Page 36 of 41 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Eckos BadGigabit

Hey Guys,

I bought it from Cydia, really cool Theme, however I can't find Iconoclasm plist file... A package for it maybe ?

iPhone? More like MyPhone VicDaMonki's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eMxyzptlk View Post
    Hey Guys,

I bought it from Cydia, really cool Theme, however I can't find Iconoclasm plist file... A package for it maybe ?
    There is not a plist in the package for iconoclasm. Did you read the ReadMe?

Quote Originally Posted by VicDaMonki View Post
    There is not a plist in the package for iconoclasm. Did you read the ReadMe?
    I did read the Readme and I know that I have to select 5x5 and organise Icons myself, however my 9 pages are full (I need to clean the mess up so many hours are gonna be wasted to make folders) I imagine the previously provided .plist makes a 4x4 layout so all I'd have to do is put the springJumps in place and organise the icons (which is not badGB's fault)...

I appreciate if someone did upload the .plist (If it's as useful as I think it is)

Thanks

The plist I made was for 5x5. However, it messes up folders by adding the layout to them. Not cool. Had to take it out. Best bet is Gridlock. Makes setup easy as hell. Once per page layouts are back for iconocrap, well be able to use custom .plists again.

Oh ok, I'll stick with GridLock then..

I attached the requested icons for iRealSMS, I appreciate if someone would port it, I suck at photoshop , Thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks

Here you go. Drop it into Folders
    Attached Files Attached Files

7. The Following User Says Thank You to VicDaMonki For This Useful Post:

Ecko666 (2010-11-26)

Thank you, but unfortunately it did not work, I also tried copying the biteSMS folder first but iRealSMS keeps the original icon..

FYI, the absolute path (of where I dropped the two png) is /Library/Themes/bAdGB_HDi4.theme/Folders/iRealSMS.app

I just purchased this theme in cydia, I actually purchased 2 because i was not sure the first one was the one I needed because I did not read the setup guide, but I'm just wondering if in the theme folder in ifile am I missing the icon folder with all the icons in it?

Quote Originally Posted by dopeboyfresh View Post
    I just purchased this theme in cydia, I actually purchased 2 because i was not sure the first one was the one I needed because I did not read the setup guide, but I'm just wondering if in the theme folder in ifile am I missing the icon folder with all the icons in it?
    There is no icon folder. The icons are in the bundles.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

Ecko666 (2010-11-26)

Quote Originally Posted by dopeboyfresh View Post
    The AppStore Icons you mean? they are generated on the fly, Cydia's icons however are in the Folders sub-folder...

Ok, so I need to change the names of all of them to icon.png in the bundles folder for all the stock apps?

Yea, sorry if I forgot to add that.

I would talk to, Vic or Ecko. They will send you the 3GS version.

Ok, I read the write up wrong, I was under the impression that it was for all devices that were 4.0 FW and above. It's a great theme and I always buy everything that Ecko releases. Hope a 3GS version will come out soon.
    Thanks for the help.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eMxyzptlk View Post
    Thank you, but unfortunately it did not work, I also tried copying the biteSMS folder first but iRealSMS keeps the original icon..

FYI, the absolute path (of where I dropped the two png) is /Library/Themes/bAdGB_HDi4.theme/Folders/iRealSMS.app
    We'll try it in Bundles then. I'll get you the name change to ya. Did you respring through WB after dropping the file in?

Quote Originally Posted by VicDaMonki View Post
    We'll try it in Bundles then. I'll get you the name change to ya. Did you respring through WB after dropping the file in?
    I did respring though SBS and I remove springboard cache, same...

Thanks

I'm asking because when you change icons in ios4 you have to respring through WinterBoard. Wiping the cache doesn't work. WB is the only way. Just deselect and reselect the theme and respring and let me know.

Here's an odd thing I noticed, maybe it's just me? Or does this happen to anyone else?

When I go to send a pic by MMS, I click the camera symbol, choose existing, and tap a picture, then select choose ... when that pic shows up in the MMS message, it't not the picture, it's just a blue box

As soon as I hit send, it becomes the picture, but you can't see what you selected in the message until you actually click send.

Just me? Anyone else?

Thanks

That is part of the new images that came in chatkit for 4.1. It is meant to be that way.
    For the guy that downloaded HDi4 on Cydia and is on 3GS: it says specifically in all 4 descriptions that it is not for 3G,3Gs. Sorry your SOL.

Just kidding bro, gotta give you some s**t. Lmao. Which version did you purchase? It is definitely ported for 3.x and up!! There was not much demand for the ios4 and 3.x packages so we didn't see the need to put them on Cydia.
    To all if you need the other nonHD packages you just need to hit up Scotty or Yaffa for donate and we can get them off to you. Good to go, and sorry for the confusion but it happens no matter how well you package, promote, or instruct with a theme. It comes with the territory since ios4 first dropped on the community.
    Last edited by VicDaMonki; 2010-11-15 at 11:21 PM.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to VicDaMonki For This Useful Post:

Ecko666 (2010-11-26)

Page 36 of 41 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast