Page 116 of 472 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126166216 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,320 of 9421

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Xhd [Release]

  1. #2301
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneakerpimp View Post
    Anybody made some Statusbar Images for xhd?

    Heres what i got so far.



    Anybody know how to remove the bubble with the counter?
    What you looking for?

    I have a bulk pack of yellow & multi-colored items HERE that you can peak through.

    I'm not sure you can hide that bubble counter? I bet you could make a transparent bubble, but the number will show...food for thought.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to SkyGuy5 For This Useful Post:

    zausser (2010-09-30)

  3. #2302
    Livin the iPhone Life chelsea.tone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Home of World War World Champions
    Posts
    3,076
    Thanks
    1,863
    Thanked 2,980 Times in 1,660 Posts

    You can remove the counter bubble, I had it removed on my 3GS as it looks way better without.
    @chelski66

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chelsea.tone For This Useful Post:

    SkyGuy5 (2010-09-30), zausser (2010-09-30)

  5. #2303
    Morning Friends

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

    g0sbv (2010-09-30), zausser (2010-09-30)

  7. #2304
    I'm having a bad day!!, Woke up went to go to work and dropped my iphone onto concrete floor, smashing the glass.... but its ok, I got insurance. It gets worse, Go to O2, pay 150 excess (as its gone up) but get given a new iPhone 4..... but its running 4.1...... I now am unable to do anything on my phone til they release a jailbreak!!! I hate Apple!!

  8. #2305
    Quote Originally Posted by paulgrowns1 View Post
    I'm having a bad day!!, Woke up went to go to work and dropped my iphone onto concrete floor, smashing the glass.... but its ok, I got insurance. It gets worse, Go to O2, pay 150 excess (as its gone up) but get given a new iPhone 4..... but its running 4.1...... I now am unable to do anything on my phone til they release a jailbreak!!! I hate Apple!!
    Damn that sucks! I need to take mine in too. I didn't drop mine but the back glass seems loose. Not bad but when a press the back in the correct spot I can hear it click. It's odd and hard to explain.

    But dropping the phone like you did can definitely wreck your day.

    Sorry to hear about that. Hope they release a jailbreak very soon!

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post
    Morning Friends
    Morning!

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash_Out View Post
    Z,
    I asked this way back and I think it got lost in the thread. Is there anyway to get the green bar at the top of the screen (when you navigate to your springboard while in the middle of a call) changed to blue to match the theme? The green clashes horribly!

    Sure I'll get these after the Lockscreen if I don't forget.

    Also, it looks like the Genius button/repeat track/ and randomize playlist buttons in the iPod are still from NineHD--when pressed they are a light blue color like the colors of the bubbles from NineHD (it might just be their default color) just passing it on..

    Those are the stock theme images. Just like Nine HD. I didn't skin these.
    Love the theme. If this is your last, you definitely did it right!

    See above in red.
    Last edited by zausser; 2010-09-30 at 05:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

    Darkness777 (2010-09-30), SkyGuy5 (2010-09-30)

  10. #2306




    Flashlight

    Icon Name: icon
    Folder Name in Bundles: com.bigboss.flashlight
    Attached Files Attached Files

  11. #2307




    LockBox

    Icon Name: lockbox
    Folder Name in Bundles: com.yourcompany.LockBox
    Attached Files Attached Files

  12. #2308
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Belfast, Northern Ireland
    Posts
    390
    Thanks
    160
    Thanked 101 Times in 73 Posts

    How did you change the icons on the status bar for txts etc sneakerpimp

  13. #2309




    LogMeIn Ignition

    Icon Name: itunes_app_icon_small_57x57
    Folder Name in Bundles: com.logmein.ignition
    Attached Files Attached Files

  14. #2310
    Livin the iPhone Life Simon76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    2,624
    Thanks
    1,919
    Thanked 917 Times in 688 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post




    LogMeIn Ignition

    Icon Name: itunes_app_icon_small_57x57
    Folder Name in Bundles: com.logmein.ignition
    hi Darknesss,can i get the iAcces and categeorie icons,thanks

  15. #2311
    Quote Originally Posted by neil3445 View Post
    How did you change the icons on the status bar for txts etc sneakerpimp
    Download the file I Shared on the previous page and look for the files you need and replace with images you like. Make sure you size them right.

    This may help you understand the options.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to SkyGuy5 For This Useful Post:

    neil3445 (2010-09-30)

  17. #2312




    Settings

    Icon Name: icon@2x
    Folder Name in Bundles: com.apple.Preferences
    Attached Files Attached Files

  18. #2313
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneakerpimp View Post
    Anybody made some Statusbar Images for xhd?

    Heres what i got so far.



    Anybody know how to remove the bubble with the counter?
    Hey Sneakerpimp,

    Could you tell me how u got the status bar icons for messages, missed call, etc. for the theme. I have been looking for the post, but only able to find the screen shot. I would love to be able to change my status bar icons like that. Thanks

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to vlruss For This Useful Post:

    eFXx (2010-09-30)

  20. #2314
    My iPhone is a Part of Me FiVe5tArPlAy3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    private/var/stash/Themes
    Posts
    841
    Thanks
    915
    Thanked 596 Times in 357 Posts

    Damn Z, that lockscreen is NICE Z @ K collaboration once again, definitely making a donation too K on that one!

    Quote Originally Posted by vlruss View Post
    Hey Sneakerpimp,

    Could you tell me how u got the status bar icons for messages, missed call, etc. for the theme. I have been looking for the post, but only able to find the screen shot. I would love to be able to change my status bar icons like that. Thanks
    Don't know if you have lockinfo or not but there was an update yesterday for retina stays bar icons that look really good!
    Last edited by FiVe5tArPlAy3r; 2010-09-30 at 06:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  21. #2315
    Quote Originally Posted by FiVe5tArPlAy3r View Post
    Damn Z, that lockscreen is NICE Z @ K collaboration once again, definitely making a donation too K on that one!


    Don't know if you have lockinfo or not but there was an update yesterday for retina stays bar icons that look really good!
    No I don't have lockinfo. Do I need lockinfo to get the or status notifier, cause the sources that I have to download either of them keep starting my phone in safe mode. Is there a repo i can add to get them for the iphone 4?

  22. #2316
    Quote Originally Posted by vlruss View Post
    No I don't have lockinfo. Do I need lockinfo to get the or status notifier, cause the sources that I have to download either of them keep starting my phone in safe mode. Is there a repo i can add to get them for the iphone 4?
    I have Notifier and Status Notifier Fix from Cydia.

  23. #2317
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyGuy5 View Post
    I have Notifier and Status Notifier Fix from Cydia.
    What source did you get them from so i can go and get them.

  24. #2318
    iPhone? More like MyPhone djSpiider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    232
    Thanks
    569
    Thanked 222 Times in 107 Posts

    can u share this?


    Quote Originally Posted by Sneakerpimp View Post
    Anybody made some Statusbar Images for xhd?

    Heres what i got so far.



    Anybody know how to remove the bubble with the counter?
    Last edited by djSpiider; 2010-09-30 at 11:13 PM.

  25. #2319
    Quote Originally Posted by vlruss View Post
    What source did you get them from so i can go and get them.
    BigBoss and Modmyi

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to SkyGuy5 For This Useful Post:

    vlruss (2010-09-30)

  27. #2320
    Livin the iPhone Life chelsea.tone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Home of World War World Champions
    Posts
    3,076
    Thanks
    1,863
    Thanked 2,980 Times in 1,660 Posts

    Cant remember who asked but here is no sbbadge



    Just done it

Page 116 of 472 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126166216 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •