Page 26 of 40 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [ Release ] TrueGlass HD

just duplicate and rename
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -icon.png   -icon-2x.png  

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TRUCKINLOW For This Useful Post:

metaserph (2011-02-02), SHoener (2011-02-01)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Damn, I need to wake up! LOL. I need one more icon. It is for Dock.
    Sorry & thank you so much. I am going to donate here in a few minutes. Gotta mess around with this theme for a bit. I appreciate it a lot!

and your icon again lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -second-trueglassiconhd.png  

5. The Following User Says Thank You to TRUCKINLOW For This Useful Post:

SHoener (2011-02-01)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO CHANGE THE DOCK AND THEMEIT ICONS? I CAN CHANGE THEM THROUGH THE APPLICATION DIRECTORY BUT ID RATHER NOT IF THERE IS ANOTHER WAY. THERE ISNT A CURRENT DIRECTORY WITHIN THE THEMES DIRECTORY FOR THESE CUSTOM ICONS. ALSO, IN THE DOCK AND THEMEIT APPLICATIONS FOLDERS, EVERYTHING IN THEM IS BLACK FOR SOME REASON e.g. icon.png; [email protected] etc. ARE ALL BLACK IMAGES. JUST TRYING TO FIND THE BEST WAY TO CHANGE THESE ICONS. IF ANYONE HAS A WAY AROUND THIS LET ME KNOW. THANK YOU. WOULD APPRECIATE IT. DONATING NOW
    Confirmation number: 46F012268X519144T

So just a small update, I modded the coding to allow backgrounds to be used from default wallpapers, all u have to do is respring after each wallpaper u apply.

As for font, color, size and opacity that's a bit more complicated do to the fact u have to change it in the stylesheet for both the clock and weather everytime u want to change it.

Right now I have changed mines so it's not so clear and readable on other backgrounds

I shall post screen shots when I get home. Still playing and doing all this through iFile.

Also, I may have read this already on another post but can someone make the overlay for the background be less dark so that way I still can have the overlay design and my background shows more??? Shall look through pages now....

Here is the screen shot so far

Last edited by vlad05pun; 2011-02-02 at 05:32 AM.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vlad05pun For This Useful Post:

metaserph (2011-02-02), TRUCKINLOW (2011-02-02)

For those of you that want to use your own background image instead of the stock image for the TrueGlass (Widget), here is the file you need that I have updated to allow you to use whatever image you set as your home screen background.

Unzip and SSH (or however you do it) to the "TrueGlass HD (WIDGET).theme" folder. NOTE, i recommend first renaming the original to something like "Wallpaper-Original.html" just in case you want to change it back or its not working for you. Once you do that, make sure to add only the file in the .rar file, not the actual .rar file (just in case you don't know how to do this).

Once completed, respring and you should start seeing your own homescreen background again.

Like I stated before, if it looks dark thats due to the overlay and unfortunately I dont have the original file to fix this, that would have to come from truck. I hope this helps the theme out a bit more....
    Attached Files Attached Files

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vlad05pun For This Useful Post:

Hally_79 (2011-02-02), TRUCKINLOW (2011-02-02)

Awesome bro, works spot on 
    Last edited by Hally_79; 2011-02-02 at 10:01 AM.

新年快乐

Quote Originally Posted by Hally_79 View Post
    Awesome bro, works spot on 
    Ur welcome

Nice job Vlad thanks for posting it! does it work for both 4.1 and 4.2?

Ok so I got it sorted. I like stock icons so I stumbled to iConHarvester. 5 USD well spend. It autodid all my missing cydia icons. Supereasy.

Quote Originally Posted by Truckinlow View Post
    Nice job Vlad thanks for posting it! does it work for both 4.1 and 4.2?
    Hey Truck,

Essentially it should being that I just direct the image source to the iPhone default image source for the homescreen. I'm currently running 4.1 since the reviews have been bad to good for 4.2 n 4.2.1 so I would need someone else to test it.

O and will I have ur attention is there any way I can get a psd of the overlay, wanted to test some things with it. Maybe get some better results??? Or cool ones??? Thanks either way!

its not really a psd its a pattern that i use to get that effect but i could make a psd at some point. right now im working on a new project right now and trying to get as much in as i can right now. i try and get a psd for you tomorrow.

its not really a psd its a pattern that i use to get that effect but i could make a psd at some point. right now im working on a new project right now and trying to get as much in as i can right now. i try and get a psd for you tomorrow.
    o even better just port out the pattern from Photoshop ad I'll take it from there.

iPhone? More like MyPhone onelow99's Avatar
    Thanks

what do you mean by FEfolder?
    I think he's talking about Folder Enhancer, a background to replace this: (Nvrmnd the red arrow, just the crosshatch background)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by onelow99 View Post
    I think he's talking about Folder Enhancer, a background to replace this: (Nvrmnd the red arrow, just the crosshatch background)

Man, love the font you're using....can you tell me what it's called?

Cheers fella

misterjrw

<perk> New project?!!!
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    <perk> New project?!!!
    yep. it could be the end of the summer before i finish it with the time i have to work on it.

You do what you do Jay, we do what we do. If it's next year, I'm getting your next theme bro. You know how we roll.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

Quote Originally Posted by SHoener View Post
    Damn, I need to wake up! LOL. I need one more icon. It is for Dock.
    Sorry & thank you so much. I am going to donate here in a few minutes. Gotta mess around with this theme for a bit. I appreciate it a lot!
    How did you get your biteSMS icon to work? I can't seem to get mine to show up as anything other than the original icon (not the TrueGlass)

Page 26 of 40 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast