Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [BETA RELEASED!!!] Refined HD

It does and maybe soon he will be able to release how to do it, your not able to use font swap on system fonts as of yet, there is a way, I'm just not sure it's public.

If you can find out on your own on how to change the system fonts, I'm sure he may give the font out if he has it.
    Last edited by NuckinFutz; 2010-09-23 at 12:53 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

I'm packaging up RefinedHD Beta 1.6

Added calculator app (basic, no scientific yet...) and fixed a few things.

Check your mail, and don't forget to vote!!
    Last edited by Anonomys; 2010-09-23 at 01:21 AM.

I have no idea what font this is, how do i check?
    My brother is who jailbroke my phone, but he got deployed.
    Last edited by M0DK1NG; 2010-09-23 at 03:43 AM. Reason: correction

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by M0DK1NG View Post
    I have no idea, how do i check?
    I'm sorry, I must be lost... Check what?

Quote Originally Posted by M0DK1NG View Post
    Help...

Am i the only one getting these pointy corners on the search results?

Seriously im lost, when i take off the weather widget i DONT have an issue no matter if i have the weather widget above the main theme in winterboard or under it still does this. Im pulling my hair out over here.

Thanks

Wait a sec... What is it that ur using that makes it ask u to search web or wikipedia? That's the only difference I can see...

ahhhh!! For whatever reason, I just got it to do that on my side too. No guess I just never really noticed... Maybe it's because it's an HTML wallpaper, that could be..
    Last edited by Anonomys; 2010-09-23 at 03:21 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

It almost looks like a wallpaper of some sort behind the search field, look at the corners, the bottom left is different than the rest of the corners, what wallpapers do you currently have set? Try changing your walls to something else, then respring your phone and see if the corners look different, mine are all black, none the less, they do not bother me at all.

Thanks

It's his home wallpaper cuz it's doing it on mine too. It's like this:

If your just using the theme itself, u set the wallpaper through your camera roll. So your actual home screen wallpaper is showing on your springboard.

If you use the weather widget, however, the wallpaper showing is set automatically by the HTML, so you can set anything to home wallpaper and u won't see it. Except, apparently in the corners of the spotlight search results

Edit: ...which brings me to the realization... You can't use the HTML lock without using the weather widget... Hmmm...

Edit AGAIN : ...fixed that problem. I'll send out an update in a little while. Might finish up the clock app and the calendar app first...
    Last edited by Anonomys; 2010-09-23 at 04:44 AM.

Mine works fine, you probabbly did what I've already done, I'll wait for your update, awsome theme. Very classy.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NuckinFutz View Post
    Mine works fine, you probabbly did what I've already done, I'll wait for your update, awsome theme. Very classy.
    Why thank you sir

Im not using the home weather widget, but i an using the html lockscreen. So my homepage wallpaper is also my lock wallpaper which didnt really work :L
    I fixxed it by going into lockscreen.html and changing(its quite near the bottom) and changing HomeBackgroundPortrait to LockBackgroundPortrait.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cocotherat View Post
    Im not using the home weather widget, but i an using the html lockscreen. So my homepage wallpaper is also my lock wallpaper which didnt really work :L
    I fixxed it by going into lockscreen.html and changing(its quite near the bottom) and changing HomeBackgroundPortrait to LockBackgroundPortrait.
    The only reason why that doesn't work out is because you still need to have one of the default locks set as your lockscreen if you want your call screen to look right. I out a fix in the new update coming out in a minute that will set the wallpaper automatically so you don't have to worry about it. If you use the HTML lock, it will auto set your home screen for you. Prob solved

Quote Originally Posted by Anonomys View Post
    The only reason why that doesn't work out is because you still need to have one of the default locks set as your lockscreen if you want your call screen to look right. I out a fix in the new update coming out in a minute that will set the wallpaper automatically so you don't have to worry about it. If you use the HTML lock, it will auto set your home screen for you. Prob solved

That's why i had a wallpaper.HTML in subylock for my theme.

If we ever see an update to winterboard this will be fixed with no HTML

Thanks

Yup that's what I did for this next update uploading just finished, you'll all see links in about five minutes!!

Hmm .. still see it and now there is no boarder around the clock widget. Dont know if that was intentional?

Quote Originally Posted by Anonomys View Post
    Yup that's what I did for this next update uploading just finished, you'll all see links in about five minutes!!
    why did you remove the Bounding Box from the Weather Widget? I liked how it made it feel homey.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NuckinFutz View Post
    why did you remove the Bounding Box from the Weather Widget? I liked how it made it feel homey.
    It's still there. Just make sure the widget is all the way at the top in winterboard

In cydia there is a font called neutrafaceac for fontswap and it looks really nice with this theme!! its the font you can see in the screenshots just for the lockclock.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cocotherat View Post
    In cydia there is a font called neutrafaceac for fontswap and it looks really nice with this theme!! its the font you can see in the screenshots just for the lockclock.
    Looks great, thanks!

iPhone? More like MyPhone kingchkn's Avatar
    Thanks

Just a couple of small mods. Nothing major. I just feel the weather icons are a bit too cartoonish. The theme itself is very nice.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0080.png  

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast