Page 27 of 40 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [ Release ] TrueGlass HD

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I don't remember... But the only font I have downloaded is Agency FB. I believe it came with the UINique Theme I have. Pretty sure thats it.

Quote Originally Posted by blbeesley View Post
    How did you get your biteSMS icon to work? I can't seem to get mine to show up as anything other than the original icon (not the TrueGlass)
    Go into var/stash/themes/TrueGlassHD 4.1.theme/Folders/ then make sure your bitesms folder is named bitesms.app as well as all the others. for some reason the folders didn't have the .app after them and this fixed an issure with some of the loding screens and icons not working once I added it to all of them. Once that is done then just make sure you have an icon.png and and [email protected] and one of the two will make it work for you. If not, message me.
    Last edited by SHoener; 2011-02-06 at 05:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SHoener For This Useful Post:

misterjrw (2011-02-08)

Quote Originally Posted by SHoener View Post
    I don't remember... But the only font I have downloaded is Agency FB. I believe it came with the UINique Theme I have. Pretty sure thats it.

Go into var/stash/themes/TrueGlassHD 4.1.theme/Folders/ then make sure your bitesms folder is named bitesms.app as well as all the others. for some reason the folders didn't have the .app after them and this fixed an issure with some of the loding screens and icons not working once I added it to all of them. Once that is done then just make sure you have an icon.png and and [email protected] and one of the two will make it work for you. If not, message me.
    Done ... but no luck (I'm using 4.2, though ... although it shouldn't really make a difference) ... that didn't work for any of the apps that I applied it with (iFile, iAcces, biteSMS, etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by blbeesley View Post
    Done ... but no luck (I'm using 4.2, though ... although it shouldn't really make a difference) ... that didn't work for any of the apps that I applied it with (iFile, iAcces, biteSMS, etc.)
    see if this works for you
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Truckinlow View Post
    see if this works for you
    They all worked! Thanks so much.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Wilbourn's Avatar
    Thanks

Bought this theme via Themeit the other day. Can't wait for the payment to go thru so I can slap this bad boy on my i4. I had the first version on my 3G for a long time and I 'm looking forward to having this on my i4 for long time. Good work Truckin!
    You see that "Thanks!" button? It likes it when you click it!

Hi.
    Great theme, but could u update it to work on 4.2?

I was wondering the same thing. This was by far the best looking one. Probably not most complete, but visually appealing. Could you pretty please update for 4.2.1 and damn you apple for making things harder on us

P.S: If you have icon issues, you can replace stock cydia icon with icon harverster. The best tool for that.

im not sure when i will have time to upgrade to 4.2. at the moment school and work are kicking my @ss not even sure if im going to pass one of my classes. it might be summer before i have the time just not sure yet. but this theme will get updated.
    Last edited by TRUCKINLOW; 2011-02-19 at 05:17 PM.

Dammit now I'm thinking wether to downgrade to 4.1 or not. Now look what yo made me do lol

i have it for 4.2 just not on themeit

and because im not on 4.2 i cant trouble shoot if something is not working
    Last edited by TRUCKINLOW; 2011-02-19 at 11:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Can I test it for you?

- edit -

It's working on 4.2 except the weather icon. You should release it
    Last edited by Jupex; 2011-02-21 at 12:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hey Truckinlow!!

I have to agree with EVERYONE here about your TG HD theme, truly one of the best out there. I upgraded my iOS to 4.2.1 and low and behold your theme stopped working properly. Would it be possible for me to check out the 4.2 version you have already?

Quote Originally Posted by xaedelus View Post
    Hey Truckinlow!!

I have to agree with EVERYONE here about your TG HD theme, truly one of the best out there. I upgraded my iOS to 4.2.1 and low and behold your theme stopped working properly. Would it be possible for me to check out the 4.2 version you have already?
    sure thing ill send it to you in a PM

im covered up with school and work right now im hoping to find time to upgrade myself within the next few weeks
    Last edited by TRUCKINLOW; 2011-02-22 at 10:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me Wilbourn's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey truckin, I'm also on 4.2.1 and purchased the theme thru themeit and would love to test that 4.2.1 update for you because right now TGHD is just laying dormant in WB since I upgraded my i4. Let me know man.
    You see that "Thanks!" button? It likes it when you click it!

pm sent

I got hold of the Beta and I like the SMS and Media player on this theme. I am trying to get into ThemeIt to purchase the theme but I am having issues with the log in. I will definitely buy the theme but I have the following issues.
    The keypad in the locksreen is not theming, it only shows the glass theme when you press one of the keys.
    The overlay on the Media Player (artwork appearing in between the clouds)is no longer working
    The folder icons are not getting theme with the glass folders.

Any way you can help me on how to fix these?

what firmware are you running? and just a heads up the released theme looks nothing like the beta.

4.2.1 firmware. I was aware that the final version is different but if I can run the beta on top of the final version or copy the SMS backdrop to the final version along with overlay for the music player then I will be happy camper. Also if the keypad get theme.

plz update to 4.2.1....

i plan too just as soon as im done with the new theme that im working on. once its done i will convert to 4.2 then make both compatible

Page 27 of 40 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast