Page 13 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Eckos BadGigabit

Quote Originally Posted by Simon76 View Post
    can i please get these icons,thanks
    I will be posting the tutorial on icon making on the first post later today! Like many others all icons are now themed though bundles and or folders so it a little more involved! But you also get more out of it! Loadscreens(if applicable!) and icon. ;-)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ecko666 For This Useful Post:

Simon76 (2010-10-29)

This is what I get when I install 5x5. Shy ideas why it's not working? Maybe I need to restore my phone and try again
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

No buddy ur ok just follow the readme in the theme folder you gonna either have to use the iconoclasm layout or gridlock is what I use! I'm gonna post some screen shots of my SB! Hold on

hers my SB

now what i have is the apps page with my fav apps and the folder in the middle named the same as my page! customize
    -img_0419.png

-img_0420.png

-img_0422.png

-img_0423.png
    Last edited by Ecko666; 2010-10-29 at 07:21 PM.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ecko666 For This Useful Post:

.:JimmyL:. (2010-10-30), chizzle187 (2010-10-30)

Quote Originally Posted by Ecko666 View Post
    hers my SB
    Ok I have iconoclasm and gridlock installed. C how my icons are too high. What's wrong?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Banned
    Thanks

I just wanted to post that some people may be having problems because of iconoclasm.
    I couldn't find the page 0 icon anywhere on the sb. I knew i had it cause i check the folders in the files.
    Other things weren't working the way i wanted to either.

But once i turned off iconoclasm the page 0 icon appeared.

Just a heads up to those having similar issues, or maybe even different issues, than me. Try turning iconoclasm off and see what happens.

edit:

Please disregard this post. It's only partially correct. If that.
    Last edited by TheTattooKid; 2010-10-29 at 07:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by speedfreak228 View Post
    Ok I have iconoclasm and gridlock installed. C how my icons are too high. What's wrong?
    dont restore lol! if you have 5irow or any other tweek like that pleaSE REMOVE IT TOTALLY!i think thats whats messsing it up! so far you and floppy are the only ones with this prob? i will look into it more but check and see what you have as far as tweeks to your SB

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ecko666 For This Useful Post:

TheTattooKid (2010-10-29)

I don't have any sb apps I stalled but gridlock and iconoclasm. If I am not going to use sj do I have to follow all the steps still?

Banned
    Thanks

This ish is crazy!!! I watched my icons rise before my very eyes. hehehe
    I have to turn iconoclasm off in order to see the page 0 and springjumps "arrows" icons on my sb.
    But then my icons rise. Damn i was good for a sec too.

Now after tweaking iconoclasm a bit i see that you have to mess with the layouts. When i pick certain layouts i can see the page 0 icon. When i use the Badgig layout it "disappears". FiveRowsImproved = gone, 5x5 = life but the icons rise on the wall.

I don't have any sb apps I stalled but gridlock and iconoclasm. If I am not going to use sj do I have to follow all the steps still?
    You gotta read the PDF that came with the theme. The answer to your question is explained there. Including set up.
    Last edited by TheTattooKid; 2010-10-29 at 07:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by TheWingChunKid View Post
    This ish is crazy!!! I watched my icons rise before my very eyes. hehehe
    I have to turn iconoclasm off in order to see the page 0 and springjumps "arrows" icons on my sb.
    But then my icons rise. Damn i was good for a sec too.

Now after tweaking iconoclasm a bit i see that you have to mess with the layouts. When i pick certain layouts i can see the page 0 icon. When i use the Badgig layout it "disappears". FiveRowsImproved = gone, 5x5 = life but the icons rise on the wall.

You gotta read the PDF that came with the theme. The answer to your question is explained there. Including set up.
    All I should have to do is install iconoclasm and gridlock for the non sj version

Banned
    Thanks

All I should have to do is install iconoclasm and gridlock for the non sj version
    I'm not trying to be a dck, but what you really have to do is read that pdf file. It'll explain better than me especially since i don't remember what it says. But i do know what you're looking for is in that file.

Quote Originally Posted by Ecko666 View Post
    if you have 5irow or any other tweek like that pleaSE REMOVE IT TOTALLY!i think thats whats messsing it up!
    This man knows what he's talking about.

You guys have to go into Library/Iconoclasm/Layouts and delete every single plist in that folder except for BadGB.plist.

I have every thing i was missing on my sb now.

and my icons aren't rising anymore.
    Last edited by TheTattooKid; 2010-10-29 at 08:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

15. The Following User Says Thank You to TheTattooKid For This Useful Post:

Ecko666 (2010-10-29)

Quote Originally Posted by TheWingChunKid View Post
    I'm not trying to be a dck, but what you really have to do is read that pdf file. It'll explain better than me especially since i don't remember what it says. But i do know what you're looking for is in that file.

This man knows what he's talking about.

You guys have to go into Library/Iconoclasm/Layouts and delete every single plist in that folder except for BadGB.plist.

I have every thing i was missing on my sb now.

and my icons aren't rising anymore.
    Thanks I forgot to delete everything.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to speedfreak228 For This Useful Post:

Ecko666 (2010-10-29)

tes that is all you will need for non the change the Glass.png in the private folder

now fro people that have moore that 4 pages of stuff get creative you can name tab 3 folders and have only you forlders on that page or you can set it up like mine theres is many things you can do so get creative!
    Last edited by Ecko666; 2010-10-29 at 08:21 PM.

i have followed every single step in the readme. and im still having the same problem. guess something is just wrong w my phone. everytime i select badgig in iconoclasm i only get four rows instead of five like the page 0 layout

Ok have installed an set up theme without much issue but i have 1 major issue the stock weather icon is always visible on my home screen i have tried al sorts to fix it with no success so far. I have iwipecached i have manually deleted the weather icons in the iconcache folder anyone got any ideas at all

were is fivecolumnsb and fiveirows located inside of my phone. cydia is showing that they aren't installed but i wanna make sure

Banned
    Thanks

were is fivecolumnsb and fiveirows located inside of my phone. cydia is showing that they aren't installed but i wanna make sure
    See post #252

I am still having sane issues as speedfreak and I'm no rookie. It looks like cydia removes fcsb when you install iconoclasm and vice versa.

Anyway I reinstalled both 5irow and fcsb just so I can then uninstall them thru cydia which I did. However they still show up in mobile substrates? Can t get them out of there. I do have them turned off. Then deleted all the iconoclasm plists except badgb one. Still not working. I know it's not the theme it's a per phone thing.

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    I am still having sane issues as speedfreak and I'm no rookie. It looks like cydia removes fcsb when you install iconoclasm and vice versa.

Anyway I reinstalled both 5irow and fcsb just so I can then uninstall them thru cydia which I did. However they still show up in mobile substrates? Can t get them out of there. I do have them turned off. Then deleted all the iconoclasm plists except badgb one. Still not working. I know it's not the theme it's a per phone thing.

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    i am have done the same exact things that you have, and i am still having the same problems. guess our phone are stubborn.

Banned
    Thanks

i am have done the same exact things that you have, and i am still having the same problems. guess our phone are stubborn.
    There's no need to install, reinstall, uninstall five irows or anything else, cause you don't need 'em.
    The following is stuff to try. I'm hust throwing this out there. It's not to be done in any specific order or the order list below.

1. Try what's in post #252 and respring
    2. Go into iconoclasm and check BadGB
    3. Iwipe Cache
    4. make whatever changes you need to make then power phone off/on instead of a simple respring

Post #252 worked like a charm for me. I experienced a little of what everyone stated their problems were. I deleted every plist i saw and BAM!!! my phone was as smooth and sleek as some virgin pssy.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to TheTattooKid For This Useful Post:

Ecko666 (2010-10-29)

Page 13 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast