Page 25 of 40 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [ Release ] TrueGlass HD

Thanks
    Thanked 2,337 Times in 695 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Metunx View Post
    Not working.

This is how I got it working on 4.2.1

Put the files in

com.apple.springboard

and name them

[email protected]
    [email protected]~iphone.png
    hope this gets updated soon still not working

ok i did what Metunx said give it a spin!
    Attached Files Attached Files

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Truckinlow View Post
    ok i did what Metunx said give it a spin!
    Confirming again, it works for me that way on 4.2.1

hmm... I collected all icons from this thread and put them to /private/var/stash/Themes/TrueGlassHD 4.1.theme/Bundles but no show for some icons. Could it be possible to add these icons to upcoming update?

BTW nice theme. Best ever. Even Ezra could not compete with this.

Post the icons you need and someone will create them.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

I will do that later =) I was just pointing to the fact that not everyone is comfy with ssh:ing stuff to their iPhone.

So tell me did those icond go to right place or not.

Which icons? There's plenty of posts on how to ssh into your device and which directory you put the files into. Depends which icons you need. You'll get help bro. Everyone does here at MMi.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

Ok. Like I said. I have time to dig those icons later. Maybe when they're don I'll compose a full zip so anyone can grab a copy.

i myself have trouble getting some icons to work. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Jupex View Post
    hmm... I collected all icons from this thread and put them to /private/var/stash/Themes/TrueGlassHD 4.1.theme/Bundles but no show for some icons. Could it be possible to add these icons to upcoming update?

BTW nice theme. Best ever. Even Ezra could not compete with this.
    thanks for the kind words my friend!
    Last edited by TRUCKINLOW; 2011-01-30 at 11:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Most of the themes here are coloured bit too much to the dark side of colour palette. Or then they require dozen of apps to work properly, and are hard to set up. Don't get me wrong... they still look great but are not my peace of pie.

Hope all this changes when white iphone is out.

Are you done now with the theme or should we donate more and expect cool lock widgets for the lockscreen and stuff
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -iphonephoto.png  
    Last edited by Jupex; 2011-01-31 at 12:59 AM.

im done with it. i dont know how to do the cool lockscreens like some of the other guys around here. i might try and get one of them to make me one for the the theme. ill have to see. right now school is kicking my butt

hmm... oh ok Maybe U should talk to the guy that made cardbon star mod spinning lock screen. That's cool. Maybe woth couple of buck it self. 2 bad I'm not a modder myself. But now it's nite. CYA

Awesome theme, iPod and weather icons are the only icons that have not changed for me.. It's no problem, I've just put them in a folder . It's the best clean theme ive used. Thank you.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

If someone could please make me a black biteSMS icon I'd sure appreciate it.

Is there any way of making the day more bold like the the clock and temperature ? Pls help if possible.

Is there a way to keep the widget call but apply ur own background and use the auto-skin feature??? Just got the theme but not home to strip it down and see what the insides look like. So just wanted to see anyone or maybe truck could tell me what I could do via my phone like with iFile and go from there. Thanks in advance!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vlad05pun View Post
    Is there a way to keep the widget call but apply ur own background and use the auto-skin feature??? Just got the theme but not home to strip it down and see what the insides look like. So just wanted to see anyone or maybe truck could tell me what I could do via my phone like with iFile and go from there. Thanks in advance!!!!
    if you open the widget you will see the backgrounds. but you have to change it manually. actually i will probably be updating TrueGlassHD in a few days so that it supports 4.2 and 4.2 but the auto skinning wallpapers will not work after this update.

Quote Originally Posted by SHoener View Post
    If someone could please make me a black biteSMS icon I'd sure appreciate it.
    your icon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -icon-2x.png  

19. The Following User Says Thank You to TRUCKINLOW For This Useful Post:

SHoener (2011-02-01)

Quote Originally Posted by Hally_79 View Post
    Is there any way of making the day more bold like the the clock and temperature ? Pls help if possible.
    im sure their probably is but i dont konw i had alien make the wiget for me because i dont know jack about that stuff. i hope someone will see your post and be able to help

21. The Following User Says Thank You to TRUCKINLOW For This Useful Post:

Hally_79 (2011-02-01)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Please if someone can make me two more icons then I'm set! I need Wifi Sync and Theme it! Thank you!

wow that was super fast for the bitesms! thank you so much man really! how do I donate?
    Last edited by SHoener; 2011-02-01 at 04:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 25 of 40 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast