Page 36 of 40 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast
Results 701 to 720 of 787

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [ Release ] TrueGlass HD

  1. #701
    Quote Originally Posted by Fattone66 View Post
    Professor don't like springjumps anyway.lol!
    thats fine 66 thanks

    hear is a screen shot of the icon problem iv spent 3 hours on it and there still the same no change


    Last edited by ProfessorJack; 2012-04-23 at 03:28 PM.

  2. #702
    [/QUOTE]


    Hi guys

    im pulling my hair out with these overlays/mask's

    if i had the stock UI files for this
    i wood no what to fix

    as this is the main engine for the theme
    and there is what i think is a big fault

    if i can not FIX THIS PROBLEM THEN AT THIS POINT ILL not continue with the theme
    unless some has any suggestions THE CLOCK IS TICKING TICK TOCK TICK TOCK
    Last edited by ProfessorJack; 2012-04-23 at 05:06 PM.

  3. #703
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    U.S., Georgia
    Posts
    177
    Thanks
    138
    Thanked 82 Times in 54 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorJack View Post

    Hi guys

    im pulling my hair out with these overlays/mask's

    if i had the stock UI files for this
    i wood no what to fix

    as this is the main engine for the theme
    and there is what i think is a big fault

    if i can not FIX THIS PROBLEM THEN AT THIS POINT ILL not continue with the theme
    unless some has any suggestions THE CLOCK IS TICKING TICK TOCK TICK TOCK[/QUOTE]

    Those are the app icon masks in the mobile icons framework:

    [email protected]~iphone
    [email protected]~iphone
    [email protected]~iphone

  4. #704
    Hi guys good after noon to you all

    Iv had E-Mail from the Master Steve Zauss Z i have been given the green light to use his Colour Board and play lists
    Iv been talking to jay as well as he passed Z E mail over to me it should have been in my mail list

    i remember now what happened some months ago my Microsoft E Mail was hacked and it E boomed my Mail
    with Mail Enlargement

    Ye i no you are all rolling about the floor laughing

    but if you pick you're selfs up off the floor for a min ill continue
    so WilMa sees it and says to me im glad you dont need that extension thing me mejig thing

    WilMa you no the girl that puts the cat out with the milk bottles
    some times its the cat that puts her out with the Milk bottles

    that works for me

    its a big cat

    any way i wood like to say thank you to elusive1 for giving me the link and giving me the path to the stock icons masks/overlays and also Python extracting

    however my conclusion is they dont work

    i will remove the

    [email protected]~iphone
    [email protected]~iphone
    [email protected]~iphone

    its the same old scene with Notification area however the mask works buy removing the other 2 for this area
    iv skinned this area i think its is wicked

    now i have made another weather SB now i wood like to hear from the weather stuff iv put up what ones do you like ill put a screen up in a bit with the new one

    thank you all

    Ps sorry for the delay i thought some of you might have noticed the faults that is why it is called a beta

  5. #705
    Thank you professor for the update. Take your time I'll still be here waiting.

  6. #706
    Ok what do you think of this one ?

    i will work on the CK next

    Last edited by ProfessorJack; 2012-04-25 at 06:59 PM.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to ProfessorJack For This Useful Post:

    metaserph (2012-04-25)

  8. #707
    That looks very sweet professor.👍

  9. #708
    Quote Originally Posted by Fattone66 View Post
    That looks very sweet professor.��
    thanks buddy so wee can look at putting this out with the theme yes

  10. #709
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorJack View Post
    Ok what do you think of this one ?

    i will work on the CK next
    Beautiful work Professor. Any idea when you think this might be close to release? Just planning. Thanks for your massive effort in bringing this back!
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

  11. #710
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorJack View Post
    thanks buddy so wee can look at putting this out with the theme yes
    You bet professor looks great and I thank you for working on this.

  12. #711
    Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    Beautiful work Professor. Any idea when you think this might be close to release? Just planning. Thanks for your massive effort in bringing this back!
    Hi Met

    i hope after i finnish the CK ill have a better idea i will post screens up on the CK when finished hope this helps put your mind at rest Sir

    hear is a up date weather and Notification Area this is tied into the Siri and it has hidden images that im almost sure you will not find any where else



    Last edited by ProfessorJack; 2012-04-25 at 09:39 PM.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to ProfessorJack For This Useful Post:

    metaserph (2012-04-25)

  14. #712
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorJack View Post
    Hi Met

    i hope after i finnish the CK ill have a better idea i will post screens up on the CK when finished hope this helps put your mind at rest Sir

    hear is a up date weather and Notification Area this is tied into the Siri and it has hidden images that im almost sure you will not find any where else
    Looking beautiful!
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

  15. #713
    Switches New Set ill be doing 3 or 4 sets i have 3 at min

    night all


  16. #714
    Hi guys good after noon

    in the USA good morning

    CK first 4 boards finished are you happy with this is it to dark ? will the font work well i dont no till i try it
    as the play list at this time i dont quite under stand

    now my weather widget the calendar is on behind the weather wallpaper widget i dont no why
    ill have to do one as a widget add on
    see what you think any way about the CK iv in bedded glass effect into the buttons


  17. The Following User Says Thank You to ProfessorJack For This Useful Post:

    metaserph (2012-04-26)

  18. #715
    Good Morning to you too professor!! I think the ck looks great just the way it is bro.

  19. #716
    Quote Originally Posted by Fattone66 View Post
    Good Morning to you too professor!! I think the ck looks great just the way it is bro.

    thank you very much Fat

    im glad you like it Bro it's my first attempt

  20. #717
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorJack View Post
    Hi guys good after noon

    in the USA good morning

    CK first 4 boards finished are you happy with this is it to dark ? will the font work well i dont no till i try it
    as the play list at this time i dont quite under stand

    now my weather widget the calendar is on behind the weather wallpaper widget i dont no why
    ill have to do one as a widget add on
    see what you think any way about the CK iv in bedded glass effect into the buttons

    This is perfect as it is, thanks!
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

  21. #718
    Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    This is perfect as it is, thanks!
    that is magic Met
    then i can continue with this system

    WilMa put the cat out and don't for get the milk bottles

  22. #719
    What do you think Met & Fat

    of the pulley type system Sliders ?

  23. #720
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorJack View Post
    What do you think Met & Fat

    of the pulley type system Sliders ?
    Personally I love them, very creative and you should keep them as they are. My opinion.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

Page 36 of 40 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •