Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [BETA] Dusk - LIVE Animated Weather [LAW]

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default Dusk Law Compatibility
    Got an iP4 ios 4.1 and first was wondering if you plan on making your Dusk Law Weather (Standalone and Ad-on) and hopefully all your themeage compatible with "SBRotator", which won't rotate Dusk Law weather and the app "Speed Intensifier" which seems to speed up the animations in the Dusk Law weather to the ridiculous. Great work by the way looks great.

P.S. A GUI Settings option would be great with the ability to choose speed options (how fast it updates as well as how fast the animations are, add weather services and locations, an option to select different themes, as well as other options normally set in your functions.js would be great for Dusk Law weather....know it's easier said than done but it would definitely be cool.

hi can someone pls help me
    I've tried to d/l this many times but everytime I try it said that the file is set to private.

I just got BLISS from cydia and I love it but I am having a hard time getting the dusk LAW widget. ALSO I WAS able to change the zip code to the proper one for me which is Chicago but right now its 7:55PM and my screen still looks light, it looks the same as it did at noon. I am wondering why? Can someone help me with the DUSK add on? I need to know how to download it and then attach it properly. ALSO I know that there is some necessary tweaking to get this to work right so if someone can help with that too. Thanxs-

iH8hipsters AKA xploit

Hi, i purchased the hybrid hd theme for my iphone 4 but i wanted to know how to change the city and also how to install the dusk law. Thanks, Robert

Quote Originally Posted by rocnglo79 View Post
    Hi, i purchased the hybrid hd theme for my iphone 4 but i wanted to know how to change the city and also how to install the dusk law. Thanks, Robert
    you need to ssh into your phone and place the dusk law folder into
    var/stash/themes
    for setting the location inside the dusk law folder you will see (location.js) open that and enter your location (eg:ASXX0046)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to CHOOK1811 For This Useful Post:

rocnglo79 (2011-03-12)

thanks, but now it says that its set private and doesnt let me download?

thanks, but now it says that its set private and doesnt let me download?
    u can also use sbanimated weather from cydia

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity7602 View Post
    After playing with many locations around the world, US locations did not show sun or moon.... Every other location did tho

I noticed that as well. I usually get only clouds and dark colored clouds in San Antonio, TX.

I give up, all day messing with the iphone, but wasnt able to change the city (weather widget). i tried everything! but cant take that West Memphis off my phone!!! Is there a how to change weather widget for dummies?

I give up, all day messing with the iphone, but wasnt able to change the city (weather widget). i tried everything! but cant take that West Memphis off my phone!!! Is there a how to change weather widget for dummies?
    yes there is lol ssh into your phone and go to var/stash/themes/dusklaw
    in that folder u will see a file called location.js open that and enter your location code then respring

lol! thanks i got it!

Can somebody send me this download the link doesn't work no more or just send the thunder.png file I wont appreciate it

Absolutely amazing....I really admire your talent!

how come the link is set to private. can someone send this file to me or post a link that works.

nvm
    Last edited by can7; 2011-06-23 at 09:07 PM.

Now the link is still set to private and there is nothing on cydia.

can someone send this file to me or post a link that works.

many thanks.

yeah the link is set to private now and its not on cydia, could someone send the file to me too?

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819