Page 6 of 41 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 811

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Eckos BadGigabit

  1. #101
    Thanks buddy! Trust me we r doing stuff on this that has not been done the lockscreen alone has taken some time! But like I said well worth the wait! And no I hoping not another week SB is done just doing some minor adjustment to locscreen and we should be good you all have to understand to that I don't put out sh*t work as some of you know from my past themes I like to make sure everything I see is working perfect then give it to you guys to find or not find anything I missed! ;-) and thanks for the patience! This is going to blow you guys away! I hope lmao!!!!

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ecko666 For This Useful Post:

    jokerg7 (2010-10-25), yonikkia (2010-10-25)

  3. #102
    Livin the iPhone Life T76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Boston,Tampa
    Posts
    1,833
    Thanks
    1,864
    Thanked 796 Times in 494 Posts

    awesome,sound good

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to T76 For This Useful Post:

    Ecko666 (2010-10-27)

  5. #103
    your right alien patience is a virtue...one i do not possess lol!

    on that note...any eta? :P

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to jokerg7 For This Useful Post:

    Ecko666 (2010-10-27)

  7. #104
    Quote Originally Posted by gaBzii View Post
    your right alien patience is a virtue...one i do not possess lol!

    on that note...any eta? :P
    Trust me bro me either! Lol! But for this I have! Eta is within the next few days waiting for the final build now! And as soon as the tutorial is done it will be open for beta to donators! And I thanks each and everyone of you for sticking with me and keeping me going! And I already have a new surprise on the horizon! ;-)

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ecko666 For This Useful Post:

    FiVe5tArPlAy3r (2010-10-27)

  9. #105
    Livin the iPhone Life T76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Boston,Tampa
    Posts
    1,833
    Thanks
    1,864
    Thanked 796 Times in 494 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ecko666 View Post
    Trust me bro me either! Lol! But for this I have! Eta is within the next few days waiting for the final build now! And as soon as the tutorial is done it will be open for beta to donators! And I thanks each and everyone of you for sticking with me and keeping me going! And I already have a new surprise on the horizon! ;-)
    few days,man cannot waite.nice Ecko.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to T76 For This Useful Post:

    Ecko666 (2010-10-27)

  11. #106
    Count me in

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to yonikkia For This Useful Post:

    Ecko666 (2010-10-27)

  13. #107
    Thanks guys final was sent last night my good buddy Vic is setting up the tutorial! So it should be ready to night or tomorrow! ;-) this is ridiculous!!!! You will not be disappointed!

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ecko666 For This Useful Post:

    T76 (2010-10-27)

  15. #108
    Livin the iPhone Life T76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Boston,Tampa
    Posts
    1,833
    Thanks
    1,864
    Thanked 796 Times in 494 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ecko666 View Post
    Thanks guys final was sent last night my good buddy Vic is setting up the tutorial! So it should be ready to night or tomorrow! ;-) this is ridiculous!!!! You will not be disappointed!
    horray,im in it right Ecko,simon here

    Oh boy, can some one turn off the light so its can be night time
    Last edited by T76; 2010-10-27 at 04:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to T76 For This Useful Post:

    Ecko666 (2010-10-27)

  17. #109
    Quote Originally Posted by T76 View Post
    horray,im in it right Ecko,simon here

    Oh boy, can some one turn off the light so its can be night time
    For sure bro you been with me since EON first came out! And i appreciate it too bro!!!

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Ecko666 For This Useful Post:

    T76 (2010-10-27)

  19. #110
    sweet theme....can't wait to buy it!

  20. #111
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecko666 View Post
    Thanks guys final was sent last night my good buddy Vic is setting up the tutorial! So it should be ready to night or tomorrow! ;-) this is ridiculous!!!! You will not be disappointed!
    please be tonite...ecko were do i donate???????????

  21. #112
    My iPhone is a Part of Me FiVe5tArPlAy3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    private/var/stash/Themes
    Posts
    841
    Thanks
    915
    Thanked 596 Times in 357 Posts

    ^^ It will be on the first post just like the other themes, he just hasn't updated it till the tutorial is finish!

  22. #113
    Holy cow! Nice ecko! Now where do I donate??

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to j1o6sh For This Useful Post:

    Ecko666 (2010-10-28)

  24. #114
    Don't Forget me, i have donate


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to eldoume For This Useful Post:

    Ecko666 (2010-10-28)

  26. #115
    Hope to get this b4 my social security checks start

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to floppy_joe For This Useful Post:

    Ecko666 (2010-10-28)

  28. #116
    thanks guys beta will be ready tomorrow night i will edit the first post with the tutorial and you can donate by hitting my sig 2.00 donations for this and i will email the link!and thanks again guys and gals im bitting my teeth in this one lots of work over 2 monthes by 3 great people that just wanna push the boundries of themeing! this will also be for all phones and firmwares!yes!

  29. #117
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

    dammmmn ecko looks sickk !

    can i beta?

  30. #118
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecko666 View Post
    thanks guys beta will be ready tomorrow night i will edit the first post with the tutorial and you can donate by hitting my sig 2.00 donations for this and i will email the link!and thanks again guys and gals im bitting my teeth in this one lots of work over 2 monthes by 3 great people that just wanna push the boundries of themeing! this will also be for all phones and firmwares!yes!
    cool! can u send me your paypal email so i can donate now?? im way too excited for this

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to j1o6sh For This Useful Post:

    Ecko666 (2010-10-28)

  32. #119
    My iPhone is a Part of Me King Shady's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    883
    Thanks
    588
    Thanked 399 Times in 254 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ArDottCeeDuble View Post
    dammmmn ecko looks sickk !

    can i beta?
    gotta paypal him 2morrow broseph
    ]

  33. The Following User Says Thank You to King Shady For This Useful Post:

    Ecko666 (2010-10-28)

  34. #120
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

    ah gotcha , lemme top it up and ill drop ya $2

  35. The Following User Says Thank You to Raaj FX was banned For This Useful Post:

    Ecko666 (2010-10-28)

Page 6 of 41 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •