Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [BETA] Dusk - LIVE Animated Weather [LAW]

Need to adjust the widget starting point on the left side. Clouds start a few millimeters from the left edge. How can I move it left and will this effect the positioning on the right?

TIA
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Hi everyone, please advice me where to change to fields? As per my screenshot below the temperature is 33 degree and mostly cloudy. The temperature for my country had already been set. It should be sunny and fairnow. How do i get the sun animation? All i get is mostly cloudy / cloudy and when it rain, got the raindrop and thunder.

Please help and advice me step by step to get the correct animation.

Default Change of location
    Can anyone help me in changing the weather location? Which file should I change?

Current location: Singapore

Thanks!!

wrong posting
    Last edited by Xenontac; 2010-12-09 at 09:14 AM.

Hello. I don't have any clouds, only rain drops. I have activated the stand alone and part 2 and I have fill in my postal code in both of them but there are no clouds or something.

This is great! But I have to slow down the clouds a bit to look more realistic.

Default hey
    can you put in your famous animated wiper like u have put into your endroid theme thnx mate great addon

Quote Originally Posted by natao2nv17 View Post
    can you put in your famous animated wiper like u have put into your endroid theme thnx mate great addon
    You can easily do it yourself. Simply replace the rain folder and the rain.html files from endroid into your LAW ADD-On theme in the animations folder.

Thanks

Just did that myself, looks cool, no streaks though.....

Is it possible to make this full screen (clouds and sun) instead of just in the top?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    hi,
    could someone help me and upload the file again, because it's "currently set to private"? i think it looks really cute, but i want to see it directly on my ipod

edit:
    I solved it myself. If someone's interested where to download it: http://www.mediafire.com/?9meseabj1a6fa11
    Last edited by yb95; 2011-01-06 at 09:24 PM.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yb95 For This Useful Post:

jakobxxl (2011-02-22), Major Zero (2011-02-18)

dont know if someone has done this or not but I have this running on my lockscreen

Quote Originally Posted by holdemdogg View Post
    dont know if someone has done this or not but I have this running on my lockscreen
    i need to talk to u since ur a fantastic coder u have msn ?

Quote Originally Posted by natao2nv17 View Post
    i need to talk to u since ur a fantastic coder u have msn ?
    i have skype add holdemdogg

i have skype add holdemdogg
    Please teach me

Can you hook me up? Would love to know how...

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

I am apply the idy hd and dusk law add-on to verify good function before I do any customizing and somehow I lost my sun an moon pics. Any idea why they would disappear? I've only edited location and options such as Celsius and 24 hour options...

It's something with my location code. I get the right city name and conditions, but the moon/sun image disappears... Any ideas?

After playing with many locations around the world, US locations did not show sun or moon.... Every other location did tho

Is there any way to change it to the weather channel read instead so it gets a better more accurate read.

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast