Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Dusk widget & yahoo rss weather

sorted lol
    Last edited by can7; 2010-09-13 at 11:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chizzle187 View Post
    Hell yeah , cool man thank you so much !
    Anytime.

Quote Originally Posted by chizzle187 View Post
    Hell yeah , cool man thank you so much !
    Quote Originally Posted by DrewQuinz View Post
    Thanks ALOT!
    No problem man. Actually I don't really know anything about photoshop.I just learn how to do these only. Glad I could help though.
    Last edited by kai312; 2010-09-13 at 09:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. The Following User Says Thank You to kai312 For This Useful Post:

chg128 (2010-09-13)

my clock and everything works great. i know how to edit the files in ifile (ive done it plenty of times) i wanted the 12 hour so i entered (true) and it still does not work. whats wrong?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -mobile-photo-sep-13-2010-3-51-23-pm.jpg  

Can someone please help me to move the text up a little? It would be cool to have the "mostly cloudy" and "temp: 68" on the lines? any idea how?
    You should open the widget.html with any text editor and where you see the #description{-top:43px. just change that number down to 38 or something and do the same for temp. that should be good.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by EF View Post

Anyway you could provide this wallpaper with just the shelf?

clock looks sweet in white thanks
    Last edited by can7; 2010-09-13 at 11:43 PM.

i normally don't post much unless I'm having trouble. which most of the time, I would be able to troubleshoot and fix myself. but now, I need help/advice. I was really looking forward to iHY HD with the white clock. and now that its been released, i can't seem to get the files. the download goes easily. but I can't seem to extract the files. it keeps saying the file(s) are password protected. any help?

Quote Originally Posted by can7 View Post
    is it possible to make the clock go a little bit higher cos as you can see in my picture my folders just overlap the weather information

This will not make the theme go up higher but did make some auto create icons so that you can add more icons and not get in the way of weather. Here is a screenshot. I posted the psd and the icons too if you wish to customize it or whatever
    Attached Files Attached Files

10. The Following User Says Thank You to durdan1 For This Useful Post:

chg128 (2010-09-13)

Quote Originally Posted by durdan1 View Post
    This will not make the theme go up higher but did make some auto create icons so that you can add more icons and not get in the way of weather. Here is a screenshot. I posted the psd and the icons too if you wish to customize it or whatever
    I use iconoclasm. Worth the money

PS I need the psd for the white clock for iPhone 4. If anyone can post it please email me: [email protected]

New iDY 12h HD English version is up
    just add Wallpaper.html

Quote Originally Posted by chg128 View Post
    New iDY 12h HD English version is up
    just add Wallpaper.html
    Check your pms I need that psd please

What does the update include?

What does the update include?
    just change wallpaper to wallpaper.html ,now 12h,24h iDy and iHY all up

Thanks for the HD version. Somehow I can't edit the gif icon or any picture, photoshop says it cannot parse file or something so I just make a wallpaper from scratch and added my own numbers

Last edited by durdan1; 2010-09-14 at 01:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by durdan1 View Post
    Thanks for the HD version. Somehow I can't edit the gif icon or any picture, photoshop says it cannot parse file or something so I just make a wallpaper from scratch and added my own numbers

Hi,i m really not very good for photo,but i think you cannot use photoshop to edit gif

My iPhone is a Part of Me jon347's Avatar
    Thanks

can i get the PSD to make my own wallpaper please

Sorry for the delay, i'll be emailing a zip file to whoever pm'd me. Remember if you want the psd for either iDY or iHY PM me your email. Oh and press thanks

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to carlwithaK For This Useful Post:

elskin (2010-09-28), LastSonOfKrypton (2010-09-21), NoKluE (2010-09-14), Silverado87 (2010-09-14)

My iPhone is a Part of Me jon347's Avatar
    Thanks

Default psd for both please for idusk and yahoo
    pm'ed ^

Is there an HD clock Widget? I know the wallpaper is HD but the clock area looks a bit washed out.

Is there an HD clock Widget? I know the wallpaper is HD but the clock area looks a bit washed out.
    Not yet. These people just made it so it would fit on an iPhone 4. Not actually hd

Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast