Page 29 of 41 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Eckos BadGigabit

Thanks

i have the badgit theme from ecko,this theme has the springjump and i switch to EPHD the springjump icon its still there.the badgit theme has iconoclasm and i switch to EPHD the iconoclasm layout ite the same,thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Splitroaster View Post
    NO when I switch it installs then resprings all in order no set up required after the first time even remembers what lockscreen I had on.

Did you download the one from cydia as that is an old verison the new one is found Here

Also post your questions over there prob get more help
    where do i have to put the deb
    Last edited by Simon76; 2010-11-02 at 08:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

38 pages and only one or two mods of this amazing theme

I'm really surprised! I thought for sure this thread would be FULL of mods in a few days! I wish I had any idea at all what I was doing, I'd love to mod this! It has such mod potential!!

Is everyone still running it with just the stock mods like me???

3. The Following User Says Thank You to BumbleBeez For This Useful Post:

Ecko666 (2010-11-03)

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

[QUOTE=BumbleBeez;5554275]38 pages and only one or two mods of this amazing theme

I'm really surprised! I thought for sure this thread would be FULL of mods in a few days! I wish I had any idea at all what I was doing, I'd love to mod this! It has such mod potential!![QUOTE]

I know, it's criminal!! I wish I had some Photoshop skills and/or the time to do it.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to skiptowncat For This Useful Post:

BumbleBeez (2010-11-02), Ecko666 (2010-11-03)

Well I have added my own touches to it a lil bit i still have to add the default.png to all of my apps folders but after that it will be on to changing colors and things like that. I am gonna end up making my own color variation eventually. But this is by far my fav theme at this point.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dark_Ninja For This Useful Post:

BumbleBeez (2010-11-02), Ecko666 (2010-11-03)

Quote Originally Posted by Simon76 View Post
    i have the badgit theme from ecko,this theme has the springjump and i switch to EPHD the springjump icon its still there.the badgit theme has iconoclasm and i switch to EPHD the iconoclasm layout ite the same,thanks

where do i have to put the deb
    depends I use iphonebrowser var/root/Media/Cydia/AutoInstall

then reboot

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Ninja View Post
    Well I have added my own touches to it a lil bit i still have to add the default.png to all of my apps folders but after that it will be on to changing colors and things like that. I am gonna end up making my own color variation eventually. But this is by far my fav theme at this point.
    How do you go about making your own color variation? Where does a person even start???

I have only ever seen 3 themes that I liked.

My first was "CrazyBots" when I got my 1st 2ndGen iPod Touch. Still have it on there! Love those little robots!

The second was the original "X" theme. The orange and black. I had that right up until I went to 4.0!

And then I stayed theme-less until this! This is by far the most awesome theme I have seen for my iPhone! And I so wish I had the knowledge and skill to mod it!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to BumbleBeez For This Useful Post:

Ecko666 (2010-11-03)

Thanks

depends I use iphonebrowser var/root/Media/Cydia/AutoInstall

then reboot
    do i ssh it to tmp folder

can you please explain to me how do this backboard works,thanks
    Last edited by Simon76; 2010-11-02 at 09:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

if you have ifile you can just locate and press the deb file then select installer, job done!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by skiptowncat View Post
    if you have ifile you can just locate and press the deb file then select installer, job done!
    i did that,i have the backboard icon,but mine has the old version look and i dont know how to set it.

Thanks

this is what i did
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -002.png  

did you delete the old one before you installed the new deb make sure it isnt the one from the first page but think it was page 8 post 117.

if you get icon all you need to do is clear winterboard and make an orig theme then set up your theme and name that.

Thanks

did you delete the old one before you installed the new deb make sure it isnt the one from the first page but think it was page 8 post 117.

if you get icon all you need to do is clear winterboard and make an orig theme then set up your theme and name that.
    wait,what do you mean by clear winterboard

wait,what do you mean by clear winterboard
    I mean turn off everything so that your phone has no theme on it, eg stock icons an looks like it would bought from shop

Thanks

I mean turn off everything so that your phone has no theme on it, eg stock icons an looks like it would bought from shop
    still not working

still not working
    ok,can you tell me exactly what should i do.im gonna delete everything and do it again.after that what should i do first,please help me,thank you very much for your time.
    Last edited by Simon76; 2010-11-02 at 10:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

First thing do you have 1.1.2 beta if not go to backboard topic and on page 8 post 117 get the deb. And please post over there as this topic is about badgigabit not backboard.

Thanks

First thing do you have 1.1.2 beta if not go to backboard topic and on page 8 post 117 get the deb. And please post over there as this topic is about badgigabit not backboard.
    yes,i have the beta

Quote Originally Posted by BumbleBeez View Post
    How do you go about making your own color variation? Where does a person even start???

I have only ever seen 3 themes that I liked.

My first was "CrazyBots" when I got my 1st 2ndGen iPod Touch. Still have it on there! Love those little robots!

The second was the original "X" theme. The orange and black. I had that right up until I went to 4.0!

And then I stayed theme-less until this! This is by far the most awesome theme I have seen for my iPhone! And I so wish I had the knowledge and skill to mod it!!
    first off thanks buddy totally appreciate it! and there are a few color mods being put out soon! red green and the purp as far as I know!

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

kool, i love how green looks on the iphone !

Thanks

Default @Ecko
    here you go
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -003.png  

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon76 For This Useful Post:

Ecko666 (2010-11-03)

Quote Originally Posted by BumbleBeez View Post
    Well you start by using the .psds with photoshop. If you have Photoshop knowledge that is and you can use the .psds to do whatever you would like and then just replace the images and such in the theme folder(s).

Oh i see there are already a few colors coming so i may just wait for those lol. But if you need anything i would be more than happy ya bud.

Page 29 of 41 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast