Page 20 of 41 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Eckos BadGigabit

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zjimmyz View Post
    This might be the conflict of infinitfolders and folderenhancer? Im not too sure =)
    I don't have folderenhancer installed.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to skiptowncat For This Useful Post:

Ecko666 (2010-10-30)

Quote Originally Posted by zjimmyz View Post
    This might be the conflict of infinitfolders and folderenhancer? Im not too sure =)
    I'm having the same problem. And my folder bg doesn't match the theme. And yes I read the instr

So far only icons Im missing is umoniter, spingjumps and remove backgound. And under settings my carrier icon has not changed, apart from that everything is running ok was a fast on the battery yesterday but was changing a few things so hope that will be better soon.

My folder bacground is sort of transparent with a blue line round the edges seems fine did you delete the folderbg file that you was asked to do.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Ok so I decided to get folderenhancer, the only issue now is the fact it uses the iconoclasm layout within the folder

Morning everyone sounds like some more weird sh*t is going on! Lol I'll find out what's up with the folder BG and infinifolders work ok for me in iconoclasm and gridlock and folder enhancer! I have all of running now! Now I see dig prob for dif people and I am looking into it! And please remember this is all beta testing to a large amount of people! Were try to make sure all is right for you guys so yes updates and all that good stuff but I am noticing that it certain devices that r having probs to! And I'm sorry but I have no control over that! :-( but we will always try and find a solution for you! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by skiptowncat View Post
    Ok so I decided to get folderenhancer, the only issue now is the fact it uses the iconoclasm layout within the folder
    I use 5x5 and gridlock to place my icons where I want them that way in the folders its 5x5, also notice there is a springjump icon in the theme but not appearing on the phone might be wrong bundle anyone got it working yet.

I have iconoclasm, gridlock, foldersenhancer installed, and they work perfectly fine together =)

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Splitroaster View Post
    I use 5x5 and gridlock to place my icons where I want them that way in the folders its 5x5, also notice there is a springjump icon in the theme but not appearing on the phone might be wrong bundle anyone got it working yet.
    Yeah rename the icon in the folder to Icon.png

10. The Following User Says Thank You to skiptowncat For This Useful Post:

Splitroaster (2010-10-30)

Banned
    Thanks

What you have to do is get rid of the 5x5 nonsense and all other iconoclasm layout bullsht. I had the same problem you did. I got rid of all that crap and the icon appeared. My folders are fine and all that.

Also refer to page 17 post #252...that will solve some if not all of your issues. It did for me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0728.png   -img_0729.png   -img_0730.png   -stupidman.jpeg  
    Last edited by TheTattooKid; 2010-10-30 at 05:46 PM.

Banned
    Thanks

My fault for the last flick (hahahaha) i clicked on that one by mistake

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Ahhh, I may do it today!!
    i upgrated to 4.1 yesterday ... i watched the youtube video and it was pretty easy.. Good luck !

14. The Following User Says Thank You to chizzle187 For This Useful Post:

Ecko666 (2010-10-30)

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Done it already today, took about 45mins using pkgbackup
    Last edited by skiptowncat; 2010-10-30 at 06:11 PM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to skiptowncat For This Useful Post:

Ecko666 (2010-10-30)

Banned
    Thanks

This is what i'm trying to figure out. If you got more than four pages worth of apps (including folders) how do you set up springjumps to have, let's say, four more pages?

Quote Originally Posted by TheWingChunKid View Post
    What you have to do is get rid of the 5x5 nonsense and all other iconoclasm layout bullsht. I had the same problem you did. I got rid of all that crap and the icon appeared. My folders are fine and all that. :

Also refer to page 17 post #252...that will solve some if not all of your issues. It did for me. :
    Lol I dont know why you quoted me I dont have any probs with my set up just missing icons but cheers anyway

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Cool,
    Anyone got any good wallpapers for the lockscreen?
    Also if someone could do icons
    Facebook
    Osfoora
    Todo
    It would be much appreciated.
    here is a facebook icon !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -badgbicon.png  

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chizzle187 For This Useful Post:

Ecko666 (2010-10-30), skiptowncat (2010-10-30)

Quote Originally Posted by TheWingChunKid View Post
    This is what i'm trying to figure out. If you got more than four pages worth of apps (including folders) how do you set up springjumps to have, let's say, four more pages?
    You would have to copy the icon from one of the shortcuts 1-3 and put it in the one you want eg _shortcut_1.1.app - _shortcut_4.app and that would replace the arrow with a dot and just place it where you want to go to that page

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Splitroaster For This Useful Post:

TheTattooKid (2010-10-30)

Banned
    Thanks

Lol I dont know why you quoted me I dont have any probs with my set up just missing icons but cheers anyway
    I quoted you because you are having issues with missing icons. I wasn't necessarily referring to your set up.

I posted what helped me with missing icons.

And thanks for the help with springjumps.

You would have to copy the icon from one of the shortcuts 1-3 and put it in the one you want eg _shortcut_1.1.app - _shortcut_4.app and that would replace the arrow with a dot and just place it where you want to go to that page
    Gotta wait to get home to try this (at work now ). I deleted the set up file from my phone.
    Last edited by TheTattooKid; 2010-10-30 at 06:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Ah I see no worries hope it works for you

Banned
    Thanks

2 things really quick...

1. Looking to change the "boldness" of the Title font, opacity and color.

2. I went into wallpaper.html to change the opacity of the color white for the "weather" but now it looks smudged.
    I'm talking about the line above the Tilte where you'll find the Time, Weather and Degrees.

Thanks

Anyone up for making these icons? I think someone said they would yesterday but never heard from them...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Page 20 of 41 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast