzman911 View Post
    I updated my old 3GS to 4.1 and have just jailbroke it, i am having the same problem with the cache file, its like an internet cookie..lol..so every time i wanna change the theme or the folderbackground i have to go and delete that folderlinen file...but that does work on the 3GS...
    Yes, the problem (at least on the iPhone 4/4.1) is that when it replaces the linen cache file that you delete, it replaces it using the image in the iPhones stock location, not in the springboard theme bundle location.

    It actually stores the png file in a MIME type format similar to an email.

    I can have it work just fine, changing it isnt the issue.

    But you have to do one of two things.

    Either, delete(or easier and preferable, rename) the files in the stock location, and then change the one in the springboard bundle folder.

    OR

    Just switch it altogether in the stock location, in which case you dont even need the png in the springboard theme bundle folder.

    Do you happen to have a link to bars theme, I search quickly, and looked at the first post but didnt see anything.
    Last edited by renegad3; 2010-10-12 at 06:43 PM.

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to renegad3 For This Useful Post:

    zausser (2010-10-12)

Page 234 of 472 FirstFirst ... 134184224232233234235236244284334 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •