Page 34 of 40 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [ Release ] TrueGlass HD

Hi guys

update time

iv added UsefullIcons from cyd 12 in all and PodControl iv skinned them all so if you have these they will be ready to go

iv made TGHD LS TEXT ONLY, TGHD LS TEXT & WEATHER ICON, TGHD SB TEXT ONLY , TGHD SB TEXT & WEATHER ICON THESE ALL HAVE 12 HOUR AM PM

IV MADE A 24 HOUR so if you dont want the 12 hour or am pm

put in above index

display :none;

and of course put your clocks where you want them you can if you want have both on 12/24 am,pm and also year

so the widgets that are on there own are 24 and year

iv also made a wallpaper HTML controller you can move the paper up down left right you can make it bigger or smaller

ill put a screen up later to let you see how it looks

this has been hard as my phone is re springing all the time

ill be making some more weather stuff after i skin all the springboard and UI folder

iv skinned about another 300 UI's

the conservatives are as useless as a ashtray on a motor bike
    that petrol fiasco im on about

later

Thank you very much professor for the update very grateful for this, can't wait.

Nice going Professor, look forward to it.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

Hi guys

hear is the wallpaper that is at full strength its a PNG file not JPEG
    JPEG file format is rubbish i dont no what apple are playing at
    as the file will louse its quality every time you save it you will only get 30 saves on it
    after that 30 saves its dead its lost all its quality

i will be the same for the ipad 3
    why have a HD system on a analogue file format ?
    and tiling as it pushes it to the right

this system iv made over rides this as it is turnes on in WINTERBOARD

not system wallpaper wallpaper i dont no how to install these in there when i copy to the wallpaper folder i dont see them
    may be they go some where else

even at that the paper will be 320 480

the wallpaper im using is up to aspic ray-show 960 1280

then you will need to move it EXAMPLE -200 YOU NEED THE MINUS SAME FOR TOP

so its left and top left -200 top -150 that sort of thing

i wood make a note of this stuff in your notes app may be

there is no picture trickery hear its the real deal WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET

COMPARE THIS WITH YOU SYSTEM WALLPAPER SET BACKGROUND HOME SCREEN AND SEE THE DIFFERENCE

Last edited by ProfessorJack; 2012-04-04 at 01:59 PM.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ProfessorJack For This Useful Post:

kruzzit (2012-04-04), metaserph (2012-04-13)

Looks fantastic professor looks very clean and crisp. Great! Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Fattone66 View Post
    Looks fantastic professor looks very clean and crisp. Great! Thank you.
    im glad you like it
    i need to how ever check my ram
    there is a memory app that works off the status bar but i dont no what its called

if you stay on i put the SB weather up for you to look at this is the info only text one

the 24 hour is in its own folder the same as for year

Last edited by ProfessorJack; 2012-04-04 at 02:23 PM.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ProfessorJack For This Useful Post:

kruzzit (2012-04-04), metaserph (2012-04-04)

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorJack View Post
    im glad you like it
    i need to how ever check my ram
    there is a memory app that works off the status bar but i dont no what its called

if you stay on i put the SB weather up for you to look at this is the info only text one

the 24 hour is in its own folder the same as for year

Wow, really good job with it Professor!
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    Wow, really good job with it Professor!
    thanks Met / Matty

iv re vamped the media player
    i think its better now

dose any one no of the memory status bar app and what it is called ?

as i need to check what ram the wallpaper system is using as HTML controls it

this might be part of my re spring problem

thinking about it the wallpaper glass blocks are more like 3D
    Last edited by ProfessorJack; 2012-04-04 at 07:36 PM.

thanks Met / Matty

iv re vamped the media player
    i think its better now

dose any one no of the memory status bar app and what it is called ?

as i need to check what ram the wallpaper system is using as HTML controls it

this might be part of my re spring problem
    If you have Springtomize 2 you can set there. Also SBSettings. If you prefer check in App Store, there should be a few apps that show you current ram, to display on the status bar then what I said first.
    @Metaserph

If you have Springtomize 2 you can set there. Also SBSettings. If you prefer check in App Store, there should be a few apps that show you current ram, to display on the status bar then what I said first.

yes i have Springtomize 2 and there is no mem in it
    i was talking about this some post back
    and SB settings i dont use

i can not find any memory status apps

Hi guys
    iv not came across any mem status tools as i need to check the ram
    the wallpaper system is using a lot of ram as it is not your normal paper

i could do with a bit of help

so i can get on with this theme s

thats all for now
    Last edited by ProfessorJack; 2012-04-07 at 05:04 PM.

Hi Matey

iv found the Memory in springtomize it s tucked away in the custom clock area
    funny place to put it could do with its own area of springtomize under something like status bar memory

thanks for the heads up

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ProfessorJack For This Useful Post:

metaserph (2012-04-08)

Happy Easter Professor, and all!
    @Metaserph

Happy Easter to you as well and all on the thread

any one got any spear easter eggs ?

Hi guys im working on building the UI folder so as screen shots go there is none

after that is done its the spring board folder to finish

if you want to see a screen shot . tell me what you want to see and ill put it up

Professor happy your working on this hopefully we be getting this soon.Thank you.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Fattone66 For This Useful Post:

ProfessorJack (2012-04-12)

Quote Originally Posted by Fattone66 View Post
    Professor happy your working on this hopefully we be getting this soon.Thank you.

hi there 66

thanks for posting up

i think every one else had taken off

iv just finished the UI Folder yesterday 1,914 files in there now, im not doing anything today.

with the Siri UI folder will be on its own folder so if you add 101 plus siri files to the total, it will be over 2,000 files

after this theme is finished i will tweak it for iPad iv got the icons and wallpaper weather widget stuff running on it
    the wallpaper is centre with summer board off on the iPad

O yes can some one python some one of you must no how to use this program i keep having to much trouble extracting them help please

my SIRI frame work files so i can work on them i only have 101 i think there is something over 400

im not releasing it till its finished spring board weather stuff re vamp media player etc
    Last edited by ProfessorJack; 2012-04-12 at 04:49 PM.

Haven't taken off, simply waiting for you to finish. Thanks for the progress!
    @Metaserph

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

hi there 66

thanks for posting up

i think every one else had taken off

iv just finished the UI Folder yesterday 1,914 files in there now, im not doing anything today.

with the Siri UI folder will be on its own folder so if you add 101 plus siri files to the total, it will be over 2,000 files

after this theme is finished i will tweak it for iPad iv got the icons and wallpaper weather widget stuff running on it
    the wallpaper is centre with summer board off on the iPad

O yes can some one python some one of you must no how to use this program i keep having to much trouble extracting them help please

my SIRI frame work files so i can work on them i only have 101 i think there is something over 400

im not releasing it till its finished spring board weather stuff re vamp media player etc
    I use the python artwork extractor, but I don't have a 4S, so I don't know what SIRI files you need. If you can put the original artwork file in a Dropbox or mediafire download then I'll extract it for you.

Haven't taken off, simply waiting for you to finish. Thanks for the progress!

ye i no your about you posted up a coupe of days ago easter sunday

but as im having trouble with python i NEED A PYTHON EXPERT ON THE CASE IF SOME ONE IS WILLING TO HELP I CAN POST THE 4S FRAME WORK FILES THERE COMPRESSED INSIDE SPRINGBOARD FOLDER

Quote Originally Posted by elusive1 View Post
    I use the python artwork extractor, but I don't have a 4S, so I don't know what SIRI files you need. If you can put the original artwork file in a Dropbox or mediafire download then I'll extract it for you.

i just posted this be fore i seen your post im on it like a bad penny hold on bro

ill e mail you with links im sending you the iphone 4s all frame works now i no the [email protected]k is important now the core services
    springboard/AssisteantMic.artwork is what im sending as well this one is 25 MEG

thanks brother

just posted to you mail there will be 1 e mail 2 links thanks
    Last edited by ProfessorJack; 2012-04-12 at 05:55 PM.

Page 34 of 40 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast