Page 37 of 41 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Eckos BadGigabit

so they do have a 3GS version? i like the UISounds in this theme so i took them and put them in the Ecko Pinstripe theme that i have been using for a while now. i would like to get the 3GS version if possible, i already donated 4$ for buying 2 different versions off cydia.
    i will PM them to see if they can hook that up for me.
    thanks.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to dopeboyfresh For This Useful Post:

Ecko666 (2010-11-26)

Thanks

does anyone know this theme in cydia its for ip4 with springjumps,thanks

4. The Following User Says Thank You to T76 For This Useful Post:

Ecko666 (2010-11-26)

Quote Originally Posted by T76 View Post
    Yes it is just grab the one that says bAdGB ip4 that's the one with the SJ! Make sure you read the description in cydia it tells but I think it's the 4th one!

Quote Originally Posted by dopeboyfresh View Post
    so they do have a 3GS version? i like the UISounds in this theme so i took them and put them in the Ecko Pinstripe theme that i have been using for a while now. i would like to get the 3GS version if possible, i already donated 4$ for buying 2 different versions off cydia.
    thanks.
    We do have an ios4 for 3G(s) I will pm you the link when I get home from work!
    Last edited by Ecko666; 2010-11-16 at 12:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ecko666 For This Useful Post:

T76 (2010-11-16)

Thanks

i just bought the theme in cydia,have 2 problem,the iblank icon its bigger then other icons and the sms icon and the bite sms look the same,please help,can anyone post the different bite sms icon and the iblank icon,thanks

there is no facetime call on callscreen...any idea?

i just bought the theme in cydia,have 2 problem,the iblank icon its bigger then other icons and the sms icon and the bite sms look the same,please help,can anyone post the different bite sms icon and the iblank icon,thanks
    Can you post a pic and the bite I made the same cause mist use one or the other so I made em the same I will post an alt icon! ;-)

I have no photoshop skills, I've tried to use the psd in package but can't get it right. I don't know how to apply the stock icon onto psd and make the changes to custom icon. I have two icon requests:Limera1n and iForum
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by ulashon View Post
    there is no facetime call on callscreen...any idea?
    If you mean it's not themed sorry I could not find that image to save my life! Lol! Now if it's totally missing? I couldn't help you there! Sorry that's not a theme prob. :-(

hey ecko when are you gonna send the update?

The last update everyone got was the last one b4 it went cydia so what you all have is all good! If there's anything you need post it up! ;-) also icon request I will get to tomorrow night! Sorry been hella busy at work! :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Ecko666 View Post
    The last update everyone got was the last one b4 it went cydia so what you all have is all good! If there's anything you need post it up! ;-) also icon request I will get to tomorrow night! Sorry been hella busy at work! :-(
    I only got one email. Is this right or was I suppose to get 2?

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Could somebody post up springjumps 0 to 3, somethings gone wrong and I don't have them.

anyone???

Can anyone help me please??????????????????????????????????????
    Last edited by skiptowncat; 2010-11-24 at 10:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

FFS!! is there anybody there??? please can you help???
    piss poor support for this theme, I've pm'ed Scott for the files with no luck. In future I'll wait for the cracked version to appear instead of donating.
    Last edited by skiptowncat; 2010-11-26 at 01:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dopeboyfresh View Post
    thanks.
    What version springjumps or non animated or non? Lol!

Yes sir in cydia grab the io4_HD
    Last edited by Ecko666; 2010-11-26 at 03:33 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

could anybody share icon for mobile-terminal.

Hey, I'm a complete noob with themes. Just a quick few questions if anyone has the time.

- my icons don't match up to the spots that they're meant to.
    - how do I go about editing stuff myself?

Sorry probably very idiot questions to ask but like I said noob. Beyond amazing theme guys. Keep it up.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Honeysett For This Useful Post:

Ecko666 (2010-12-08)

Default Icon request
    I purchased this last night and LOVE IT!!! I have a few icons that were from Cydia that have not changed. Ive gone trough and grabbed the required files. Some only had one icon and not the 2x icon... If you need anything else from me please ask.

3Gunrestrictor
    PogoPlank
    iWipeCache
    intelliscreen
    iAcces
    Notifier+
    iSHSHit
    ThemeStore
    Attached Files Attached Files

@honeysett ssh inside the main theme folder there is a readme inside there. But you need iconoclasm set to 5x5 SB then use eithergridlock or iblanks (I preffer gridlock) for the layout! And follow the readme pics! ;-)

@turbo2 got em I'll have done for ya soon! And thanks for the kind words!

Hey again, sorry I literally have no idea what I'm doing. Do I download SSH on my computer? I have no clue haha.

Complete and utter noob.

Wow ok! Are u on Mac or pc? This is gonna take some time but if you are willing to do it so am I lol! I know you will need to DL winscp for your computer and openssh from cydia! Let's start there:-)

Page 37 of 41 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast