Page 31 of 40 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [ Release ] TrueGlass HD

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Thanks for the recommendations guys. I'll try those out. Here's a link to the Bank Gothic Bytafont package. Let me know if you have any problems with it.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/16655711/Bank%20Gothic.font.zip

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to elusive1 For This Useful Post:

metaserph (2012-03-16), phil73 (2012-03-16), ProfessorJack (2012-03-16), Vanasian (2012-03-16)

Quote Originally Posted by elusive1 View Post
    Wish I could help but I can't afford PS. Best I could do is port a font, if needed . Your efforts are greatly appreciated!
    Hi there Dude
    iv been on the net to download these 2 programs for you that i recommend especially paint.net if you want to Kick it PSD Style this is the bad boy you want

gimpshop_2.2.8_fix1_setup.exe

Paint.NET.3.5.10.Install.zip

i am hoping you are using windows XP upwards to Win 7
    if that don't work ill get back on to the net and look for Mac stuff

ill wait on your reply

ok question now is any one using Python to extract the ISPW framework
    iv almost managed it but no Havana as in no seagar ah
    iv got all the bits required for windows iv got the iMac and boot camp win 7
    i don't Recommend the mac Python
    windows is better
    you will not hear me say that often
    i can post all the bits and code on hear ?

jack have a god day guys

Thanks for the recommendations guys. I'll try those out. Here's a link to the Bank Gothic Bytafont package. Let me know if you have any problems with it.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/16655711/Bank%20Gothic.font.zip

thank you Sir
    i don't suppose you no where to sent the font on its way to the SSH parth ?

Jack
    Last edited by ProfessorJack; 2012-03-16 at 09:42 AM. Reason: more text

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorJack View Post
    Hi there Dude
    iv been on the net to download these 2 programs for you that i recommend especially paint.net if you want to Kick it PSD Style this is the bad boy you want

gimpshop_2.2.8_fix1_setup.exe

Paint.NET.3.5.10.Install.zip

i am hoping you are using windows XP upwards to Win 7
    if that don't work ill get back on to the net and look for Mac stuff

ill wait on your reply

ok question now is any one using Python to extract the ISPW framework
    iv almost managed it but no Havana as in no seagar ah
    iv got all the bits required for windows iv got the iMac and boot camp win 7
    i don't Recommend the mac Python
    windows is better
    you will not hear me say that often
    i can post all the bits and code on hear ?

jack have a god day guys

thank you Sir
    i don't suppose you no where to sent the font on its way to the SSH parth ?

Jack
    1. Put the font package in /var/mobile/Library/MyFonts

2. I'm a Mac user. i have Gimp and Pixelmator installed. I've found that neither of them will correctly open any of the complex icon/loading screen PSDs. However, I was able to correctly open the latest icon/loading screen PSDs from Elite Pro with Pixelmator (my favorite), so maybe the PSDs created with the newer version of PS work best with the product. Thanks for scouring the web for me. I'll see if I can find a version of Paint.NET for the Mac or run it in a virtual machine.

3. I also use the UI artwork extractor tool, on Mac python. I had to install it under the "root" user ID, as it would not access some apparently private folders during install under my standard user ID, and consequently the install would fail. It's a pain to re-size all of the UI Images to get the tool to run successfully, but worth it if you like to have things consistently themed in every app - including Cydia apps.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to elusive1 For This Useful Post:

ProfessorJack (2012-03-16)

1. Put the font package in /var/mobile/Library/MyFonts

2. I'm a Mac user. i have Gimp and Pixelmator installed. I've found that neither of them will correctly open any of the complex icon/loading screen PSDs. However, I was able to correctly open the latest icon/loading screen PSDs from Elite Pro with Pixelmator (my favorite), so maybe the PSDs created with the newer version of PS work best with the product. Thanks for scouring the web for me. I'll see if I can find a version of Paint.NET for the Mac or run it in a virtual machine.

3. I also use the UI artwork extractor tool, on Mac python. I had to install it under the "root" user ID, as it would not access some apparently private folders during install under my standard user ID, and consequently the install would fail. It's a pain to re-size all of the UI Images to get the tool to run successfully, but worth it if you like to have things consistently themed in every app - including Cydia apps.
    any chance of a copy of the 5.0.1 ispw or i could post the zipped 5.0.1 ISPW up for you to extract as iv had no time to do this

have you thought about boot camping your Mac and installing Win 7 on it
    hear is a tip may be you no this or may be you dont when booting up the Mac hold the 6 & 4 down at the same time this forces the Mac to load all 64 BIT up

the other think you might try with the icons extrication is after you see them if you can save them with 24BIT they will run smother in any apple device iPod/iPhone/iPad

45 Best Freeware Apps | snap2objects

thank you for the heads up on the Fonts Path

Jack
    Last edited by ProfessorJack; 2012-03-16 at 03:10 PM. Reason: text

Thanks

any chance of a copy of the 5.0.1 ispw or i could post the zipped 5.0.1 ISPW up for you to extract as iv had no time to do this

have you thought about boot camping your Mac and installing Win 7 on it
    hear is a tip may be you no this or may be you dont when booting up the Mac hold the 6 & 4 down at the same time this forces the Mac to load all 64 BIT up

the other think you might try with the icons extrication is after you see them if you can save them with 24BIT they will run smother in any apple device iPod/iPhone/iPad

45 Best Freeware Apps | snap2objects

thank you for the heads up on the Fonts Path

Jack
    Wait. Are we talking about the same python program? The one I'm talking about is used to re-pack the artwork files, for those who theme without using winterboard. I've never fully extracted an entire IPSW. However, if there's a python program to do so, point me to the link and I'll try it. Sorry if I misunderstood the original request.

Wait. Are we talking about the same python program? The one I'm talking about is used to re-pack the artwork files, for those who theme without using winterboard. I've never fully extracted an entire IPSW. However, if there's a python program to do so, point me to the link and I'll try it. Sorry if I misunderstood the original request.

hear is my e mail guys if you need to PM me this wood be better i need my in box clear jack_648@hotmail.com as iv got Post i need to keep

Python Paths

python iOS-artwork.py export -a cart\UIKit.framework\Shared@2x~iphone.artwork -d cartwo
    rk\pngs

That will work as long as your .artwork file is called Shared@2x~iphone and its in cart\UIKit.framework\. Also make sure cartwork\pngs is where you want the extracted images

updated more UI stuff today

notes hear

http://modmyi.com/forums/general-iph...-tutorial.html

this is i think the main file if you notice the paths above hear the ios.artwork.py is part of the Path's

ios.artwork.py

ok hear is 5.0.1 out of my iP4s

http://www.mediafire.com/?muuz6umzug47scu

thank you if any one can sort this out for me

Jack
    Last edited by ProfessorJack; 2012-03-16 at 07:17 PM.

Thanks

Iv lost the Link im waiting on some one sending me it i deleted post out buy mistake

hear is my e mail guys if you need to PM me this wood be better i need my in box clear jack_648@hotmail.com

Python Paths

python iOS-artwork.py export -a cart\UIKit.framework\Shared@2x~iphone.artwork -d cartwo
    rk\pngs

That will work as long as your .artwork file is called Shared@2x~iphone and its in cart\UIKit.framework\. Also make sure cartwork\pngs is where you want the extracted images

updated more UI stuff today

notes hear

http://modmyi.com/forums/general-iph...-tutorial.html
    OK. We ARE talking about the same thing. Here's a couple of links to the extracted images:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/16655711/Sha...%20artwork.zip
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/16655711/Shared%20Artwork.zip

10. The Following User Says Thank You to elusive1 For This Useful Post:

ProfessorJack (2012-03-16)

OK. We ARE talking about the same thing. Here's a couple of links to the extracted images:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/16655711/Sha...%20artwork.zip
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/16655711/Shared%20Artwork.zip
    thats a big help thank you very much
    question when i post on the thread do you get notified when i post
    under the old modmyi i did but not now i dont no who has posted up till i come on

thank you once again for the kit UI files

jack

Thanks

The notifications are sporadic, but I do receive them most of the time under the email address associated with my profile.

Hey fellas,
    Im currently trying to port this up to ios5...can anyone please help me get the autoskinning wallpapers working?

The notifications are sporadic, but I do receive them most of the time under the email address associated with my profile.

Iv had a look at my profile i have instant e mail set so i should get them
    but its not working

iv just finished bar 3 folders 5.1 Face-Book and a update fix for chat kit i still have to skin the exclamation Mark

did you find any PSD programs for the Mac ?
    Last edited by ProfessorJack; 2012-03-17 at 01:58 AM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ProfessorJack For This Useful Post:

kruzzit (2012-03-17)

Thanks

Iv had a look at my profile i have instant e mail set so i should get them
    but its not working

iv just finished bar 3 folders 5.1 Face-Book and a update fix for chat kit i still have to skin the exclamation Mark

did you find any PSD programs for the Mac ?
    Since PSD is really proprietary to Photoshop I believe that's going to be my best bet. My wife works as a school Admin so I think I can get the educational discount through her. However it'll have to wait a couple of months since I just spent my last spare change getting a new iPad😄

Hi guys

iv found another BIG code problem with the weather system
    so iv ditched it
    I making another one at the Min just came on to say hello update Y all
    so as wee speek iv made a full set of auto skins for the icons total of 24
    this only had 3 when the theme was 12meg

theme size of this update to date is 120MEG

if you want me E mail me jack_648@hotmail.com

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ProfessorJack For This Useful Post:

kruzzit (2012-03-17)

Quote Originally Posted by DA_GHOST View Post
    Hey fellas,
    Im currently trying to port this up to ios5...can anyone please help me get the autoskinning wallpapers working?
    sorry i did not get back to to Mr Ghost Nice Head Gear
    im re working this theme ill see you get a copy

i still have a lot to do iv taken a big step back as iv had to redo the LS weather then i have to make the SB weather etc etc

Prof Jack

Since PSD is really proprietary to Photoshop I believe that's going to be my best bet. My wife works as a school Admin so I think I can get the educational discount through her. However it'll have to wait a couple of months since I just spent my last spare change getting a new iPad��
    Im glad to hear your lady can sort you out with PSD educational Licence is cheep as a bag of smelly chips ah

The Prof

got to get back to it Bro
    Last edited by ProfessorJack; 2012-03-17 at 09:48 PM.

sorry i did not get back to to Mr Ghost Nice Head Gear
    im re working this theme ill see you get a copy

i still have a lot to do iv taken a big step back as iv had to redo the LS weather then i have to make the SB weather etc etc

Prof Jack

Im glad to hear your lady can sort you out with PSD educational Licence is cheep as a bag of smelly chips ah

The Prof

got to get back to it Bro
    Got it sorted but thanks also yes pleasedo send over the ios5 port as ive been looking for something like this

Hi guys Up date Im now back to where i was yesterday finished the new all new Weather System for LS i made it iPad size and tested it on my iPad and im very happy

it was making loveeeeeee to my eye ball's

so next i need to make it iPhone size

the Professor

22. The Following User Says Thank You to ProfessorJack For This Useful Post:

metaserph (2012-03-18)

Hi there Guys
    Should Be ready to Send out Beta Ver in the Next couple of days it may in clued the LS Weather as im still working on it and i need to sort a few UI issues as well first

iv only got one E Mail to sent the link to i need your E Mail's from you all Mr GHOST is the free Cut off Point after that its Donating
    ill be working on the iPad Ver as iv done the LS Weather ill put the phone/Pad screen shots up at the same time as its not finished yet

that not free the iPad one

ill put recommendations for the theme and set up screens to come

have a good day all hope to get your e mails

The Prof
    Last edited by ProfessorJack; 2012-03-19 at 07:28 PM.

Hi there Guys
    Should Be ready to Send out Beta Ver in the Next couple of days it may in clued the LS Weather as im still working on it and i need to sort a few UI issues as well first

iv only got one E Mail to sent the link to i need your E Mail's from you all GHOST is the free Cut off Point after that its Donating
    ill be working on the iPad Ver as iv done the LS Weather ill put the phone/Pad screen shots up at the same time as its not finished yet

that not free the iPad one

ill put recommendations for the theme and set up screens to come

have a good day all hope to get your e mails

The Prof
    Good news Professor. You still have my email address right? Let me know. Thanks!
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

My iPhone is a Part of Me TexasDeltaSig's Avatar
    Thanks

So are where do we donate to? I have Trueglass HD, just need the 5.0 port. Is this going to be like Elite 5.0 in terms of redonating with all the updates?

Thanks

PM sent with email address

Page 31 of 40 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast