Page 10 of 41 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Eckos BadGigabit

dude i havent used iconoclasm since getting ip4, it doesnt seem to be applying the badgb plist for me. its look like 4 rows and 5 columns

3. The Following User Says Thank You to speedfreak228 For This Useful Post:

Ecko666 (2010-10-29)

Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    dude i havent used iconoclasm since getting ip4, it doesnt seem to be applying the badgb plist for me. its look like 4 rows and 5 columns
    this actuall runs on the 5x5 in iconoclasm you dont need the plist. not sure why its not working for you?

ill have those for you in the morning.;-) been a long day! lol! and im still learning the whole folders thing!
    Last edited by Ecko666; 2010-10-29 at 08:07 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Ecko666 View Post
    this actuall runs on the 5x5 in iconoclasm you dont need the plist. not sure why its not working for you?

ill have those for you in the morning.;-) been a long day! lol! and im still learning the whole folders thing!
    no prob bro.

perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

hurry with the 3.x version bro , i wanna get this on my ipod

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Raaj FX was banned For This Useful Post:

Ecko666 (2010-10-29)

well scott, this looks dope and its definately cutting edge, yaffa went yard with the widgets. however setting it up reminded me why i gravitated to basic sb themes. iconoclasm and springjumps just arent cooperating and i just dont have the patience i use to, my loss.

well scott, this looks dope and its definately cutting edge, yaffa went yard with the widgets. however setting it up reminded me why i gravitated to basic sb themes. iconoclasm and springjumps just arent cooperating and i just dont have the patience i use to, my loss.
    Sorry bro! It's really not far from SB! All I'm using is the 5x5 in iconoclasm and gridlock! It work really good I made the plist for the simple fact that you have to have iconoclasm to get the 5x5 but stupid to use it and not have the plist! Lmao! And yah Ibnyaffa went off on this thing!

And this was all built b4 springjumps came out there is a non sj setup! Same thing just no jumps.;-)
    Last edited by Ecko666; 2010-10-29 at 08:28 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

stupid ?, in a 5 x 5 setup does that include the dock as a row? all I can get is 5 across and 4 down, not including the dock. dont know why. even tried 5csb and 5irow w\o iconoclasm and with. then turned off 5csb and 5irow and just set iconoclasm to 5x5 but still just 4 down. must be my phone

and with a no sj setup, what goes where the titles are? id like to use folders but the icons are too big to work there
    Last edited by floppy_joe; 2010-10-29 at 08:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

ive not got it yet....
    iphone4 -- 4.1 fw --- sj please
    thanks

my icons dont line up like the pic?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to speedfreak228 For This Useful Post:

floppy_joe (2010-10-29)

Quote Originally Posted by speedfreak228 View Post
    my icons dont line up like the pic?
    Can you post a pic? And make sure you have everything you need for this.

Can you post a pic? And make sure you have everything you need for this.
    were do i change the weather zip at? i cant find it
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0782.png  

stupid ?, in a 5 x 5 setup does that include the dock as a row? all I can get is 5 across and 4 down, not including the dock. dont know why. even tried 5csb and 5irow w\o iconoclasm and with. then turned off 5csb and 5irow and just set iconoclasm to 5x5 but still just 4 down. must be my phone

and with a no sj setup, what goes where the titles are? id like to use folders but the icons are too big to work there
    Yah that's weird dude so far no one has said anything about it not working? As for the nonSJ in the private folder there are 2 Glass.png and GlassNon.png just rename the Glass.png to .bak and delete the Non now you will have the buttons there and still are able to change the titles under the buttons! Like I said this was just a SB theme but SJ came out and I couldn't resist!

Quote Originally Posted by cocotherat View Post
    ive not got it yet....
    iphone4 -- 4.1 fw --- sj please
    thanks
    Sorry buddy sent!

Quote Originally Posted by speedfreak228 View Post
    were do i change the weather zip at? i cant find it
    Weather change is in the widget.HTML! Make sure you read the readme inside the folder! And make sure you have everything it says you will need!
    Last edited by Ecko666; 2010-10-29 at 09:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

screens
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_1948.png   -img_1949.png   -img_1950.png  

ok i got the weather changed sorry i missed it. but i cant get the icons to line up right. i have iconoclasm and everything installed. im on iphone 4 non sj. looks like me a floppy have the same problem
    Last edited by speedfreak228; 2010-10-29 at 09:33 AM.

perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

+1 for an iAcces keyboard...

screens
    i got it remove the 5columSB and 5 irows! i think thats whats messing it up! those have always conflicted with iconoclasm and you wont need em anymore!post up if it works and i'll get back to you in the morning!

im out guys and thanks for all the donations and DL's! make's a guy feel all fuzzy inside!

i got it remove the 5columSB and 5 irows! i think thats whats messing it up! those have always conflicted with iconoclasm and you wont need em anymore!post up if it works and i'll get back to you in the morning!

im out guys and thanks for all the donations and DL's! make's a guy feel all fuzzy inside!
    i dont have 5columsb or 5 irows installed?

oh man!! how the hell did i miss this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    looks awesome!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to eFXx For This Useful Post:

Ecko666 (2010-10-29)

how do i make my dock glow??

oh sht. i just noticed, the dock has an animation too. awesome!!
    Last edited by j1o6sh; 2010-10-29 at 11:24 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

25. The Following User Says Thank You to j1o6sh For This Useful Post:

Ecko666 (2010-10-29)

Page 10 of 41 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast