Page 32 of 41 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Eckos BadGigabit

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy7 View Post
    Sure....

Once you have it installed, open backboard on your springboard, wait till it opens fully, then once its opened you will see a + sign at the bottom left hand corner, click that and add the name of one of your Themes that you have in Winterboard, respring open the backboard App and you should see the Theme that you added, repeat for all your Themes

You'll need to setup the your Theme everytime Via winterboard and run it before doing the above

So when you got all that sorted, every time you change one of your Themes you will have to click on the update button at the bottom of the backboard App to update to your latest settings to that Theme (make sure you click on the right Theme name that you are running) sorted!!

Once you have done all that then everytime you want to change your Theme all you have to do is open backboard and click on the install button then click on the Theme to Change! wait a few seconds for the popup to say it's been changed and then respring

Hope the above doesn't confuse you...once you get the hang of it then it's quite easy
    but when i download the backboard,the backboard app doesnt look like yours,its look like the note app,even i got the new deb.how do i get the backboard app like yours,thanks

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Simon76 View Post
    but when i download the backboard,the backboard app doesnt look like yours,its look like the note app,even i got the new deb.how do i get the backboard app like yours,thanks
    have you got 113.deb?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by skiptowncat View Post
    have you got 113.deb?
    i have the 112 something like that do you have the lates deb

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

go back to the backboard thread, the latest one is on the last/second to last page.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to skiptowncat For This Useful Post:

Simon76 (2010-11-05)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by skiptowncat View Post
    go back to the backboard thread, the latest one is on the last/second to last page.
    i have a question? do i have to download the app before i download the deb or what do i have to do first thanks

First off Thank You Ecko666 for the Theme. After setting up the theme according to the readme, The statusbar doesn't have the custom wifi,3g,etc on it. Also The weather icon thats supposed to be on page0 top right still shows up. How do i make it so it is invisible as the calendar is on the dock.Heres a pic:

****EDIT******
    I resolved the weather icon problem now i only need help on the status bar.
    Last edited by RM305; 2010-11-06 at 02:15 PM. Reason: solved 1 issue i had

seriously guys, kinda rude to Ecko to hijack his thread. there is a thread for backboard lets use it plus it would be helpful to the developer as well. my boy scotty has a couple of forums he can share his talents in so lets treat him right her at mmi. thanks

9. The Following User Says Thank You to floppy_joe For This Useful Post:

Ecko666 (2010-11-06)

Quote Originally Posted by RM305 View Post
    First off Thank You Ecko666 for the Theme. After setting up the theme according to the readme, The statusbar doesn't have the custom wifi,3g,etc on it. Also The weather icon thats supposed to be on page0 top right still shows up. How do i make it so it is invisible as the calendar is on the dock.Heres a pic:

****EDIT******
    I resolved the weather icon problem now i only need help on the status bar.
    Ok I see all the different folders under bundles like com.apple.springboard,etc with the icons.Am i supposed to do anything special with it so it would apply the theme icons to statusbar because it didn't.

let me find out wats going on cause you shouldn't have the page indicators either? make sure u don't have something else checked off in WB too! but I'll loook into it!

I was wondering if you could help me out with these icons.My photoshop skills really suck.Thanks!!!!
    Attached Files Attached Files

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Splitroaster For This Useful Post:

Dark_Ninja (2010-11-07), Ecko666 (2010-11-08), RM305 (2010-11-08)

Quote Originally Posted by Ecko666 View Post
    final update will be coming soon as we release to cydia! will have a little bonus inside!

and we are working on the non animated sorry but Ibnyaffa has been out and about all week but as soon as he gets back he said he will get it done.
    Will those of us that got it by donation be getting the update sent to our emails as well instead of cydia?

EDIT: Fixed it..

I absolutely love this theme, i have tinkered with the other themes for a bit but i am now back to this one as the customizations are great.
    Last edited by Dark_Ninja; 2010-11-08 at 01:41 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    http://www.vicrosdesigns.net/imgs/DNsigv3.png

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Dark_Ninja For This Useful Post:

Ecko666 (2010-11-08)

I am trying to figure out how to customize the last thing i need to do but cant seem to find, please see attached screen shot and if anyone can help i would really appreciate it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0042-copy.png  

sorry buddy that's the one Ibnyaffa made not changable! lol! had to keep the name in there somewhere!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Ecko666 For This Useful Post:

Dark_Ninja (2010-11-08)

Quote Originally Posted by Ecko666 View Post
    sorry buddy that's the one Ibnyaffa made not changable! lol! had to keep the name in there somewhere!
    Lol..understandable..because i knew i would have been able to find it if it was lol, I have scoured them files trying to find it and even checked every layer in the psd...twice lol..but anyhow, great theme and love the amount of customization it has, prolly my fav theme ever.

Also, about the update, if we didnt get it from cydia but you sent it to us by email, are we gonna be able to get the update as well?

this is the en-/decrypted java line in the html or

Follow me and the GC3Team on Twitter
    For donations use this link and please mention the theme you donate for

22. The Following User Says Thank You to xpprem For This Useful Post:

Dark_Ninja (2010-11-08)

Quote Originally Posted by xpprem View Post
    this is the en-/decrypted java line in the html or
    wow..thanks..

Also i know this is off topic but Ecko you think I could get the setup files for Edge of Night?
    Last edited by Dark_Ninja; 2010-11-08 at 10:43 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Leave the original in tact, because changing it will not show up and will remove the code in that area lol..
    please send me this line (only for testing), i dont put it online.

thx

Follow me and the GC3Team on Twitter
    For donations use this link and please mention the theme you donate for

25. The Following User Says Thank You to xpprem For This Useful Post:

Dark_Ninja (2010-11-08)

Quote Originally Posted by xpprem View Post
    please send me this line (only for testing), i dont put it online.

thx
    PM Sent

Finally Finished all of the Loading Screens. Here is just a screen shot of the AppStore loading Screen..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -default-2x.png  

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Dark_Ninja For This Useful Post:

Ecko666 (2010-11-08)

Page 32 of 41 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast