Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 600 of 787

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [ Release ] TrueGlass HD

  1. #581
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorJack View Post
    Hi there elusive1

    ill add you to the free list Bro

    as this thread was dead for over a year and a half iv decided and cleared to work on it from Jay/Truck to bring it out of the old dead firm ware upto and into 5.0.1

    updated to day chat kit, working on updating the loading screens today as well

    jack
    Great work Jack! Looking nice and clean.. keep at it!

  2. #582
    Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    Truly beautiful work Jack!
    Ye Metaserph

    iv hit a small problem
    on my LS weather 1 iv got a forward slash at the top of the screen have a look got no time to fix it
    if some of you guys are good at code may be you could help me pleas
    so i can get on with the rest of this theme

    Jack

    Quote Originally Posted by Vanasian View Post
    Great job, bro..
    Glad Jay has u to help him for this beautiful theme..
    Your work is just amazing!!
    Hi there Van
    ye iv been off modmyi for about 8 months
    glad you like it
    ill add you in to the FREE copy guy/lady list mind you i dont think there are any ladys
    i might PM Mi and Bo ah

    jack
    Last edited by ProfessorJack; 2012-03-15 at 12:21 AM.

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ProfessorJack For This Useful Post:

    metaserph (2012-03-16), Vanasian (2012-03-15)

  4. #583
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    U.S., Georgia
    Posts
    177
    Thanks
    138
    Thanked 82 Times in 54 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorJack View Post
    Hi there elusive1

    ill add you to the free list Bro

    as this thread was dead for over a year and a half iv decided and cleared to work on it from Jay/Truck to bring it out of the old dead firm ware upto and into 5.0.1

    updated to day chat kit, working on updating the loading screens today as well

    jack
    Cool. Thanks!

  5. #584
    another weather shot and that bad slash ///// at the top of the screen

    chat kit screen small question mark cant find the file for this





    the reason iv been off is to improve my PSD skills

    Jack

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to ProfessorJack For This Useful Post:

    Fattone66 (2012-03-23)

  7. #585
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    U.S., Georgia
    Posts
    177
    Thanks
    138
    Thanked 82 Times in 54 Posts

    Very nice! As a suggestion, maybe the clock should go in the top, upper center of the weather frame?

  8. #586
    Quote Originally Posted by elusive1 View Post
    Very nice! As a suggestion, maybe the clock should go in the top, upper center of the weather frame?


    Hi there elusive

    if i do that it will be to far from AM/PM & SECS
    iv altered AM/PM SECS on this screen
    see what you think

    when i send you a copy ill put the clock in the middle for you if you want

    jack

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to ProfessorJack For This Useful Post:

    Fattone66 (2012-03-23)

  10. #587
    iPhone? More like MyPhone laurence0609's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Marikina City, Philippines
    Posts
    227
    Thanks
    705
    Thanked 108 Times in 76 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorJack View Post


    Hi there elusive

    if i do that it will be to far from AM/PM & SECS
    iv altered AM/PM SECS on this screen
    see what you think

    when i send you a copy ill put the clock in the middle for you if you want

    jack
    Hi, Jack! I would love to beta test this one. Pls let me know if I can donate! Thanks and keep up the good work!

  11. #588
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    U.S., Georgia
    Posts
    177
    Thanks
    138
    Thanked 82 Times in 54 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorJack View Post


    Hi there elusive

    if i do that it will be to far from AM/PM & SECS
    iv altered AM/PM SECS on this screen
    see what you think

    when i send you a copy ill put the clock in the middle for you if you want

    jack
    I was thinking having the time only (no secs, no AM/PM) in the top, upper, center of the rightmost frame - the one with the non-transparent weather image. However, I'm no artist, so I'll respect whatever you think looks best. Based upon the screenshots, this will be an awesome update!!

  12. #589
    Hi guys iv not installed SB Setting in my phone as it uses to much Batt
    my iP4s lastes 10 day of daily usage up to 100 e mail a day calls a bit of cydia
    every one likes a bit of Cyd

    so what iv done is skinned a load of tools i use example safe mode shut down respring re boot kill switches in the mult task area
    ill put a list up for you guys round about the week end

    also winter board set up etc

    the gap on the SB is for the info stuff to go clock etc

    those 2 small buttons are kill switches they dont get in the road when shutting down a App so you can set about installing them ready for the theme ALL ICONS ARE SKINNED any one needing icons skinned post them up



    the Prof






    Last edited by ProfessorJack; 2012-03-15 at 06:23 PM. Reason: text

  13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ProfessorJack For This Useful Post:

    Fattone66 (2012-03-23), kruzzit (2012-03-15), metaserph (2012-03-15), Vanasian (2012-03-15)

  14. #590
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorJack View Post
    Ye Metaserph

    iv hit a small problem
    on my LS weather 1 iv got a forward slash at the top of the screen have a look got no time to fix it
    if some of you guys are good at code may be you could help me pleas
    so i can get on with the rest of this theme

    Jack



    Hi there Van
    ye iv been off modmyi for about 8 months
    glad you like it
    ill add you in to the FREE copy guy/lady list mind you i dont think there are any ladys
    i might PM Mi and Bo ah

    jack
    Send me the lockscreen with files and I'll take a quick look to see what I find Jack, if you want. Look forward to the release. Thing is folks will mod what you release to match their likes, like with every theme. No need to try to be perfect my friend, that's a relative term. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

    kruzzit (2012-03-15)

  16. #591
    Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    Send me the lockscreen with files and I'll take a quick look to see what I find Jack, if you want. Look forward to the release. Thing is folks will mod what you release to match their likes, like with every theme. No need to try to be perfect my friend, that's a relative term. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
    Hi there Met
    im glad i have some one to help me if i hit a brick wall
    how ever iv fixed the problem with the / slash
    take a look

    the thing is if i don't do a good job nobody will want it
    iv still got a load of files to make no one can mode if the app files are not there
    this thread has been dead for over 18months
    so waiting a bit longer is no hard ship for you all to wait





  17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ProfessorJack For This Useful Post:

    Fattone66 (2012-03-23), metaserph (2012-03-15), Vanasian (2012-03-15)

  18. #592
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorJack View Post
    Hi there Met
    im glad i have some one to help me if i hit a brick wall
    how ever iv fixed the problem with the / slash
    take a look

    the thing is if i don't do a good job nobody will want it
    iv still got a load of files to make no one can mode if the app files are not there
    this thread has been dead for over 18months
    so waiting a bit longer is no hard ship for you all to wait

    Professor, no trouble at all, worth waiting. If there's anything we can do to help, let us know. Thanks!
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

  19. #593
    Livin the iPhone Life Vanasian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,276
    Thanks
    4,602
    Thanked 5,450 Times in 2,191 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorJack View Post
    Ye Metaserph

    iv hit a small problem
    on my LS weather 1 iv got a forward slash at the top of the screen have a look got no time to fix it
    if some of you guys are good at code may be you could help me pleas
    so i can get on with the rest of this theme

    Jack



    Hi there Van
    ye iv been off modmyi for about 8 months
    glad you like it
    ill add you in to the FREE copy guy/lady list mind you i dont think there are any ladys
    i might PM Mi and Bo ah

    jack
    Thank u so much,Jack..
    I am so sorry that I was so busy with my new theme.
    Now I just finished a big update..
    I may have a little free time to help..
    If you need any help, please let me know..
    I will see what I can do..
    I know it's very hard to do everything by yourself without any help..
    So I am here to help..
    U have done great job on this..
    U really learn so much on PS now..

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Vanasian For This Useful Post:

    metaserph (2012-03-16)

  21. #594
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    U.S., Georgia
    Posts
    177
    Thanks
    138
    Thanked 82 Times in 54 Posts

    Wish I could help but I can't afford PS. Best I could do is port a font, if needed 😄. Your efforts are greatly appreciated!

  22. #595
    Quote Originally Posted by elusive1 View Post
    Wish I could help but I can't afford PS. Best I could do is port a font, if needed 😄. Your efforts are greatly appreciated!
    So you can port any font to the iPhone?

  23. #596
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    U.S., Georgia
    Posts
    177
    Thanks
    138
    Thanked 82 Times in 54 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DefJammable View Post
    So you can port any font to the iPhone?
    I've done quite a few before. What do u need?

  24. #597
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanasian View Post
    Thank u so much,Jack..
    I am so sorry that I was so busy with my new theme.
    Now I just finished a big update..
    I may have a little free time to help..
    If you need any help, please let me know..
    I will see what I can do..
    I know it's very hard to do everything by yourself without any help..
    So I am here to help..
    U have done great job on this..
    U really learn so much on PS now..


    Thank you all Guys for your support if i need help ill ask thank you all

    im getting on top of this theme spending around 10 hours a day i made a massive amount of icons to match the loading screens with over 40 app's added to boot so this lot has still to be skinned
    i have to go back into the spring board got a load of files to skin there

    as wel as siri and gear loading files these to lots will be in another springboard so there will be 2 springboards one in folders and one in bundles

    ill put instructions up as well as new color labels no dock dock no undock undock labels

    Prof J

    Quote Originally Posted by elusive1 View Post
    I've done quite a few before. What do u need?
    i wood like BANK GOTHIC for the system font but its not available for ba font
    any way round it elusive ?

    jack
    Last edited by ProfessorJack; 2012-03-16 at 01:42 AM.

  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ProfessorJack For This Useful Post:

    metaserph (2012-03-16), Vanasian (2012-03-16)

  26. #598
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    U.S., Georgia
    Posts
    177
    Thanks
    138
    Thanked 82 Times in 54 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorJack View Post
    Thank you all Guys for your support if i need help ill ask thank you all

    im getting on top of this theme spending around 10 hours a day i made a massive amount of icons to match the loading screens with over 40 app's added to boot so this lot has still to be skinned
    i have to go back into the spring board got a load of files to skin there

    as wel as siri and gear loading files these to lots will be in another springboard so there will be 2 springboards one in folders and one in bundles

    ill put instructions up as well as new color labels no dock dock no undock undock labels

    Prof J



    i wood like BANK GOTHIC for the system font but its not available for ba font
    any way round it elusive ?

    jack
    OK. I'll hook it up 4 u

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to elusive1 For This Useful Post:

    metaserph (2012-03-16)

  28. #599
    Quote Originally Posted by elusive1 View Post
    Wish I could help but I can't afford PS. Best I could do is port a font, if needed ��. Your efforts are greatly appreciated!
    Look into GIMP bro.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

  29. #600
    Livin the iPhone Life Vanasian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,276
    Thanks
    4,602
    Thanked 5,450 Times in 2,191 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by elusive1 View Post
    Wish I could help but I can't afford PS. Best I could do is port a font, if needed ��. Your efforts are greatly appreciated!
    You can try adobe photoshop elements 8
    I love it and very easy to use..it is simple version of PS

Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •