Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [BETA RELEASED!!!] Refined HD

Here are some of the cydia icons and for the flashlight i uploaded the original icon and an alt icon if that can be turned into a better looking icon. I don't know how creating the images work so just a suggestion
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -signal.png   -flashlight.jpg  
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DrewQuinz View Post
    Here are some of the cydia icons and for the flashlight i uploaded the original icon and an alt icon if that can be turned into a better looking icon. I don't know how creating the images work so just a suggestion
    I'll take care of it for ya

THIS should have been the theme of the week. With all the respect to sugar(?), this is WAY better. Well done.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to decke For This Useful Post:

Anonomys (2010-09-21)

Honestly this is a really awesome theme. How do we nominate?

There's a forum at the top I believe that's called theme of the week.

Anonomys, put this code in your signature, it'll link the mail to address for nominating theme of the week, all the users of your theme have to do is click on the link, email nick and tell him that your voting for refined hd as theme of the week.

HTML Code:
    Nominate My Theme for "Theme Of The Week" | Vote
    Last edited by NuckinFutz; 2010-09-21 at 12:20 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I just send a donation...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldinho10 View Post
    THIS should have been the theme of the week. With all the respect to sugar(?), this is WAY better. Well done.
    Hey thanks guys, I appreciate it now everyone get out there and vote!! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by hferran View Post
    I just send a donation...
    You shd have a link

Quote Originally Posted by NuckinFutz View Post
    There's a forum at the top I believe that's called theme of the week.

Anonomys, put this code in your signature, it'll link the mail to address for nominating theme of the week, all the users of your theme have to do is click on the link, email nick and tell him that your voting for refined hd as theme of the week.

HTML Code:
    Nominate My Theme for "Theme Of The Week" | Vote
    Thanks man, I added the code to the top of the original post, couldn't be any easier to vote!!
    Last edited by Anonomys; 2010-09-21 at 03:50 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What font are you using in the preview?

Thanks

What font are you using in the preview?
    Not sure what it's called...

I haven't even messed with theming the iPhone 4 yet, I can't even swap fonts using font swap, do you have to actually place the font you want to use In a specific folder now?

Thanks

I haven't even messed with theming the iPhone 4 yet, I can't even swap fonts using font swap, do you have to actually place the font you want to use In a specific folder now?
    That's how I installed this font. You actually have to replace system files, so if you do, make sure you back up first.

Email me and we can talk more

Thanks

Sorry guys, my daughter is really sick and I have to be daddy for the rest of the night. Won't be able to roll out an update, but I did get most of the small icons for the Preferences app finished, and a rough version of the charging screen.

Here are those Cydia app icons as well:

Since I don't have the apps myself, I couldn't tell you what to name the directories in the theme file. The format I have been following so far is create a folder in the RefinedHD.theme/Folders/ directory named 'nameofapp.app'. Then you need to name the icon correctly corresponding to the name of the icon in that apps directory. Email me directly if you guys need help with this, I can do my best
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -flashlight.png   -icon.png   -iwipecache.png   -mim.png  

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Anonomys For This Useful Post:

ralfsffm (2010-11-28)

I have the link that anonomys send me but I cant download anything.

the link worked fine for me.

after you save the link how you open the link...

iPhone? More like MyPhone kingchkn's Avatar
    Thanks

Download the link and use Winrar to open it or another program to unzip the folders.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to kingchkn For This Useful Post:

Anonomys (2010-09-21)

Thanks

Well it was just brought to my attn that the most recent update was uploaded with no file extension, so if any of u are having trouble, just add .zip to the end of the file and it shd unzip like it's supposed to.

Donated..hope it was enough lol, more than cydia themes cost. Can't wait for the link

22. The Following User Says Thank You to h4ndcuffed For This Useful Post:

Anonomys (2010-09-21)

Thanks

Ok updates are being uploaded, you'll all have new links in a few minutes.

New on 1.5 will be weathericon, small icons in the settings app, and a few other small things. I'm not happy with the battery charging screen yet, so I'll keep working on that and possibly get it out tonight!

Just want to make sure you all know: you should be deleting existing files and reinstalling fresh on each update. I've removed a few images that you may still have if you're just copying over existing files.

Also, make sure u set your lockscreens from a recent update, because that has also been adjusted since early on as well

HTML Lock Background is ready to go

I'll upload a separate link here in a min so u all don't have to redownload the whole theme
    Last edited by Anonomys; 2010-09-22 at 12:45 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone kingchkn's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey just a question. Just wanted to change the Weather Icons and the wallpaper to something more personal. I can't seem to find the wallpaper.png file and also the I have uploaded the newer weather icons but they won't seem to change. Any thoughts? By the way, kick *** theme! Great job. I found a new one to stay with for awhile. The SBSsettings look awesome on the display!

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast