Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: "Please Support Kyle Matthews' Charity to Fight Cancer"

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

You would "never" have known what trials Kyle was going through since when you have questions or need help he responds instantly and bends over backwards just to help you out. You never would have known if not for reading this here. *sigh*
    My prayers and donation sent Kyle to you and your family...

I have been a member of this site for a couple months now, and i have never talked to kyle personally, but after reading that story it brought tears to my eyes..

I'm more then happy that his goal has been met, but I'm sure he will need plenty more assistance from all the people who can afford to help him out..

i just wish people would put their iphones down for a second and stop worrying about the jailbreak and think about what they have in their life and how lucky they are to have what they have..

god bless kyle and his family and everyone who donated.
    your family will be in my prayers kyle.
    donation sent.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,989 Times in 882 Posts

Thank you so much to everyone who has either made a monetary donation or included Kyle and his family in their prayers

I'd like to encourage anyone who hasn't taken the next step to help out to do so -- I will be requesting that this thread be closed in the next couple weeks when the fund-raising portion of the process ends to allow for the bike-ride to take place, which happens next month - so please do what you can to support this amazing cause before time runs out.

Thanks again everyone -- TC

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

bostonguy3737 (2010-10-22)

Undisputed Theme Champ AnthonyGiola's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 853 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TCcentex View Post
    Thank you so much to everyone who has either made a monetary donation or included Kyle and his family in their prayers

I'd like to encourage anyone who hasn't taken the next step to help out to do so -- I will be requesting that this thread be closed in the next couple weeks when the fund-raising portion of the process ends to allow for the bike-ride to take place, which happens next month - so please do what you can to support this amazing cause before time runs out.

Thanks again everyone -- TC
    +1 billion.

Thanks

It is with great regret that i must inform you all that beautiful baby Ezra Matthews went to be with the Lord early this morning.

I want to thank each an every one of you that supported this cause and ask that you please continue to support this or any cause to eradicate this world of this cruel and thoughtless disease, and pray for Kyle and his family.

Heaven has a beautiful new Angel in it's presence today - and I for one am blessed to have been touched by his presence on earth. You will not be forgotten Ezra.

Ezra David Matthews | The Matthews Story

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Last edited by TCcentex; 2010-11-08 at 06:59 PM.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

Raaj FX was banned (2010-11-09), wim66 (2010-11-08)

Undisputed Theme Champ AnthonyGiola's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 853 Posts

My condolences go out to Kyle and the rest of his family, and my prayers and best wishes go to Ezra. Heaven truely has a new angel.

My heartfelt condolences to The Matthews family. I was and will always be a proud member of TEAM E! Little Ezra inspired not only myself and my family but also those of so many others that learned of this courageous little boys battle. He will continue on in our hearts and the hearts of others eternally. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

Green Apple
    Thanks

Sincere condolences, Kyle, to you and especially to your child's mom.
    My sister just died of cancer and no money in the world couldn't have done anything against it.
    Be strong and look forward... our beloved people are never gone. They are just on the other side of the path.
    Very kind regards

Rose
    Last edited by Rocky34; 2010-11-09 at 01:08 AM. Reason: ...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky34 View Post
    Glad for you Kyle if money can help you out.
    My sister just died of cancer and no money in the world couldn't have done anything against it.
    Be strong and do what you think is best.
    Very kind regards

Rose
    I'm so sorry for your loss -- just to clarify, none of the money that was raised for this charity is going to Kyle, but is going to families of other children with cancer at the hospital where Kyle's son was being cared for that are experiencing financial difficulties as a result of their children's treatment. Kyle nor his family are benifiting from any of the money raised.
    Last edited by TCcentex; 2010-11-10 at 05:30 PM.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

Bo Troxell (2010-11-09), bostonguy3737 (2010-11-09), Rocky34 (2010-11-09)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,544 Times in 7,599 Posts

A very sad day. Emotions are getting the best of me, I pray for strength for Kyle and Robyn and their family.

perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

Man....this is a sad day for MMi.

Condolences to you Kyle , i personally dont know anyone that has passed due to cancer so i cant possibly think about what that must be like

Green Apple
    Thanks

@TCcentex

I apologize.
    I've seen my error since. I was just really troubled that everybody talked about money.
    My condolences towards you, Kyle, and your family, are sincere.
    Last edited by Rocky34; 2010-11-09 at 01:33 AM.
    LiveClock Shiny Apple Theme, including LiveClock Dark - hmm, candlelight... - is on Cydia
    . . . . . . . (On iPhone 4 you'll have to put both out of their "Themes"-folder. Sorry for that)

Wow, haven't got this emotional in a while, I can honestly say I have tears dripping down my eyes I'm not too good with words but Kyle, you and your family are in my prayers, I wish you the best. & I'm so sorry for your loss, just remember Ezra is in a better place now looking upon us.

just this summer that past, my uncle got a beautiful baby boy, but there were just endless problems coming their way, and he past away a little over a month ago : \
    Last edited by Raptors; 2010-11-09 at 01:53 AM.

This made me tear up. I really don't know Kyle, but my family and I hope for the best for you. I too have recently had my grandfather and 2 year old nephew passed away recently.
    Last edited by Stray; 2010-11-09 at 03:04 AM.

Eveyone put E in your signatures. It not much but maybe a reminder everytime we see it to hug our loved ones and cherish every moment and not ***** about petty things. And in respect for Kyle

E is for Ezra, e is for everyone
    Last edited by floppy_joe; 2010-11-09 at 02:40 AM.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to floppy_joe For This Useful Post:

bostonguy3737 (2010-11-09), Raaj FX was banned (2010-11-09), Stray (2010-11-09)

perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

Done.

I hope everyone will follow this pattern.

E is for Ezra

E is to everyone
    Last edited by Stray; 2010-11-09 at 05:25 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    Thanked 12,544 Times in 7,599 Posts

Being a cancer survivor myself, I feel calm knowing Ezra is his Angels hands now. God Bless.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

eFXx (2010-11-09), Raaj FX was banned (2010-11-09)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,931 Times in 2,290 Posts

Man, it is when you read something like this it just reminds you what is important.

My thoughts are with Kyle and family.
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......

My deepest condolences Kyle. I pray for a Divine never-ending embrace for you and family. I too lost a young one, a few years ago but never long enough to forget. I was told at the time of her passing that she was never meant to be here, but God granted me a short visit to get to know each other, and she would be the one to welcome me when my time came. May it be as that for you. Hugs from one that knows the pain.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast