Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [PREVIEW] Glass HD

Talking [PREVIEW] Glass HD
    ll
    Last edited by singh224; 2010-09-08 at 04:30 PM.

nice i like it

Hey guys I need some beta testers, to whom I'll be sending out the beta for free. I will take the first 5 people to post after this thread, who agree to beta test.

I've got 5 testers now.

To get the beta please wait for the offical beta release and you will have to donate to get the beta version (this includes all updates and the final version of the theme)
    Last edited by singh224; 2010-09-07 at 07:36 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to singh224 For This Useful Post:

iliaktida (2010-09-07)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    awesome job! thank you very much. Donation will be sent once you complete it. Really bravo

sent Greatcapp... I only need 2 more testers now.

Thanks for the invite.

It's on my phone now.

I Like:

Nice icons added to replace stock icons
    The Folder/folder background (Circular with criss-cross style)
    "Graph paper" style background, when looking inside folders
    Deep red colour scheme
    "Crossfire" effect when opening Folders/Apps - fantastic - is this a theme 1st?
    Use of loading screens
    Clock App (Apple)

Don't like:

Nothing really. All looks really nice on the phone.

My only point would be generic (across lots of themes, not just this one - G.O.C HD, Classified HD, Nine HD etc).

All of the themes show the "Brand" of the theme on Loading screens, Lockscreen etc.
    Now, I get why it is like this, you want to promote the theme that you have spent days/weeks working on, which is why I understand that it is, how it is.
    But for me, when I am looking at/showing off the phone, it would look even more impressive if it just read "iPhone 4" or "Apple iP4" etc, then when people ask "How do you get it looking that good, mine looks so dull?" Then i'd tell them where to find everything.
    That is, just my opinion however, and shouldn't take away anything from what is definately a great looking theme you've created.

This could well be a "keeper" for me, especially once you get the dialer and other bits & pieces finished. It looks really nice.

Good work.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to greatcapp For This Useful Post:

singh224 (2010-09-07)

Quote Originally Posted by greatcapp View Post
    Thanks for the invite.

It's on my phone now.

I Like:

Nice icons added to replace stock icons
    The Folder/folder background (Circular with criss-cross style)
    "Graph paper" style background, when looking inside folders
    Deep red colour scheme
    "Crossfire" effect when opening Folders/Apps - fantastic - is this a theme 1st?
    Use of loading screens
    Clock App (Apple)

Don't like:

Nothing really. All looks really nice on the phone.

My only point would be generic (across lots of themes, not just this one - G.O.C HD, Classified HD, Nine HD etc).

All of the themes show the "Brand" of the theme on Loading screens, Lockscreen etc.
    Now, I get why it is like this, you want to promote the theme that you have spent days/weeks working on, which is why I understand that it is, how it is.
    But for me, when I am looking at/showing off the phone, it would look even more impressive if it just read "iPhone 4" or "Apple iP4" etc, then when people ask "How do you get it looking that good, mine looks so dull?" Then i'd tell them where to find everything.
    That is, just my opinion however, and shouldn't take away anything from what is definately a great looking theme you've created.

This could well be a "keeper" for me, especially once you get the dialer and other bits & pieces finished. It looks really nice.

Good work.
    Thanks, I get the idea of the Iphone 4 on the Lock screen and Loading screen, however changing the loading screen with take time but I'll try it and for the lockscreen I can make it according to requests and can remove the Glass HD label.

Moreover if this theme goes well I am willing to make other colours which was my original plan.

Thanks

hey singh,where is the donate link.i want to donate to get the glass hd theme

Quote Originally Posted by Simon76 View Post
    hey singh,where is the donate link.i want to donate to get the glass hd theme
    Hey I'll post the donation link asap cos at the moment I'm having some problem with paypal and as soon as I sort it out i'll post the link.
    Sorry for the delay

@Simon76: Check your mail I've send the beta
    Last edited by singh224; 2010-09-07 at 09:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

You didn't use Nine HD UI for this now did you??? Looks like you did to me. If that's the case maybe you should make your own and not color change and use my art. If I'm wrong I'll formally apologize but your screenshots show me my work. So Please take out all of Nine HD UI and do what I do... Download the Stock theme UI and make your own.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast