Page 33 of 40 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [ Release ] TrueGlass HD

i was wondering how i can get a copy of this awesome theme?

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorJack View Post
    ill zip in a minute or 2 with the PSD s loading and icon

is that ok Manny ?

and i got it from Jay as well , lines etc is why im re doing it up to 501/51 i dont mess around with rubbish themes

im also up lifting to media fire a full Photo Shop 7 of mine its not a copy its the real think of mine i own it
    i now use PSD 4 Extend so the ver 7 is old very old

PHOTO SHOP 7.rar

PSDS.rar

that bulk file up date to media fire pro is because if you have more than one media fire web tap open it thinks you are muti files to down load
    IOS 5 update is very nice and clean. Seems a little incomplete without the goodies your showing above with the lockscreen mods. I'm sure once it's done, it will be a legendary theme.
    This looks to be my "Set it, and forget it" theme on my IP4s for a little while.

I'm shocked at your " Thanked" count. With 30 something pages in this thread, I would have thought you would have been thanked a thousand times Professor!! Come on people! Use the thank you button!

Quote Originally Posted by Illmatic636 View Post
    IOS 5 update is very nice and clean. Seems a little incomplete without the goodies your showing above with the lockscreen mods. I'm sure once it's done, it will be a legendary theme.
    This looks to be my "Set it, and forget it" theme on my IP4s for a little while.

I'm shocked at your " Thanked" count. With 30 something pages in this thread, I would have thought you would have been thanked a thousand times Professor!! Come on people! Use the thank you button!
    I am INSULTED THIS WEATHER STUFF IS ORIGINAL THE LAST 5 DAYS IV SPENTBUILDING THIS AND THE ONE BEFORE THIS ONE

NOW NONE OF THESE WILL BE RELEASED

AND I AM NOT DOING ANY MORE WORK

THAT 2 PEOPLE HAVE OPENED THERE MOUTH UP AND RUBBISH HAS BEEN SEED

IM NOT IMPRESSED

Quote Originally Posted by bobvk114 View Post
    i was wondering how i can get a copy of this awesome theme?
    no chance
    Last edited by ProfessorJack; 2012-03-22 at 10:51 PM.

Me for one professor respect what you do to the fullest i'm practically at work all day and mainly use my iPhone as you know the MMI app don't have a thank you button but from the bottom of my heart I appreciate what your doing and very grateful that you're taking your time to make this great. Please don't stop you people out there that appreciate what your doing and i'm one of them. Please don't punish us. Thank you again.

I am INSULTED THIS WEATHER STUFF IS ORIGINAL THE LAST 5 DAYS IV SPENTBUILDING THIS AND THE ONE BEFORE THIS ONE

IM NOT IMPRESSED

no chance
    Maybe you misunderstood me Professor. I think you should be thanked more.
    Sorry if I confused anybody.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Illmatic636 For This Useful Post:

TexasDeltaSig (2012-03-23)

IM NOT IMPRESSED

no chance
    Harsh

My iPhone is a Part of Me TexasDeltaSig's Avatar
    Thanks

Maybe you misunderstood me Professor. I think you should be thanked more.
    Sorry if I confused anybody.
    I understood and agree with ya.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TexasDeltaSig For This Useful Post:

metaserph (2012-03-23)

ill zip in a minute or 2 with the PSD s loading and icon

is that ok Manny ?

and i got it from Jay as well , lines etc is why im re doing it up to 501/51 i dont mess around with rubbish themes

im also up lifting to media fire a full Photo Shop 7 of mine its not a copy its the real think of mine i own it

that bulk file up date to media fire pro is because if you have more than one media fire web tap open it thinks you are muti files to down load
    No problem Professor and no rush. I know you're putting a lot of time an effort to get everything working right and to look good, so on your time. But I look forward to the widgets you are creating as well. Everything takes time so you take yours in getting everything how you want it to be. There are many of us appreciative of your effort and time in bringing this theme back. You have my respects Jack. Sincerely.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    No problem Professor and no rush. I know you're putting a lot of time an effort to get everything working right and to look good, so on your time. But I look forward to the widgets you are creating as well. Everything takes time so you take yours in getting everything how you want it to be. There are many of us appreciative of your effort and time in bringing this theme back. You have my respects Jack. Sincerely.
    I agree. Your efforts are greatly appreciated! Let's squash the "misunderstanding" and move forward please. 😄. Oh and I'll catch up on the thanks button when I put down this addictive iPad and turn on the PC.

this is what you wrote

ILL SAY IT AGAIN

ITS NOT A COPY
    THERE IS NO WHERE ON THIS PLANET WILL YOU FIND THIS AS IT WAS MADE FROM A BLANK CANVAS
    i have a App i payed for from the apple store
    and this app is what i based it on even the text colours

i did not copy ANY OF THE CODE

and Met is the other twice put post up

if you think you CAN DO A BETTER JOB THEN KNOCK YOUR SELF OUT

Quote Originally Posted by TexasDeltaSig View Post
    I understood and agree with ya.
    there was no problem with you your fine

Professor, I think what he means by "set it and forget it" is that your work is nice and it's one of those themes he'll keep on your phone for a longtime without swapping from it. If you see under that he wrote telling people to thank you. I think your taking his comment the wrong way, just my opinion my guess

This is by far one of the most COMPLETE themes I've seen in awhile...KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!! Good Job Prof.

I don't think you understand what I meant with my commentary, which is a compliment to your work. I thought you were taking this theme, already created by Jay (original) and making it 5.0.1 compatible plus adding your own widgets (your original). All I said is good job and I appreciate what you're doing. Where does my comment take away from you? Anyways too much drama over nothing, enjoy "your" thread. Have a great day!
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

Quote Originally Posted by kwajkid View Post
    Professor, I think what he means by "set it and forget it" is that your work is nice and it's one of those themes he'll keep on your phone for a longtime without swapping from it. If you see under that he wrote telling people to thank you. I think your taking his comment the wrong way, just my opinion my guess
    Yes! That was exactly what I mean't. There are a hand full of themes that you love to keep on your phone. TGHD is one of those themes. No disrespect intended Professor Jack. Your efforts and work are greatly appreciated in this community.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

The Professor is having some phone and computer issues. However, he wanted to let you all know that he's still working on the theme and will post a progress report shortly.

Happy day to all!

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to elusive1 For This Useful Post:

kruzzit (2012-03-25), metaserph (2012-03-30)

Quote Originally Posted by elusive1 View Post
    The Professor is having some phone and computer issues. However, he wanted to let you all know that he's still working on the theme and will post a progress report shortly.

Happy day to all!
    Thank you for the update bro. 👍👊

Hi Guys

update im in trouble with my phone 4s not been able to down grade still on 5.0.1 how ever when i go near the spring board or notification centre the phone re spring s this is due to spring to mize and shrink

spring to mize done the dammage im now missing some mobile substrate bits

i worked with both of these developers to fix the clashes but damage to the ISPW was on the cards

up to this point i managed to do quite a bit of UI stuff

still got a load to do i will not be posting till im fully set up with my pay pal account and the theme is finished

iv made a siri PSD got no idea if it will work

thanks

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ProfessorJack For This Useful Post:

Fattone66 (2012-03-31), kruzzit (2012-03-30), metaserph (2012-03-30)

Thank you very much professor i'm very grateful to you for the work your putting here. Wish everything get sorted out. Thank you again for the update.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Fattone66 For This Useful Post:

metaserph (2012-03-30)

iv added ReSpring app icon and loading screen done

and 8 re-springs after the install my phone is a mess
    its all to do with bad developing in the up dates

some one needs to develop a app that will show potential app crashes

example this is one of the app clashes NoDockReflection i had to remove as it was clashing with springtomize and the notification centre

i for get what clashed with shrink it was something i had running on the notification area

have a good week end and thank you for the thanks button guys

26. The Following User Says Thank You to ProfessorJack For This Useful Post:

Fattone66 (2012-03-31)

Page 33 of 40 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast