Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [BETA] Dusk - LIVE Animated Weather [LAW]

How do I get my phone to have the theme in first pic in first post? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ArDottCeeDuble View Post
    hmm ok so , its working on my lockscreen , but it wont work with html lockscreen like the lucid dream lockscreen etc....how would i make it work?
    Hey! did someone from the lucid dream thread figure out how to combine with the lucid dream lockscreen scw?? Thanks!

I am getting the "Sunburst" animation during the evening/moon "clear" times. I read the ways to change the animation selection but I can't seem to figure out how to remove the sunburst during the clear evenings. I would appreciate any help. (see pic below)

Thanks

Setup; do I need to place the icons in a specific spot before enabling the LAW theme?

i just jailbroke on 4.1 with limerain
    how can i get the clock and the backgrounds?

Livin the iPhone Life deathbybunnies6's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sacking23 View Post
    I am getting the "Sunburst" animation during the evening/moon "clear" times. I read the ways to change the animation selection but I can't seem to figure out how to remove the sunburst during the clear evenings. I would appreciate any help. (see pic below)

Thanks

Not to turn the thread around, but where did you get that android theme? I've been looking for an hd theme
    My Themes

HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation

iPhone? More like MyPhone swifttricker's Avatar
    Thanks

Jepp can you get the widget to work with another widget on lockscreen? i have a lockscreen with a widget but would like the Dusk widget also

EDIT: nevermind sorted it.
    Last edited by swifttricker; 2010-10-12 at 02:56 PM.

Thanks

^It would depend on whether or not the widget had an HTML in it, otherwise this would work with anything else...

Quote Originally Posted by deathbybunnies6 View Post
    Not to turn the thread around, but where did you get that android theme? I've been looking for an hd theme
    I put it together with a combination of a few themes and modified several files to make it my own. I increased the HD weather icon size, I made HD android icons from a file of large stock android .psd's able to size them down to iPhone 4 resolution and added a level of transparency to the dusk clock background etc.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sacking23 For This Useful Post:

chrisrotolo (2010-10-13)

May I please have a copy of your icons, or just the camera one at least. Thank You.
    Something Hidden in iPhone 4---Steve Jobs twitter

does this work on 4.1?
    and how do i get the clock?
    please answer

iPhone? More like MyPhone swifttricker's Avatar
    Thanks

I put it together with a combination of a few themes and modified several files to make it my own. I increased the HD weather icon size, I made HD android icons from a file of large stock android .psd's able to size them down to iPhone 4 resolution and added a level of transparency to the dusk clock background etc.
    Could you share the PSD's?

Quote Originally Posted by sacking23
    Originally Posted by sacking23 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by swifttricker View Post
    Could you share the PSD's?
    I really liked being able to use the (mod) theme made for you ... if you could share ...

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by chrisrotolo View Post
    May I please have a copy of your icons, or just the camera one at least. Thank You.
    Here ya go!
    Attached Files Attached Files

16. The Following User Says Thank You to sacking23 For This Useful Post:

chrisrotolo (2010-10-14)

Here ya go!
    Do you mind uploading your whole theme? TIA!

If you do that i will be very glad... Sorry about my inglesh

Quote Originally Posted by xzstarszx View Post
    Do you mind uploading your whole theme? TIA!
    My version of the theme is still a WIP and I've spent a lot of time getting it just right to my standards, however, I still can't figure out how to get the sunburst animation off at night. I am still waiting for the response on the fix etc. I don't really plan on public posting, at least until I have it set up right...

Default Thanks
    Thanks for the icon, heres a screenie of my live clock icon..

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0281.png  
    Something Hidden in iPhone 4---Steve Jobs twitter

I still can't figure out how to get the sunburst animation off at night. I am still waiting for the response on the fix etc.
    The answer is in post 1. That worked for me. I thinks it's number 33 [which is the 34th] in the array if I remember correctly

Here's what I did to match any "clear sky" G.O.C. theme that may pop up. This was a quick test, so once I make time, I will go back in and edit the Dusk LAW image to make the break a little less apparent. But for now, you can't really tell looking at my actual screen
    Last edited by natrev; 2010-10-15 at 07:56 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

A big thank you to ALIEN1974 for this theme and wyndwarrior for making the animated weather, and to whoever else helped out with it. Sorry, I don't know who you are
    Got to be the best looking theme out there.
    All works

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast