Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [BETA] Dusk - LIVE Animated Weather [LAW]

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by craiggiarc View Post
    This looks awesome, can I get hold of this and would it work with the Elite Pro HD Theme that I'm running?

Thanks

Craig
    Yes and Yes, go to the first couple of pages, you'll find the download there.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jepp376 For This Useful Post:

Carvensno (2010-11-01)

Livin the iPhone Life Carvensno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,820 Times in 798 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jepp376 View Post
    Yes and Yes, go to the first couple of pages, you'll find the download there.
    Just went thru my juctions file and edited mine

So what this wiper im hearing about? LOL will this work for stand alone also or is this going to be for the add-on and part2? Right now i just have the use for stand alone. But think the wiper would be cool

how do i change the time the animation will appear?

like keep reappearing after how many sec delay?
    Last edited by mewking; 2010-11-02 at 09:43 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

@chg128 how do you get the sunrays animation to work. All I get is clouds or fog when the sun is out. Plz help!

Need help. Trying to change it so the animations play non stop. Tried changing the interval time from the original 5s but nothing happens it still stops for 5s then the animation comes back again TIA

any way to slow down the animation? another noob question. Is the animation still running when the phone is on sleep mode? Is it going to kill the battery even in sleep mode? TIA
    Last edited by EdgeNsketch; 2010-11-04 at 07:10 PM.

Thanks

The animations that Alien made have to finish running before starting again so for the cloud animation after the last cloud goes off the screen the animation will start again,so you can't make aliens animations run non stop. I also have been trying to make the animations run non stop and have found that I have to make NEW animations. I have made rain,snow and cloudy so far and they run non stop and look more realistic.when I get all of the animations done I will post them for anyone who wants them.
    Last edited by Keon; 2010-12-29 at 01:31 AM.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Keon For This Useful Post:

EdgeNsketch (2010-11-04), H3ATEDSS (2010-11-06), munrobd (2010-11-05), Raaj FX was banned (2010-11-09), shitaki (2010-11-05)

Does this widget wrk in UK? Am sure i hav read sumwhere that it does'nt...I mite b wrong.
    Just wanna make sure before d/loading!

My iPhone is a Part of Me Zehlek's Avatar
    Thanks

Anyway to get it to work with appleaccuweatherStolen? I edit the file and instead of rain I automatically get snow. Or when it it sunny I get thunderstorm. But with yahoo it is normal

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AWSUM View Post
    Does this widget wrk in UK? Am sure i hav read sumwhere that it does'nt...I mite b wrong.
    Just wanna make sure before d/loading!
    This works great on my 3GS 3.1.3 FW iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by Zehlek View Post
    Anyway to get it to work with appleaccuweatherStolen? I edit the file and instead of rain I automatically get snow. Or when it it sunny I get thunderstorm. But with yahoo it is normal

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    I am using appleAccuweatherStolen with no problems

Make sure you have edited the functions.js file with the following

var source = 'appleAccuweatherStolen';

And also this

var Conditions = ["sun","sun","sun","cloud","fog","cloud","cloud","r ain","blank","blank","fog","rain","rain","rain","t hunderstorm","thunderstorm","thunderstorm","rain", "snow","snow","snow","snow","snow","blank","rain", "rain","blank","blank","snow","sun","blank","blank ","blank","cloud","cloud","cloud","fog","cloud","r ain","rain","thunderstorm","thunderstorm","snow"," snow"];
    Last edited by B1teable; 2010-11-04 at 10:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to B1teable For This Useful Post:

stlwkr (2010-11-08), Zehlek (2010-11-05)

Is it possible to get the animations on top of the icons?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by B1teable View Post
    This works great on my 3GS 3.1.3 FW iPhone

I am using appleAccuweatherStolen with no problems

Make sure you have edited the functions.js file with the following

var source = 'appleAccuweatherStolen';

And also this

var Conditions = ["sun","sun","sun","cloud","fog","cloud","cloud","r ain","blank","blank","fog","rain","rain","rain","t hunderstorm","thunderstorm","thunderstorm","rain", "snow","snow","snow","snow","snow","blank","rain", "rain","blank","blank","snow","sun","blank","blank ","blank","cloud","cloud","cloud","fog","cloud","r ain","rain","thunderstorm","thunderstorm","snow"," snow"];

Thanks a lot. I didn't edit the var conditions part and that was my problem

Livin the iPhone Life ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,975 Times in 1,579 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    Is it possible to get the animations on top of the icons?
    Nope...
    iPhone has the icons in priority.No matter how we edit a HTML ,it will always shows behind the icons.

Default Retina
    I didn't notice anyone posting this yet, but would it be possible for someone to update these animations for the iphone 4's retina display? If so, would anyone be willing to do that? it would be greatly appreciated!!!!

wah,they all can work together ,slide show,flipclock,iaw animated weather,law,,,,,,,,,
    just for test

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0699.png  

Quote Originally Posted by Aaguilar0612 View Post
    @chg128 how do you get the sunrays animation to work. All I get is clouds or fog when the sun is out. Plz help!
    me also
    i see only clouds Aldo it's sunny outside
    i'm in israel

thanks

hope there a fix for that

Thanks for this,
    I modded it for the TimelessHD theme, made it smaller, a lot slower, changed the snow, lovin it

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -12.png  
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-11-05 at 12:18 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Thanks for this,
    I modded it for the TimelessHD theme, made it smaller, a lot slower, changed the snow, lovin it

What did you add to your Timeless HD theme?

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Thanks for this,

That's is nice. I have the Timeless HD theme n haven't used it in a while but ur pix made me want to use it again. Mind sharing ur version or ur settings so I can make it smaller like u did?

Quote Originally Posted by gramirez85 View Post
    That's is nice. I have the Timeless HD theme n haven't used it in a while but ur pix made me want to use it again. Mind sharing ur version or ur settings so I can make it smaller like u did?
    Hi,
    Check your PM's...Mod sent
    The modded version of this weather I also posted in the TimelessHD board, around page 70, I can't post it twice so you will have to get it their.

@ Zehiek,
    Iv'e added a lot to the theme, made a new clock, added shine, changed the dock a bit, added the calendar widget, changed the weather icon set, and the glyph icons & now modded this weather to suit.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

gramirez85 (2010-11-05)

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast