Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Released: Retina Grey Matter HD

Default Released: Retina Grey Matter HD
    Retina Grey Matter is a full UI theme for the iPhone 4. It is live on the Cydia Store and Rock App now, here is the description:

Retina Grey Matter is a full theme for the iPhone 4. It is sleek but absolutely pops on the Retina Display. All stock apps include icons, all AppStore apps are autocreated and it includes icons for jailbreak apps (more being added daily and weekly updates will be pushed out for the theme!). It includes a full SBSettings theme. The Phone app, Messages app, iPod app, Safari app, Weather app and Calendar app are all fully themed and the Calculator app will be finished and live in an update coming out soon!

This theme has some UIImages but Winterboard is not capable of showing Hi-Res UIImages at the moment but as soon as it is updated to show them properly they will be implemented into the theme to make it a full UI theme, they are all already created and the update will be pushed out the same or next day as the Winterboard update (unknown ETA depends on Saurik). Any reasonable changes are put in and all requests are added quickly. Check out the screenshots below!!

Retina Grey Matter HD:

Free Add-On Package: Retina Grey Slider HD:

Free Add-On Package: Retina Grey LockInfo HD:

Free Add-On Package: Retina Grey iWeather HD (altered and released with the permission of the original author):

Last edited by iphoneht1234; 2010-09-12 at 06:56 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to iphoneht1234 For This Useful Post:

togomaku (2010-09-13)

Livin the iPhone Life seann33uk's Avatar
    Thanks

nice.
    only thing that i don't like is the appstore icons. shame can't get some sort of mask over them that just alters the colours make it look like the rest of the icons..
    Being an i can be a lot of pressure. you have to live right up to the small point.

Quote Originally Posted by seann33uk View Post
    nice.
    only thing that i don't like is the appstore icons. shame can't get some sort of mask over them that just alters the colours make it look like the rest of the icons..
    I am working on making every icon the "glow" type icon. The mask merely is there to help make everything match while I make more and more icons. With all of the app icon requests the easiest thing to do was have the auto-create setup that way it'd at least make them appear similar and "match" but at the same time give me some time to create new icons for them, otherwise I'd have to make icons 24-7, at this pace I can release 20-50 a week.

Undisputed Theme Champ AnthonyGiola's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 853 Posts

Its alright, the stock icons feel slightly tacky because of that wierd color on them but thats just me lol. It can be improved but its pretty decent looking. 3.5 out of 5. if this is your first theme good job!