Page 32 of 40 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [ Release ] TrueGlass HD

Quote Originally Posted by TexasDeltaSig View Post
    So are where do we donate to? I have Trueglass HD, just need the 5.0 port. Is this going to be like Elite 5.0 in terms of redonating with all the updates?
    Hi Texas with the Hat

i have to up date my Pay Pal account as iv not used it in over a year once iv done that ill post you
    this is not just a upgrade its a monster theme up grade just the main theme is 64Meg the original HD was only 12 MEG
    and as you are late to the party a donate wood be kind of witch i will give to truck/Jay

the LS Weather is around 50MEG the SB Weather will be another 50MEG siri not done yet that will be 60MEG gear loarders not done yet size don't no yet

the only E Mail i have is Manny's
    no one else s

[email protected]
    ill reply with the word test

it will be tomorrow i release i have 4 loading screens to make this is not the final theme read post above thank you
    im off some food now and TV got to catch up on F1

Prof Jack

PS

can you all hit my e mail im not checking by in my in box no time

Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    Good news Professor. You still have my email address right? Let me know. Thanks!
    ye Buddy you are the only person to comply with e mail
    sent back test to you i wood not delete after asking you for it

J
    Last edited by ProfessorJack; 2012-03-19 at 07:27 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ProfessorJack For This Useful Post:

elusive1 (2012-03-23), Fattone66 (2012-03-23), metaserph (2012-03-23)

My iPhone is a Part of Me TexasDeltaSig's Avatar
    Thanks

Email sent. not sure if it was successful though.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasDeltaSig View Post
    Email sent. not sure if it was successful though.
    If you who are still not clicking on my e mail
    click on it type in something like say hello and hit the send button
    im not going into my in box no time as iv hit another problem with the LS weather it works magic on my iPad the background is in side one of my themes not from settings wallpaper

but the phone wall is bottom right not only that i made the widget to big like iPad size i got to do it again fixing it is easy now but it will take a bit longer to send out and put up screen shots

how ever im zipping up the main theme only iv got a lot of add on s for it i just need to get them all together

ill be back on shortly very shortly im in the Mac need to re boot to Win 7 zip up and send you a link

Professor

and Professor is not a nick name i AM A PROFESSOR

Good news Professor. You still have my email address right? Let me know. Thanks!
    Elu and Met theme sent to you both as this is the only 2 e mail i received

Professor
    Last edited by ProfessorJack; 2012-03-20 at 05:14 PM.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ProfessorJack For This Useful Post:

elusive1 (2012-03-23), metaserph (2012-03-23)

Wish I could get this now.

Quote Originally Posted by Fattone66 View Post
    Wish I could get this now.
    I for got all about you buddy sorry about that im shattered after intense updating of this theme
    send me your e mail and ill send you the link

i put in some new screen loaders yesterday when the PSD loaded it left out the glass background and glass
    i was that tired i never noticed it till after i sent out the beta

ye thats why they call it beta ah

Jack

PS
    any one else i for got to send to i need your E-MAIL

please

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ProfessorJack For This Useful Post:

elusive1 (2012-03-23), Fattone66 (2012-03-23), metaserph (2012-03-23)

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorJack View Post
    I for got all about you buddy sorry about that im shattered after intense updating of this theme
    send me your e mail and ill send you the link

i put in some new screen loaders yesterday when the PSD loaded it left out the glass background and glass
    i was that tired i never noticed it till after i sent out the beta

ye thats why they call it beta ah

Jack

PS
    any one else i for got to send to i need your E-MAIL

please
    Please clear your PM I think it's full.

Please clear your PM I think it's full.
    im not using the PM system no time

this is an Amazing update Professor!

Quote Originally Posted by mskitty View Post
    this is an Amazing update Professor!
    Im glad you like it Dear Lady
    there is a load more to come once iv got the weather LS SB out the road screen shots will be up when i got it fixed as im working the iPad and iPhone at the same time iv already messed up with the file sizes

that's what had knocked me back
    im working on it as wee speak all sorts coming

Jack

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ProfessorJack For This Useful Post:

elusive1 (2012-03-23), Fattone66 (2012-03-23), metaserph (2012-03-23), TexasDeltaSig (2012-03-23)

This really is awesome can't wait till it's complete. Looks great.👍

Default Subscibed
    Email sent to Jack.

Thanks for the awesome theme!

Hi Guy's well iv got it sorted at last
    ill be back tomorrow with settings, tools, winter board, HTML code, instructions and recommend system apps for best performance

example my own iPhone 4s lasts on one charge 10 days apple have asked me for a white paper on how i do it

i seen someone take a brand new phone out the box in the coffee shop yesterday i sad to me mates that phone is now stuffed
    i explained to them why that was

apple are asking me the same thing WHY

thats all for tonight Lady's and Gent's

Last edited by ProfessorJack; 2012-03-21 at 10:31 PM.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ProfessorJack For This Useful Post:

elusive1 (2012-03-23), Fattone66 (2012-03-23), metaserph (2012-03-23), TexasDeltaSig (2012-03-23)

Hi Guys things are back on track

is any one missing any icons that need skinned ?
    i wood like to no how you set you SB up as in icon placement if you put up screen shots i can make wallpaper to suit all your personal needs

for my self i just need to move the clock up

this is for LS and SB

i will make one with out the large weather icon and make more wallpaper
    the one thing i don't no is how to put wallpaper in settings wallpaper when i copy in the walls do not show up
    also if you have a iP4s like me one of the UI sounds needs to be installed into the system/Library/audo/UISounds

ill be adding it in a folder as well the main UISounds that will be set in winter board

if you want all the system stuff to skin iv made a list

to run zeppelin it MUST BE INSTALLED FIRST

ill zip that up as well for you all

i don't want to talk to my self
    if some one can say hello and talk that wood help
    Last edited by ProfessorJack; 2012-03-22 at 05:51 PM.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ProfessorJack For This Useful Post:

Hi Guys things are back on track

is any one missing any icons that need skinned ?
    i wood like to no how you set you SB up as in icon placement if you put up screen shots i can make wallpaper to suit all your personal needs

for my self i just need to move the clock up

this is for LS and SB

i will make one with out the large weather icon and make more wallpaper
    the one thing i don't no is how to put wallpaper in settings wallpaper when i copy in the walls do not show up
    also if you have a iP4s like me one of the UI sounds needs to be installed into the system/Library/audo/UISounds

ill be adding it in a folder as well the main UISounds that will be set in winter board

if you want all the system stuff to skin iv made a list

to run zeppelin it MUST BE INSTALLED FIRST

ill zip that up as well for you all

This looks fantastic professor can't wait for this.👍

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Fattone66 For This Useful Post:

metaserph (2012-03-23)

This looks fantastic professor can't wait for this.��
    thank you Mr 66

do you need anything made personal wallpaper icon placement ? icon skinning etc ?

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ProfessorJack For This Useful Post:

metaserph (2012-03-23), TexasDeltaSig (2012-03-23)

thank you Mr 66

do you need anything made personal wallpaper icon placement ? icon skinning etc ?
    To me sir I'm a simple man would like as is looks great and you sir are doing an excellent job very greatful.Thank you very much. When will we be getting this bro.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Fattone66 For This Useful Post:

metaserph (2012-03-23)

do you need anything made personal wallpaper icon placement ? icon skinning etc ?[/QUOTE]

Being simple clean was what attracted me to the theme.. by all accounts, you continue to maintain this trend and it looks really good.. can't wait for the release.. keep up the excellent work!

Quote Originally Posted by kruzzit View Post
    Being simple clean was what attracted me to the theme.. by all accounts, you continue to maintain this trend and it looks really good.. can't wait for the release.. keep up the excellent work![/QUOTE]

thank you Mr K

remember to read all above please all you chaps and of course lady s
    mind you all the lady's are off
    once they got there theme they were off

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ProfessorJack For This Useful Post:

My personal commentary, not to be taken out of context: I got this theme from the first beta from Jay. The cleanliness is what makes this such a great theme. Updating to use, as is, on 5.0.1 is more than enough for most users. Customizing and modding is left to the users and you Professor, of course, are doing a marvelous job of it. Really what's needed is the icon psd (which I might have in backups) so folks can get started creating what they need while Professor works on his widget. I am sure many other widgets that are making the rounds on other threads will make their way into this one. If the base theme is completed and released, then there's time to create all sorts of magical stuff as folks get along with the program. In the words of the famous rum company: " release the Kraken!". Kudos Jack, for the wonderful work you have done and continue to do.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

30. The Following User Says Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

Fattone66 (2012-03-23)

My personal commentary, not to be taken out of context: I got this theme from the first beta from Jay. The cleanliness is what makes this such a great theme. Updating to use, as is, on 5.0.1 is more than enough for most users. Customizing and modding is left to the users and you Professor, of course, are doing a marvelous job of it. Really what's needed is the icon psd (which I might have in backups) so folks can get started creating what they need while Professor works on his widget. I am sure many other widgets that are making the rounds on other threads will make their way into this one. If the base theme is completed and released, then there's time to create all sorts of magical stuff as folks get along with the program. In the words of the famous rum company: " release the Kraken!". Kudos Jack, for the wonderful work you have done and continue to do.
    ill zip in a minute or 2 with the PSD s loading and icon

is that ok Manny ?

and i got it from Jay as well , lines etc is why im re doing it up to 501/51 i dont mess around with rubbish themes

im also up lifting to media fire a full Photo Shop 7 of mine its not a copy its the real think of mine i own it

that bulk file up date to media fire pro is because if you have more than one media fire web tap open it thinks you are muti files to down load
    Last edited by ProfessorJack; 2012-03-22 at 10:42 PM.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ProfessorJack For This Useful Post:

elusive1 (2012-03-23), Fattone66 (2012-03-23), Illmatic636 (2012-03-22), metaserph (2012-03-23), TexasDeltaSig (2012-03-23)

Page 32 of 40 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast