Page 24 of 41 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Eckos BadGigabit

Thanks

can anyone please make me these icos categeory,fontswap,my3g,limera1n,mobileterminal,ia cces and the springjump icon,please share,thanks

can anyone please make me these icos categeory,fontswap,my3g,limera1n,mobileterminal,ia cces and the springjump,thanks
    Last edited by Simon76; 2010-10-31 at 06:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Maarten16 View Post
    Yeah, that's it No alternative, but just if u had the theme installed before, u can easily switch themes. It's now in beta. And for someone who like to (beta) test themes, this is the perfect app

But hey, let's go back to bAdGB!
    I just saw the video on the other thread, looks awesome!!

Quote Originally Posted by Simon76 View Post
    can anyone please make me these icos categeory,fontswap,my3g,limera1n,mobileterminal,ia cces and the springjump icon,please share,thanks

can anyone please make me these icos categeory,fontswap,my3g,limera1n,mobileterminal,ia cces and the springjump,thanks
    Springjumps is in the original theme, you need to rename the icon to Icon.png
    Last edited by skiptowncat; 2010-10-31 at 06:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,786 Times in 1,224 Posts

Cool concept but way too laggy for me. I tried it out and deleted it in less than 20 minutes. Hopefully you get it running smoother.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xXtRaSaUcE For This Useful Post:

cocotherat (2010-10-31), DevouredDreams (2010-10-31)

Quote Originally Posted by Maarten16 View Post
    Now in just 1 click (A) All credits, except for the icons (:P) go to WyndWarrior
    Interesting. Is this out yet?

NV. Found it on mmy
    Last edited by sseguin; 2010-10-31 at 06:55 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Looks awesome!!

I just donated you can you please send me the link?

Quote Originally Posted by xXtRaSaUcE View Post
    Cool concept but way too laggy for me. I tried it out and deleted it in less than 20 minutes. Hopefully you get it running smoother.
    thats the exact same reason im not using it..

Quote Originally Posted by xXtRaSaUcE View Post
    +1
    i think eckos doing a nonanimated version

10. The Following User Says Thank You to cocotherat For This Useful Post:

Ecko666 (2010-10-31)

Does anyone have a MyWi icon? Mine didn't theme and I can not find it in any of the folders.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to BumbleBeez For This Useful Post:

Ecko666 (2010-10-31)

Quote Originally Posted by cocotherat View Post
    +1
    i think eckos doing a nonanimated version
    what were going to do is cut the animations so there not constatly running for people that experience lag! its gonna be a little bit b4 it's done the Mad Coder is gonna have to configure the html on the lock and SB this way you will still have some animation but will totally stop after a certain time! have your cake and eat it too!

first post updated with the PSD's icon,wallpaper and loadscreens!have fun guys!

going to start icon making this week sorry Bern really crazy this weekend between getting this thing out to all of you and Halloween stuff with the kids!
    Last edited by Ecko666; 2010-10-31 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ecko666 For This Useful Post:

cocotherat (2010-10-31)

Banned
    Thanks

I have the keyboard but don't know how to apply it. I think i have to download iaccess but don't which one to download. i have an i4 running 4.0

also, i can't find the 4.1 download for this theme on the first page anymore. is it there? was it taken down?

Quote Originally Posted by TheWingChunKid View Post
    I have the keyboard but don't know how to apply it. I think i have to download iaccess but don't which one to download. i have an i4 running 4.0

also, i can't find the 4.1 download for this theme on the first page anymore. is it there? was it taken down?
    you will need iacces to use the keyboard you can get it off cydia! and everything you need for both 4.0 and 4.1 are in the HD download that you get from me1

nice, cause i like animation on lock, but not on home screen, is there any quick fix, like a few lines of code to take out??

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ecko666 View Post
    you will need iacces to use the keyboard you can get it off cydia! and everything you need for both 4.0 and 4.1 are in the HD download that you get from me1
    There's so many in cydia...which one is compatible?

Also, i have the download for loadscreens, icons, etc. PSD's correct? Basically you gave us the tools to create our own, yes?
    Assuming i'm correct, i have to say i don't have access to photoshop or anything like that at the moment due to some unfornutate circumstances.

So if anyone comes up with loaders, icons etc., please post them up!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cocotherat View Post
    nice, cause i like animation on lock, but not on home screen, is there any quick fix, like a few lines of code to take out??
    sh*t i wish it was that easy buddy! and i have no clue thats all ibnyaffa the MadCoder! what device do you have? and you will get animation on both but it justy not going to be continuous! it will stop and the one on the SB will not do it again till you respring!

Thanks

i dont know what you guys talk about lagging.my runs fine.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWingChunKid View Post
    There's so many in cydia...which one is compatible?

Also, i have the download for loadscreens, icons, etc. PSD's correct? Basically you gave us the tools to create our own, yes?
    Assuming i'm correct, i have to say i don't have access to photoshop or anything like that at the moment due to some unfornutate circumstances.

So if anyone comes up with loaders, icons etc., please post them up!!!
    ad the iacces repo you can got to the sections and repositories! add iacces ios4 china!it will respring open the app icon it will have some crazy japanese writing just click the button it will kick you out REBOOT your phone then hit the globe buttom on the keyboard and make sure you have it checked off in WB! done

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ecko666 For This Useful Post:

chizzle187 (2010-11-01), TheTattooKid (2010-11-01)

Quote Originally Posted by Simon76 View Post
    i dont know what you guys talk about lagging.my runs fine.
    lucky you lol
    i hate lag but i love this theme so much i deal with it

Thanks

for real bro,this theme its awesome.

I haven't really noticed any lag however I will eventually tire of looking at same thing. hopefully other animation graphics will come. I can see a purple mod with a laker logo bball
    also still cant get icons lined up waiting for tweaker dude to answer me

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Page 24 of 41 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast