Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2937383940 LastLast
Results 761 to 780 of 787

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [ Release ] TrueGlass HD

  1. #761
    Livin the iPhone Life Carvensno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Butte, MT
    Posts
    2,199
    Thanks
    2,734
    Thanked 1,820 Times in 798 Posts

    Hey there, was looking at the theme and looks cools, but then reading thru the threads here? You have a ver 2 coming out but will be a private beta? Is that correct? and if so? How much to donate?

  2. #762
    Quote Originally Posted by Carvensno View Post
    Hey there, was looking at the theme and looks cools, but then reading thru the threads here? You have a ver 2 coming out but will be a private beta? Is that correct? and if so? How much to donate?
    Hi there All good Evening

    first of all thank you to the guys who hit the thanks button that means a lot

    and hello to a new Friend Carvensno

    yes Bro i posted the beta

    the word Beta means Test no one tested it they just wanted it in the Wee Phones

    i dont have the beta now as i deleted it
    if you ask one of the lads on page 38 39 to post over to you a copy they may or may not have one
    but at the time of the release ill make sure you no its ready iv not put a price on it
    iv just asked for donations its up to you what you want to pay

    i can tell you this is a full blowing theme
    the UI folder is around 2.000 files and thats with out the siri or gear loaders
    i no for sure i was the first to put my pop ups in the UI folder
    how ever one of the big boys has copied me already

    which kills off the folder for the pop ups in the color KB popups folder

    and its not even released yet

    ye when i mean its a full theme i mean it
    there is NO theme that can match it for file skinning ever file is done every PART OF SYSTEM ARE IS SKINNED
    HOW MANY THEMES HAVE YOU SEEN DONE THAT'S SKINNED THE wee phone graphics were you pick the banners settings
    this is where im putting the instructions doc

    if you dont understand what i mean all will be reveled later

    the main theme is at the moment 150Meg the original size was 12Meg this is what iv had to work with the UI folder files was under 300 files

    that is un till iv taken the time to under stand Glass if one of there files were in your hand you wood CUT YOUR SELF

    so i ask for your Passions to remain chilled out

    Professor

    and Ps i am a Real Prof its NOT A NICK NAME
    Last edited by ProfessorJack; 2012-05-26 at 09:57 PM.

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ProfessorJack For This Useful Post:

    Carvensno (2012-05-27), signori (2012-05-27)

  4. #763
    Livin the iPhone Life Carvensno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Butte, MT
    Posts
    2,199
    Thanks
    2,734
    Thanked 1,820 Times in 798 Posts

    Well about the only other theme that is constantly updated and full blown is Elite Pro HD from Bars/Rob. I have tried others but ya there only skinned a little and not detailed. Well keep us updated on a release :P If its like you say i'll be waiting LOL

  5. #764
    My iPhone is a Part of Me signori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    918
    Thanks
    689
    Thanked 758 Times in 397 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorJack View Post
    Hi there All good Evening

    first of all thank you to the guys who hit the thanks button that means a lot

    and hello to a new Friend Carvensno

    yes Bro i posted the beta

    the word Beta means Test no one tested it they just wanted it in the Wee Phones

    i dont have the beta now as i deleted it
    if you ask one of the lads on page 38 39 to post over to you a copy they may or may not have one
    but at the time of the release ill make sure you no its ready iv not put a price on it
    iv just asked for donations its up to you what you want to pay

    i can tell you this is a full blowing theme
    the UI folder is around 2.000 files and thats with out the siri or gear loaders
    i no for sure i was the first to put my pop ups in the UI folder
    how ever one of the big boys has copied me already

    which kills off the folder for the pop ups in the color KB popups folder

    and its not even released yet

    ye when i mean its a full theme i mean it
    there is NO theme that can match it for file skinning ever file is done every PART OF SYSTEM ARE IS SKINNED
    HOW MANY THEMES HAVE YOU SEEN DONE THAT'S SKINNED THE wee phone graphics were you pick the banners settings
    this is where im putting the instructions doc

    if you dont understand what i mean all will be reveled later

    the main theme is at the moment 150Meg the original size was 12Meg this is what iv had to work with the UI folder files was under 300 files

    that is un till iv taken the time to under stand Glass if one of there files were in your hand you wood CUT YOUR SELF

    so i ask for your Passions to remain chilled out

    Professor

    and Ps i am a Real Prof its NOT A NICK NAME
    Thanks a lot for all the time and effort you put into making your theme. I know you much time it takes to make a really good theme. I really hope you do release it. So people can show you some respect for all the hard work you put into it. Thanks.

  6. #765
    Quote Originally Posted by signori View Post
    Thanks a lot for all the time and effort you put into making your theme. I know you much time it takes to make a really good theme. I really hope you do release it. So people can show you some respect for all the hard work you put into it. Thanks.
    Hi Guy's in the U.S.A. U.K..

    and another new friend Sig

    thank you for your kind word's
    my last post's are bringing along more people nice
    and yes what Carv sad about Elite Pro HD i used this back in the day
    and even then it was the real deal
    i dont have the Elite Pro HD ver
    but i no it will be the full system

    there was a theme some one had on cydia saying full complete
    so i hit the download button and the theme size was 9Meg
    this was a iPad theme i mean what a joke

    my iPad work is a 100Meg minium

    i wood like donations only at the time of launch
    im working as had as possible

    i have my Professor Ship job to do as well
    as i had my brother's & Sister's hear
    for 10 day's

    iv also been working with developers to fix my phone

    as springtomize & shrink were crashing my phone like mad
    its a wonder iv been able to get to where i am

    there was 2 other developers as well
    i could not use my weather transitions as it was a massive crash on the phone

    they work now of course
    as iv also had to spend a solid 10 day's on making new auto create for the system/notification/area icons
    the big @2x as the original auto create

    i will keep you all posted on the progress
    im not say's everything on what im doing as i want maximum Impact on release day at the moment i dont no when i no you will no

    im my worse enemy as i keep coming up with new idea's

    so i wish you all a happy chilled out day

    back to the F1

    Professor Jack

  7. #766
    Hi guys

    iv more alterations to selecting indictors
    as well as a brand now set of TGHD2 GLASS Pop Ups
    as well as other stuff

    off for food now back at it tomorrow

    O yes iv brought the Nike + iPod App to life it is now on the SpringBoard
    and iv skinned it from a inch from its life ah the Loading Screen works as well
    im really happy with it

    iv done the same with loads of other's as well

    Professor

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to ProfessorJack For This Useful Post:

    signori (2012-05-28)

  9. #767
    Hi guys In the USA UK

    i have ran through the thread from page 1
    i notice truck did not release the theme until around page 28
    it was at that time i received the theme a few posts down i took control after this thread was dead for a very long time
    wee are at page 39 so i dont think im doing bad

    as my phone is going very well at the moment iv not up dated my phone as its to much hassel setting it up
    when i can be getting on with this theme and thats what im doing

    iv already made 2 CK 's one is a bit of oa mess i took my eye
    or in my case 2 eyes off the ball

    what im working on at the moment are several surprises
    as that is where wee are

    so as i sad its only 11 pages ago i started this not 28 pages ago
    so be patient please

    as i see a few have left

    at the end of the day
    im doing this theme for my self any way thats why i started it
    if at the end of it and there is no one about at the release
    then magic for me as i wont have the hassle posting it out to every one
    its a double edged sward and its might sharp

    Professor

  10. #768
    I waiting to see some of this new theme of yours Truck!

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to sephiroth726 For This Useful Post:

    metaserph (2012-05-29)

  12. #769
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    U.S., Georgia
    Posts
    177
    Thanks
    138
    Thanked 82 Times in 54 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sephiroth726 View Post
    I waiting to see some of this new theme of yours Truck!
    😄😄 The Professor has taken over 😄😄

    Truck entrusted this one to him.

  13. #770
    Quote Originally Posted by elusive1 View Post
    😄😄 The Professor has taken over 😄😄

    Truck entrusted this one to him.
    ok well I was still talking to truck and not about true glass I didn't know, I'll post on a thread where I can actually talk to him

  14. #771
    Jack,

    You seem to sometimes misunderstand simple mistakes. I clicked on a post by mistake so I left it at that. Yes I offered help but it seems there's some problems with the files I received and nothing worked. If you look at my posts on other threads, I've done many sb widget and ls mods for several themes without a problem. We theme using the Winterboard principles of theming, something you decided to bypass and it appears there's complications with your work.
    Originally I thought all you were doing was updating the theme for iOS5, which in itself only meant re-naming some files. Then you got the theme from Truck or got permission from Truck and this has turned into something else. In the time span of you working on the theme there's been at least 10 new themes come out in less time, so maybe your method is a little time consuming. In all that's just that. We're all waiting to see what comes out of this.
    That's all. Problems on a forum? I don't get involved in that kind of drama, I have better things to do. Once again, good luck in what you're doing and I hope you do finish it when you can.

    This is in reply to your email to me asking about me having a problem with you, which I don't. It was kind of rude but I choose to turn the other cheek. It's just a theme. Have a great day chap.
    Last edited by metaserph; 2012-05-29 at 08:22 PM.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

  15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

    Hosko817 (2012-05-29), kimvy (2012-05-29), sephiroth726 (2012-05-29)

  16. #772
    Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    Jack,

    You seem to sometimes misunderstand simple mistakes. I clicked on a post by mistake so I left it at that. Yes I offered help but it seems there's some problems with the files I received and nothing worked. If you look at my posts on other threads, I've done many sb widget and ls mods for several themes without a problem. We theme using the Winterboard principles of theming, something you decided to bypass and it appears there's complications with your work.
    Originally I thought all you were doing was updating the theme for iOS5, which in itself only meant re-naming some files. Then you got the theme from Truck or got permission from Truck and this has turned into something else. In the time span of you working on the theme there's been at least 10 new themes come out in less time, so maybe your method is a little time consuming. In all that's just that. We're all waiting to see what comes out of this.
    That's all. Problems on a forum? I don't get involved in that kind of drama, I have better things to do. Once again, good luck in what you're doing and I hope you do finish it when you can.

    This is in reply to your email to me asking about me having a problem with you, which I don't. It was kind of rude but I choose to turn the other cheek. It's just a theme. Have a great day chap.
    If you dont mind the name is Professor
    and of course the wedgit i posted up what you needed to change wallpaper true it was on false so if you no what you are doing you WOOD NO THIS

    as i at the time forgot to change it
    and it works with full transitions

    i gave you it in bits so if you new what you were doing you were doing you wood no as the files were all numbered 1 2 3 etc
    as that was the order they wood me in i was making it easy for you

    as for the rest of your post im not interested

    your like this other guy Sephir who dont read post
    even some one else had to tell him

    its not the first time you have missed the thanks button

    at the end of the day im not bothered
    and ill take as long as i like
    if you were sitting in front of my Mac you wood understand
    what iv taken on

    even Z has just E Mailed me wanting to no if i have fixed the Icon Auto Problem
    it was simple once i had a look at it.

    i noticed you never asked me

    the theme i gave you was a BETA as in lets fix the bugs

    all you wanted was a theme for free and a weather widget that you could not work
    now yr kicking off about

    kick off as much as you like you still have to come to me to get it at the end of the Day

    you used your head as an excuse

    have a nice Day

    time to Mail back to Steve
    which is far more importent

  17. #773
    The Jack White of Photoshop Hosko817's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Wisco
    Posts
    954
    Thanks
    2,034
    Thanked 1,139 Times in 412 Posts

    Do you really have to be rude to respected people in the community, just to get your point across?. looks like I won't waste my time or money on this.... Jack

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hosko817 For This Useful Post:

    bombmom (2012-05-29), metaserph (2012-05-29)

  19. #774
    Okay I have to know. Professor of what? And what is your native language? Sorry for your loss. Meta is one of the best.

  20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bombmom For This Useful Post:

    Hosko817 (2012-05-30), kimvy (2012-05-29), metaserph (2012-05-29)

  21. #775
    I'll pass theme you didnt even make and than rude about it enjoy it by yourself

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to 1st Shift For This Useful Post:

    bombmom (2012-05-30)

  23. #776
    if hes one of the best he wood have seen a simple mistake
    i could not fix it at the time as my phone was in a bad way
    due to updates that were faulty
    i was not able at the time to run the transitions
    like i am now

    i handed out the beta version for it to be tested
    its wasn't tested

    so if hes one of the best

    well you can work out the rest

    SO THE THEME IS NOW SHUT DOWN
    YOU SHOULD HAVE E MAILED ME
    NOT MADE IT PUBLIC

    ITS ON YOUR HEAD

    I PASSED THE WEATHER CODE TO SOME OTHER PEOPLE
    WHO DONT COME ON HEAR THEY DONT HAVE THE TIME JUST LIKE ME
    AND THEY SAD ITS
    A EASY MISTAKE TO MAKE

    THAT WAS A MISTAKE I MADE

    QUOTE IT DONT SHOW UP ON MY PHONE

    wallpaper false true not work
    wallpaper true false work

    simple

  24. #777
    Not that I felt the need to prove anything to you, other than if you had done this from the beginning as we asked for, we'd be miles ahead. And no, I don't have to come to you for anything. There's plenty of widgets to run and Truck's original package with minor fixes will give you the basic theme. You already had this, the issue has been there's nothing posted or shared, the fact you changed from a free update to a paid theme notwithstanding. When you collaborate with someone or someone is helping with a problem the least you can do is explain where you're at with the problem in a way that's understood and not taking an arrogant, condescending demeanor with others. That's just basic class and good manners. Anyways, too bad you dropped it. Maybe someone who works well with the community will pick it up.


    Last edited by metaserph; 2012-05-30 at 10:13 AM.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

    bombmom (2012-05-30), Hosko817 (2012-05-30)

  26. #778
    I never sad it was free

    Met

    One person has helped me
    From that I sent him a free copy

    So If you don't mind get your facts right

    There is no post where I sad it was free

    You asked me more than once where do I donate remember

    It's on hear in black and white buddy

    I sad iv not used pay pal in a while and I need to update My info

    Remember

    I'm getting mail asking me to continue

    I will

    BUT I WILL NOT POST UP AGAIN TILL IM FINISHED

    IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY WITH THAT THEN PLEASE SAY SO

    AND MOVE ON

    IM GIVING MY SELF A WEEK OFF AS I NEED A REST

    IV CAUSED SOME OF THE HASSLE POSTING UP THAT NO ONE CARES

    Steve Z in on what I'm doing
    As he and Austin are the Masters there the only ones I'll listen to

    So after a week I'll CONTINUE

    IV BROUGHT Jay up to speed as well


    In fact I asked Jay wood he like the Donations as it was his original work


    Do you no what Jay sad Met

    He sad you have to DEAL WITH THEM ALL SO FOR THAT YOU KEEP THEM

    THAT'S WHAT HE SAD

    GO AHEAD AND ASK HIM


    Professor

  27. #779
    Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    Not that I felt the need to prove anything to you, other than if you had done this from the beginning as we asked for, we'd be miles ahead. And no, I don't have to come to you for anything. There's plenty of widgets to run and Truck's original package with minor fixes will give you the basic theme. You already had this, the issue has been there's nothing posted or shared, the fact you changed from a free update to a paid theme notwithstanding. When you collaborate with someone or someone is helping with a problem the least you can do is explain where you're at with the problem in a way that's understood and not taking an arrogant, condescending demeanor with others. That's just basic class and good manners. Anyways, too bad you dropped it. Maybe someone who works well with the community will pick it up.


    these icons on the big disk which is a LS not SB ARE NOT MINE THERE YOURS
    I AM USING THE ORIGINAL ICONS

    JUST TO CLEAR THAT UP funny how you turned that one round

    MY TROUBLE AT THE TIME
    IF YOU REMEMBER THE CLOCK AND CALENDAR WERE IN BEHINE THE WEATHER DISK
    THIS WAS THE OTHER PROBLEM AS WELL AS A SICK PHONE NOT ABLE TO WORK THE TRANSITIONS
    the bottom of the second screen looks like a wallpaper

    and i give credit to you on your icon work
    i also like the small Location indictor

    if you were all sitting in front of me you wood under stand me better

    back to my Professor Ship DAY JOB


    Professor

  28. #780
    All anyone needs is to read the thread to get to the truth, I didn't turn anything around for the record. I'm just making a point and that is all this could have already been sorted out for everyone. As far as free themes, all my themes are paid, some donated several times and donate even on free themes because I respect the work. If you learn to treat others with respect you get respect back. And the screenshots to show you this could have been done already, again. In any case, I still wish you good luck in finishing the theme if only for yourself and those you deem worthy of your work. Lost all interest anymore. Have a great journey Jack. Done.

    Quote Originally Posted by Truckinlow View Post
    nicely done Jack! feel free to post this update live on this thread for free if you like. i just dont have to time to keep track of another theme so i dont mind having this one released for free.
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorJack View Post
    Hi there Fatt 66

    this well be released over to the original owner Truckinlow/Jay and he will decide as its a massive up grade the original file was only around 12 MEG, its now 50MEG.

    im noticing people keeping an eye on what im doing so as far as im concerned these people will get a copy from me i think that should be ok with Jay

    Met
    Fatt 66
    Kruzzit

    jack
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorJack View Post
    Hi there Van
    ye iv been off modmyi for about 8 months
    glad you like it
    ill add you in to the FREE copy guy/lady list mind you i dont think there are any ladys
    i might PM Mi and Bo ah

    jack
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorJack View Post
    Hi there elusive1

    ill add you to the free list Bro

    as this thread was dead for over a year and a half iv decided and cleared to work on it from Jay/Truck to bring it out of the old dead firm ware upto and into 5.0.1

    updated to day chat kit, working on updating the loading screens today as well

    jack
    Last edited by metaserph; 2012-05-30 at 05:57 PM.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

    bombmom (2012-05-31)

Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2937383940 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •