Page 35 of 41 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Eckos BadGigabit

Thanks

google Jamie Eason and enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by Showstopper1969 View Post
    google Jamie Eason and enjoy
    HOLY CRAP!!! Wow..shes great lol
    http://www.vicrosdesigns.net/imgs/DNsigv3.png

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Ninja View Post
    I was just showing the things u can do with this theme to further customize it to your liking but I can't share how I did it. Just wanted to show that it can be done. And screenshots are better for understanding. Next thing coming is color changes which of course I'll share with scottys permission of course.
    I don't so much want HOW you did it, but any chance you will share your little home image on the bottom left of the home screen?

Quote Originally Posted by BumbleBeez View Post
    I don't so much want HOW you did it, but any chance you will share your little home image on the bottom left of the home screen?
    That comes with the theme itself actually. Its the Page jump labeled 0

That comes with the theme itself actually. Its the Page jump labeled 0
    Hmmm ... Mine doesn't seem to look like yours. Maybe it 3GS resolution. I will have to look at the original icon at home later. Thanks!

ok i figured out why my battery is draining so fast. for some reason when i get a text my phone just stays running until i answer it. it only happens on this theme. idk its crazy

The final update will be coming soon been crazy busy at work but it should fix those icons!!!:-)

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ecko666 For This Useful Post:

Dark_Ninja (2010-11-11), Simon76 (2010-11-11)

im just waiting on the non animated version thanks

Anxiously waiting the new update..love this theme...love it..

So any news on the update?
    Last edited by Dark_Ninja; 2010-11-12 at 02:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Showstopper love him some white women haha. Try some latinas dawg dey even sexier!

Now Live on Cydia! full animated version with and without SpringJumps! also minimal animation with and with out springjumps!

i cant thank anyone more that the 2 people that went down this 3 month journey! and it was a journey! many diffrent layouts, icons and overall look and both theses guys stuck with me all the way! to the MadCoder Ibnyaffa who made this theme like no other LITERALLY! this man called me at 1am his time! lol and said he just bought an html5 book screw this this theme is got to be over the top "like no other"! and 2 days later he was showing me a rough lockscreen! rediculous! he is a wizard with code! i love you bro! and to Vicarious78 man i can not say enough about this Freaking awesome guy! he has put together and converted every theme you all have on your devices right now! he got it ready for cydia with 4 dif deb files hes a freaking machine! and formatted for all devices on all firmwares! amazing!i thank you my brothers and friends! it has been an unbelievable ride and it only just begun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Something big is coming!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ecko666 For This Useful Post:

ziggy7 (2010-11-13)

Nice thank you for the update. Can't wait to get it.

Banned
    Thanks

Nice thank you for the update. Can't wait to get it.
    That update will be sent out via email to all those that already bought the theme, correct?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to TheTattooKid For This Useful Post:

Dark_Ninja (2010-11-13)

prob but I went on ahead and donated again I couldn't wait lol

Quote Originally Posted by TheWingChunKid View Post
    That update will be sent out via email to all those that already bought the theme, correct?
    I sure hope so

Thanks

its there's update for this theme how come i didnt get it

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ecko666 View Post
    Now Live on Cydia! full animated version with and without SpringJumps! also minimal animation with and with out springjumps!

i cant thank anyone more that the 2 people that went down this 3 month journey! and it was a journey! many diffrent layouts, icons and overall look and both theses guys stuck with me all the way! to the MadCoder Ibnyaffa who made this theme like no other LITERALLY! this man called me at 1am his time! lol and said he just bought an html5 book screw this this theme is got to be over the top "like no other"! and 2 days later he was showing me a rough lockscreen! rediculous! he is a wizard with code! i love you bro! and to Vicarious78 man i can not say enough about this Freaking awesome guy! he has put together and converted every theme you all have on your devices right now! he got it ready for cydia with 4 dif deb files hes a freaking machine! and formatted for all devices on all firmwares! amazing!i thank you my brothers and friends! it has been an unbelievable ride and it only just begun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Something big is coming!
    Ecko,is the update its coming

Ecko r u gonna email Everyone that donated an update

iPhone? More like MyPhone VicDaMonki's Avatar
    Thanks

It is not an update guys. It is just packaged for Cydia. If there are any updates they will be pushed to all donators or for Cydia buyers it will be pushed automatically into changes. Thank you all!

Page 35 of 41 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast